Scoop

“Who would have thought after 4 miscarriages, I’d be dancing and singing and dedicating twins” – Anita Okoye

BellaNaija.com

Anita Okoye shared an amazing testimony today.

The wife of Paul Okoye, former member of the P-Square duo, wrote on Instagram about how thankful she is to be dedicating her twins. According to her, she had suffered 4 miscarriages in the past while trying for more kids.

She wrote:

Who would have thought after 4 miscarriages, I’d be dancing and singing and dedicating TWINS to God almighty!! This God is too good o!!! ? ? God has really turned my mourning into dancing again and has lifted my sorrows. I am so grateful to God, my family and friends for standing by me through it all, for remembering me in your prayers, for every ounce of support…God bless every single one of you!! May the good Lord grant all your hearts’ desires and as you have always been available to pray, laugh, cry, dance and rejoice with me… May God’s blessings never leave you. I wish I could tag every single one of you… More pictures coming soon from Nathan & Nadia’s dedication.
#tbt #doublerainbow #blessings #hope #miracleworker #nathanandnadia #okoye #God #blessed #joy #family #friends #friendship #twins #doubledouble #theokoyes #twinbabydedication

See more photos from the dedication below.

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/astralstudios

1. kkay

December 7, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Awesome God!
    Congrats P & A.

2. Mamamia

December 7, 2017 at 1:46 pm

The glow… is that how u turn white after child birth? She is my fave of them all tho…

• wendy

December 7, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Yeah, it can happen. I was lighter during my pregnancy, my skin was spotless, clear, and glow. People said that i was very beautiful during my pregnancy. Everything was just glowing

3. Asa

December 7, 2017 at 2:56 pm

White kwa? She spent almost her pregnancies in Atlanta Georgia US, so the weather over surly favour her.

4. King Bae

December 7, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Awesome God, Mighty God. Thank you Jesus. Congratulations!!!

5. Hotchick

December 7, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Congratulations! God is indeed good and so faithful. Never failing, everything in his own amazing time.

Note to everyone: spare a little kindness for someone today for behind the smiles, makeup, and all that is nice on the outside, might be heartbreak, heartache and prayers for a miracle.❤️

6. Carmen

December 7, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Secondary infertility is a thing, sadly most people just don’t get it. I’m sure a lot of people will be like “So Anita,when are you gonna have another sibling for your son?” yen…yen…yen.
    Not knowing that she had 4 miscarriages. Four! My goodness.
    Congratulations jare!

7. Wow

December 7, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Awww…God is so good! Congratulations!!!
    PS. The photographer didn’t do a good job with all that ‘cloudy’ thing/editing he did.

8. adelegirl

December 7, 2017 at 3:33 pm

The pain people go through and you think all is well with them… 4 miscarriages???

Wow, thank God for this beautiful testimony.

So happy for you Anita. Praying that all who desire the fruit of the womb and are in the waiting room receive their rainbow testimony babies soon.

9. Someonecute

December 7, 2017 at 7:23 pm

This post reminds me of myself. My first pregnancy sadly ended with a miscarriage. The next one was twins! My husband said; see how God gave us double blessings for our loss, and to think that i have always wanted twins 🙂 Each time I need to encourage someone I always say this my story.

10. Ewa Ali

December 7, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Amen

11. Tosin

December 7, 2017 at 8:35 pm

twins are a fantastic blessing but i’m just thinking about what a health burden so many have borne with miscarriages, like wow, so much work to do in healthcare… pele. And Congrats. And God bless the kiddies.

12. Frida

December 7, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Wow.. Congratulations to them! God is so good

The twins are sooo cute! And they look so alike, if they weren’t different sexes, I’d have thought they were identical.