Music

The Rebirth of Moet Abebe! OAP is ? in New Shoot

BellaNaija.com

On-air media personality Moet Abebe shared some fiery shots from a recent shoot on her Instagram page, in anticipation of a new project coming soon.

The Radio Goddess as she often calls herself, looks smoking hot as she emerges form a pool clad in a low-cut white T-shirt in one photo, and in the other, in bed with nothing but a white button down shirt on.

See photos below:

Moet Abebe Moet Abebe Moet Abebe Moet Abebe

Credits:
Creative Directing: @thestyle_train and @mregofix for @egofixent
Styling: @styledbybie.studios for @thestyle_train
Makeup: @ty_ni_ for @adella_makeup
Hair: @ayosplacestudio_
Photography: @olatunde_ajasa

1. Beht why

April 2, 2018 at 8:35 pm

Okay girl!

2. californiabawlar

April 2, 2018 at 8:59 pm

Only one question: why just one ring? It’s cute though.

• Asgrl

April 2, 2018 at 9:13 pm

It hurts like a b**ch and the moment after the first piercing you completely contemplate not going through with the second. If you have balls of steel you do the second one.

• californiabawlar

April 2, 2018 at 9:49 pm

I was thinking the same thing!! It really hurts that bad? Dang! I’ll add this to the list of things to attempt if I ever go through a midlife crisis. I missed that train in during my troubled teen years.

3. Flow

April 2, 2018 at 9:00 pm

I don’t know what to say.

• o

April 2, 2018 at 9:56 pm

Lol. You’ve said something right there ??

4. urhoboboi

April 2, 2018 at 9:50 pm

thick thighs turn me on ehhh.chei!!! i know am not the only guy who still prefers thick mama like this

5. Sherlie Holmes

April 2, 2018 at 10:28 pm

She’s pretty! I must say…this is quite risque!

Babygirl, you know our people cannot handle this, LMAO! Won ma fe roast e ni!

6. Mamamia

April 3, 2018 at 12:13 am

MOËT ABEBE… I always say lagosians are closer to the U.K. /US than they are to Abuja… What you guys can comfortably do ehn, we haff only seen on tv and magazines… Good luck o!

7. Fizzy

April 3, 2018 at 2:44 am

This girl is very happy with her body. She has no qualms about semi nudity. Go girl.

8. June

April 3, 2018 at 3:03 am

Is it bad that I burst out laughing ? I am not in shock or even mad at these photos . They are hilarious !

9. Deleke

April 3, 2018 at 9:10 am

Chai, after the resurrection, after we’ve had communion ehn. The flesh is weak.

• o

April 3, 2018 at 9:58 am

?????

10. Oma

April 3, 2018 at 10:40 am

And as usual, some believe nudity (full or partial) is what makes one sexy …. and shows how ‘comfortable’ they are in their own skin. So to all those that still clothe themselves fully – like me, we are likely short on self confidence. SMH. It is well with us all ,,,and BTW, I am not pontificating, just commenting on what seems to be

11. Inspired!!!

April 3, 2018 at 11:38 am

I encourage ladies to have photos like this, even if its just for yourself/you keep it to yourself..so many issues bring women, just take time to appreciate yourself…for once

12. Inspired!!!

April 3, 2018 at 11:44 am

Edited for clarity: I encourage women whether you just attained adulthood or have lived to be the age of the Queen of England or even 99yrs, to have photos like this, even if its just for yourself/you keep it to yourself..so many issues/people/society just tend to bring women down and make them feel terrible, just take time to appreciate yourself…even if it is once in a blue.
    Woman of whatever age or size, SO MUCH is expected of you, you give yourself to so many people in your life in so many ways. Some times you even loose yourself completely. Please take time to appreciate yourself.

13. Lilo

April 3, 2018 at 1:14 pm

A part of me wants to diss her but she looks good so I can’t really diss her lest I look like a grade a Hater. Moreover I realize that everyone has different outlets to unleash their wild side and/or cope with hila hilo in this life. The other day, I entered Hermes store and came home with so many orange shopping bags with belts, sandals, bracelets etc which I honestly don’t need. . Later it dawned on me that my own meltdown and strain of madness is being expressed in the form of retail therapy. Olamoet Abebe…I feel you. We will get through this together

• Reloaded

April 3, 2018 at 2:57 pm

You just dissed her. Laced with subtle sarcasm… *shrugs*

14. olajumoke

April 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm

@reloaded, GBAM !

15. Ijebujesha

April 4, 2018 at 3:04 am

Omo Waliasiri (Child of the latter days)