Weddings

So Beautiful! First Look at Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Reception Ceremony #RoyalWedding

BellaNaija Weddings

The gorgeous bride Meghan Markle and her real life Prince Charming Prince Harry are off to their wedding reception.

This reception is hosted by The Prince of Wales at Frogmore House.

The couple left Windsor Castle in a silver blue Jaguar E-Type Concept Zero. This vehicle was originally manufactured in 1968, and has since been converted to electric power.

Love!

Serena Williams

Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian

Priyanka Chopra

1. bruno

May 19, 2018 at 8:38 pm

she looks lovely. at least tell us who designed the gown.

she’s wearing stella McCartney.

2. The Real Oma

May 19, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Oh my, she looks amazing! ???

3. Lilo

May 19, 2018 at 9:14 pm

Oh my gosh. Harry is such a stunner

4. nametalkam

May 19, 2018 at 9:33 pm

Is it wrong to say that I actually prefer this dress? It seems more ‘Meghan’ I wish them the happiest of marriages.

5. nnenne

May 20, 2018 at 1:32 pm

In my opinion, both dresses were beautiful. I loved the wedding church dress a lot.
    It was simple, yet chic !
    The round, non-revealing neck line , was a goal for me.
    When you dress like that, your natural beauty comes through. Meghan is a stunner anyday.
    Wish them happy married life.

Did you all notice that the black lady, who led the black choir wore Nigerian fashion inspired outfit?
    Yes, her braids reminds me of Chimamamda and her dress reminds me of Tiffany Amber’s green top, once worn by Chimamamda Adichie. Lots and lots of international outfits now have Nigerian accents. Our designers are really working hard!

6. Emilia

May 20, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Priyanka chopra’s dress is beautiful

7. Truth-be-told

May 20, 2018 at 3:48 pm

Thank you Nnenne. I loved both looks. I have always been an advocate of the “simply yet classy” look. She looked absolutely breathtaking.