Relationships

Aww… Tamar Braxton is having fun in Lagos with Boyfriend David Adefeso

BellaNaija.com

Days after Toni Braxton was in Lagos for media mogul Nduka Obaigbena‘s birthday celebrations, her realiy TV star sister Tamar Braxton is now in Lagos along with her boyfriend David Adefeso.

A couple of months ago, reality TV star Tamar Braxton announced that she had found love again, in the arms of a Nigerian brother!

Click here if you missed it.

The two of them are currently in Lagos and they were spotted at a Hennessy party last night.

See a clip below.

View this post on Instagram

#TamarBraxton is having fun in #Lagos with her boo. #BellaNaija #Nigeria bellanaija.com

A post shared by BellaNaija (@bellanaijaonline) on

1. Elle

July 27, 2019 at 1:48 pm

So much content but close to zero user engagement. BN, it still pains me to my core how you had a good thing, no let me rephrase, a great thing going, but tore it down under the guise of change. I remember when articles would have as much as 25+ comments and so much camaraderie. The competition is stiff out there, and sad to say you have lost the plot. What gets a site like this going is the interaction from and between visitors. Content without people is of no use.

• Miss Smart

July 27, 2019 at 8:31 pm

I second this. The layout is confusing. I used to enjoy reading/ commenting but engagement seems to have reached an all time low.

It’s never too late to revert to the previous template.

Well done for all the work you do x

• Dora

July 27, 2019 at 8:37 pm

You are soooo right Elle. It’s a shame they didn’t test the idea first or try to engage with their end users to get feedback. I totally hate this new platform. It’s complex and difficult to use. Your clients want simplicity, listen to them BN! Take a survey if you will to see what they prefer (this or the old platform). Get customer feedback. You’ll be surprised all the useful tips you ll get back which can improve our experience. We love you much. Xx

• Miss Afrique

July 28, 2019 at 8:59 pm

couldn’t agree more!!

• Ephi

July 29, 2019 at 12:35 pm

“It’s never too late to revert to the previous template.”

Co-sign.

• Teey

July 29, 2019 at 1:45 pm

And almost ALL their articles have typos or grammatical Irs. And when I copy those errors and paste them in the comments with “BN poor editing” beside it, my comments get deleted! Imagine! And we say there’s freedom of information. I also commented on the article about winning movie tickets to go see the “set it up” but my comment was deleted! I’m pretty sure this comment would also be deleted. The former BN audience have migrated to DANG’s page on instagram.

• Nelly

July 30, 2019 at 1:06 am

The layout is confusing and not easy to use. It was a struggle and annoying trying to navigate through different articles so I gave up. I used to be an everyday reader to just checkin in a couple of times.

2. baosawe

July 27, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Hehehehe you are right. The real issue is fear of censorship or outright shutdown within the Nigerian space by the civil-military junta of Buhari. So it’s for survival forebear till this Fulani neo colonizer president leaves come 2023.

3. Krissy

July 28, 2019 at 4:00 am

I miss the old platform. It was easier to navigate. This new one confuses me. Maybe I am just slow

4. PRETTY GIRL

July 28, 2019 at 10:57 pm

Finally my babe got real love and happiness

Big love too you babe Nicki keep it up Bae