The Oasis Colloquium is for every woman, mothers, daughters, sisters, and wives. It is an evening of Intimate conversations with women who have experienced what you are going through.
Join our esteemed speakers, Ibukun Awosika, Temitope Olagbegi, Pastor Debola Atoyebi, and Pastor Laolu Adefarasin, as we discuss:
- How we can manage expectations and pressures as women, wives, and mothers, workers, businesswomen.
- How to go about nurturing Godly children
- Dealing with problems within your family & relations.
- Candid advice on how you can flourish at work or in your business
- Gaining understanding & practical wisdom in your relationship with your husband.
- Insights on how to take care of yourself & find balance as you fulfill roles as a wife, mother, worker, daughter
- Nurturing and building your own dreams & aspirations
- Running your home with maximum efficiency.
It will also feature counseling sessions, networking and special question and answer segments with the panelists.
Date: Saturday, July 13th, 2019.
Venue: The Auditorium, Guiding Light Assembly, Layi Ajayi Bembe way, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi.
Theme: Uncensored & Unreserved: Intimate conversations with women who have experienced what you are going through.
It’s FREE to attend!
Brought to you by the Oasis Women’s Ministry of Guiding Light Assembly, Ikoyi.
This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija.com‘s commitment to youth, education, healthcare and community development as part of our corporate social responsibility programme