Kanye West rants against Louis Vuitton & Nike! Watch

“It’s about my dreams”! There he goes again..Kanye West is venting his frustrations once again.

Thousands of fans at the London Wireless Festival, were treated to an epic rant by Kim Kardashian‘s rapper hubby.

While performing “Runaway“, he took time out to address headlines that have made him look like a crazy man in the media.

Read;

You know damn well no black guys or celebrities making Louis Vuitton nothing. They let Pharrell make those [Louis Vuitton] glasses, and we liked ’em, right? They let me make those [Louis Vuitton] shoes and we liked ’em, right? They said, ‘No, no, no n***a. Not no more. That’s too much. Stay in your place. Stand in front of that show and wear this jacket I made you. Stay in your place! Do what you’re paid to do! Don’t embarrass yourself trying to chase your dreams. Save face.

That’s why I got this f***ing mask on. Cause I ain’t worried about saving face. F**k my face! That sounded wrong. Pause. They finally got a headline. But f**k whatever my face is supposed to mean and f**k whatever the name Kanye is supposed to mean, it’s about my dreams!

It’s about anybody’s dreams. It’s about creating. It’s not about the idea about being a f**king celebrity, it’s not about the idea of being a black man trying to do fashion and sh*t.

These walls that I break down, and we will. And I’m arguing with my friend [director] Spike Jonze in the car and he said, ‘Kanye, what you need to say is you’re gonna try, you’re going to try to break them down. Don’t say you’re just going to do it.’ I said, ‘I am gonna do it!’ I told Kim [Kardashian] seven years ago, ‘I’m gonna marry you!’ I didn’t say I’m gonna try. And I’m telling you right now as I stand on this stage, all this sh-t you heard me talking about, I’m gonna come and back all that s**t up.

Watch the clip

Photo Credit: Getty Images

10 Comments on Kanye West rants against Louis Vuitton & Nike! Watch
  • O July 7, 2014 at 11:07 am

What is this one saying?? *sigh

• www.ANEMISTYLE.com July 7, 2014 at 11:07 am

Seriously Kanye needs to chill, I can imagine his struggle to be heard in the fashion industry but these rants take him 5 steps backwards for any progress he makes. If they don’t want to let him get in their elevator to success take the fire escape, it might take longer and be harder but you’ll get there. #doitquietly

• Berry Dakara July 7, 2014 at 11:18 am

*rolls eyes*

• laila July 7, 2014 at 11:40 am

Kanye oooo We have heard.

• Peaches July 7, 2014 at 12:08 pm

This is what too much money does to your head… i liked the first three albums he did.. and now he’s just annoying and also annoying music too…… Abeg jor…….

• NaijaPikin July 7, 2014 at 1:33 pm

He lost it after his mom died. sad!

• MsBlossom July 7, 2014 at 3:08 pm

And I hope Kim wouldn’t run after all is said and done (just like her Momager “Chris Jenner” ) , who is only there when the going is good, as soon as the going gets tough she finds the next elevator for escape…

• le coco July 7, 2014 at 3:31 pm

next tym kanye comes on stage.. he shld b sure to wear a muzzle.. abeg.. its enuff

• maria July 8, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Seriously really guys, did you guys read what he said right. or are we just commenting simply because everyone is allowed to comment on bella naija please. he is talking about something serious here, yes he is rich he has it all he doesnt need to fight but he does not just for himself but for every Africa, and minorities that have be denied every opportunity to reach their goal. I love kanye he never shuts up when he needs to talk and unlike every other African celebrities who acts like Racism is over he specks to let us know it is not. he is ranting but for a good reason he might come off too extreme but at least he is saying something unlike the rest of us

• ONiL July 16, 2014 at 6:27 am

I want his microphone (˘̩̩̩.˘̩̩̩ƪ)

He is still a fashion icon.