Tyga in Hot Water as 14 Year Old accuses him of “Uncomfortable” Instagram DMs

Tyga Kylie JennerKylie Jenner‘s rapper boyfriend Tyga is being accused by a 14 year old girl. The young girl confirmed that Tyga sent her Instagram direct message which made her feel uncomfortable.

She has obtained the services of Hollywood lawyer Gloria Allred.

Molly O’Malia cried as she spoke to reporters. She said

The truth is that Tyga contacted me first. He direct messaged me on Instagram. I knew who he was but I was surprised that he was contacting me,” she said in a statement. “I thought that it could possibly be about my music, but he did not mention that in his initial communication with me. I thought that was strange, but I was thinking he would bring that up in his next message to me. However, he didn’t mention it in the next message.

Leaked DMsI began to feel uncomfortable when he asked me to FaceTime with him. He asked me to FaceTime 3 times, but I did not do it. Because of my discomfort with why he wanted to communicate with me I quickly stopped responding to him. It’s crazy how so much can come out of nothing.

She confirmed that she speaking out “because I don’t want what happened to me to happen to any other young girl.”

OK Magazine TygaThe story came to light after OK! Magazine published a frontpage story on the matter.

The girl’s mother Anne said it “feels that it is completely inappropriate for an adult male to communicate with her 14-year-old daughter, ask for her phone number and ask when she is coming to L.A.”

Mum and daughter have denied insinuations of a physical relationship and confirm the duo only communicated online.

15 Comments on Tyga in Hot Water as 14 Year Old accuses him of “Uncomfortable” Instagram DMs
  • Tygbaya January 5, 2016 at 4:07 am

He likes them young and Kylie is beginning to look old, feel old and act old. Now that he has used you and things are beginning to feel 25 he has to move on. They told you he was a paedophile and you did not believe it. You see now Kylie!

• lifeisbeautiful January 5, 2016 at 4:15 am

Money, money, money, money , MONAYYY!!! Sorry, but that song started playing in my head as I read this article.

• ATL’s finest January 5, 2016 at 4:16 am

These type of grown Olodo’s that would leave Lil’ girls alone smh

• ElessarisElendil January 5, 2016 at 6:06 am

I’d like to point out that its instagram, so unless she posted ‘I’m 14’ on her title page or told him at any time during their conversations, its probably an honest mistake.

• Charles January 5, 2016 at 7:49 am

Can someone please explain to me what happened cos I don’t get it? I know America is one he’ll of a crazy country. I even got more confused when I saw she obtained the services of a Hollywood lawyer…for what exactly?? Did Tyga rape her?? Did he assault her??what will be Tyga’s offense?? I read the chat and I’m more confused….

• ese January 5, 2016 at 8:42 am

Don’t mind them. All these American girls that will put on makeup and be looking twice their age nko? How was he to know she was 14? And why was she crying? Because a celebrity wanted to Face time with her? Or did he rape her through direct message? Mschewww..these people are not serious. They are probably looking for a way to the kardashians

• CHISOM CHUKU January 5, 2016 at 9:42 am

• Tina January 5, 2016 at 10:01 am

It seems obvious use this 14 yes old girl is being exploited by the adults in her life to prolong her fifteen minutes of fame and help her “aspiring model” career. He contacted her on DM, he did not know her age, he never had physical contact with her. Why is this a story. Why does she have a Hollywood lawyer. Why is she crying and talking about I don’t want this to happen to other girls as though she were some sort of martyr. I don’t like This but I call BS on this story

• Thatgidigirl January 5, 2016 at 10:18 am

Singing *now I ain’t saying she a gold digger, she ain’t messing with no broke….” Shey Tyga is the only one that has sent her a dm of this sort since she joined Instagram? Small pikin no dey again o, imagine what this girl would do by the time she’s 21.

• Uber bella January 5, 2016 at 10:37 am

Lol, Tyga should zip up pls!

• julie January 5, 2016 at 10:51 am

Charles My friend pls ask them wella bcs i didnt see anything wrong in dat chat O

• ‘lade January 5, 2016 at 11:29 am

epp me ask oh!!! Awon attention seekers radarada

• but wait o January 5, 2016 at 2:14 pm

Why are you are on a social media platform if you dont want ot be contacted or want to contact people?

The mother didnt know she was only 14 and allowed her to have an account on social media?

So why is she crying that TYga sent her a message?

Reminds me of when a girl starts crying cos a guy just shook hands with her cos Her mother had told her she would get pregnant if a guy touches her.

Everybody doing social climbing. looking for who to hang on to just to elevate them

• winter January 6, 2016 at 4:22 am

When i first moved to the US, when guys approached me at the store or somewhere, the first thing they asked was ‘how old IS you?’ (get it?) right before ‘you got a man?’. Anyways i never understood the reason behind the age question and finally asked one guy. His response was ‘just gotta make sure we IS legal’. The age thing is no joke and social media is so huge that there should either be an age declaration or age restriction to protect our young ones from overexposure.

• WalkingBy January 8, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Social media is not for 14 year olds. The platform is for socializing and the content of chat is not inappropriate so far. A lot of minors falsify their ages to get on Facebook for instance , once you lie your way to any platform, you have come of age!