Weddings

BN Celebrity Weddings: Dat N*gga Raw Ties The Knot – Okeje Okechukwu Edwards weds Ewere Ekun

BellaNaija.com

Dat Nigga Raw Wedding Bella Naija0026He famously crooned that ‘I am in love with an angel’, now that angel has been revealed.

Dat N*gga Raw wed his sweetheart a few weeks ago and of course BN has all the photos and scoop from the event. With his best man, fellow musician – J Martins by his side. Okeje Okechukwu Edwards said ‘I Do’ to Ewere Ekun in front of family and friends.

Guests at the wedding included Charly Boy, KC Presh, Chidi Mokeme, Jennifer Eliogu while Obiwon was also on the train.
As he said in one of his songs ‘My jewel of inestimable value – I am able and capable’ –  we trust that Mr. Raw will express that by being a loving and faithful husband. Wishing the couple all the best!

[nggallery id=181]

1. Obi-talk

December 3, 2009 at 2:24 am

congrats to them!

2. Olówó

December 3, 2009 at 3:37 am

Congrats to them. But can somebody please ban lace-front wigs, they just look so unnatural.

3. az in...

December 3, 2009 at 4:14 am

Happy married life!

4. Bola #1

December 3, 2009 at 4:17 am

beautiful bride, omo that kiss no easy o, lol

5. Nikki

December 3, 2009 at 10:26 am

i think lace wigs are great, u just have to wear them right, be able to pull it off and make it look natural.

6. Tess

December 3, 2009 at 10:54 am

Looking at Beyonce and Tyra I ‘d love to rock a Lace front. Infact I’ve started saving up for one – I ‘ve a receeding hair line and am always on a fringe so I’d give anything to rock a hair style that can go all back. With all those I ve seen wearing them here, I am rather skeptical about the hair stylists putting them on here in naija. They do not seem to ve perfected the art.

7. duchess419

December 3, 2009 at 10:56 am

omo that kiss o no easy at all. LOL but a I love his music and she is pretty too but that lace wig man, sha it didn’t do her justice man, think Nikki is right, you gotta get your own fitting and style to go well with it, am feeling KC Presh, lovely wedding overall, when is my own oooooo.

8. wienna

December 3, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Awww…his bride is definitely beautiful. It’s so weird seeing J Martins without a hat on. I’ve seen Jennifer in better outfits. Charly Boy could’ve at least made an effort to put something decent on na. Congrats on the union.

9. beezy

December 3, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Dat N*igga raw was giving his bride a RAW kiss….lwkm!!!… Ditto on the lace wig thingy….

10. Nekka

December 3, 2009 at 6:35 pm

Honestly, there’s something appearing a little staged about this wedding. The bride looks like she’s star struck o could it be the lace wig. Both are very attractive but I don’t sense a connection. May I be wrong and they enjoy a happy married life.

11. Honey-pot

December 3, 2009 at 6:42 pm

By the way, that crown of best dressed should be taken away from Chidi Mokeme. Also, I understand that Charlie Boy Oputa is a crazy dude but with all his common sense didn’t he know it was an insult to go to people’s wedding dressed in a dirty T-Shirt and protruding undershirt? Even a street beggar will try to dress better to go to a wedding, it is a sign of simple respect for the bride and groom. Don’t get me started on the Junkie body piercings, is that dude on something?

12. nikki

December 3, 2009 at 10:48 pm

Nice pictures and I wish them all the happiness in their married life.

Now back to this wig……………hmmmm where do I start, I thought the whole point of a lace front was the natural look – it is too obvious that she is wearing a lace front. I understand its the in thing now for us black women both home and abroad but its not for everyone. The girl is much finer than these pictures do her justice.

13. Myne Whitman

December 4, 2009 at 1:51 am

Happy married life to them.

14. tbn

December 4, 2009 at 2:41 am

My thoughts exactly, that was the first thing I saw; the wig, its not well fixed at all… does not look natural, she shd sue that stylist for bungling her wedding hair… Anyway thats not the purpose of the wedding, i wish them a happy married life.

15. Damilola

December 4, 2009 at 10:52 am

Why does the 3rd picture make it seem like J Martins has pencil legs lol

16. Jade82

December 4, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Congrats to the couple, they look so beautiful 2gether…
    I know everyone has talked about the lace front wig;
    Firstly, the person tat fixed it no try @ all; but the bride is still beautiful…
    Secondly, the maid of honor is wearing one but she didn’t do her job to make sure the bride’s hair is good…..but oh well this is just for all other ladies pick ur sister or very good close friend that won’t let u go out looking off……

Happy married life !!!! God bless!!!

17. chics

December 4, 2009 at 6:30 pm

The bride is simply beautiful,why don’t u guyz give her credit on that and leave the hair matter. it’s her wedding for crying out loud and it happens once in a life time. See the good and leave the other.

18. aaliyah

December 4, 2009 at 8:41 pm

J Martins is hansome. he is so beautiful.

19. jojo

December 8, 2009 at 10:18 am

there’s nothing wrong with the hair. lovely couple, nice wedding. wish them well and stop making negative comments….. the wife is not star struck. is nigga raw that big a star sef? hiss

20. Nollywood Forever

December 8, 2009 at 11:03 am

The wig looks like one of these lacefronts that everybody is raving about… If she is happy and he is too that is the main thing… and they look happy!

21. a mon avis

December 9, 2009 at 12:11 pm

hhhhmmm is all i can say and lol is all i can do…….bt the hairdresser no try at all……some of the dresses worn by d female guests were nice and others, no comment…..

22. a mon avis

December 9, 2009 at 12:17 pm

true say…….loool

23. Karen

December 16, 2009 at 8:59 am

I bet that was a fun wedding.

24. dotun

December 17, 2009 at 9:55 pm

lace wigs are no fashion conscious weaves…makes women look older.better to sew weave on to your brains

25. kay

December 20, 2009 at 11:50 pm

lace wigs should be reserved for people with no front hairline at all, n yeah it does make u look older… dat said she really really cute, i can tell she’ll age well. lace wig or not.. all the best to y’all…

26. Kamsi dinma Ejikeme

December 27, 2009 at 8:30 pm

Babessssssssssssssssss,always representing,lace wigs r da bomb!!!

27. BenitaIyereOkojieFan

January 27, 2010 at 12:10 pm

@Dotun

[email protected] ‘sew weaves to ur brains’ Hahahaha 🙂

28. NEO-ausie

February 26, 2010 at 2:11 am

Great marriage, great couple, you have passed the acid test. Enjoy your life. from NEO-Aussie