Music

Save Burna Boy! Music Star is “Drowning” in the Flood with Love Campaign

Burna Boy Flood with Love Campaign September 2013 - BellaNaija - 021

Burna Boy needs your help!

The Nigerian music star is one of the many celebs starring in the Flood with Love campaign.

Unlike the other stars, Burna Boy goes shirtless, while trying to save himself from drowning.

To support, text Flood to 35388. It costs N 100

Burna Boy Flood with Love Campaign September 2013 - BellaNaija - 022

1. Gistyinka Blog

September 23, 2013 at 11:42 am

Hmmmm, they called me Burna Boy

2. Yaw

September 23, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Burna biy should drown yo! My home boiz told me that my chicked slept with Burna and I ain’t happy about that! When I come back for xmas the babe go understand. No more rozay flexing for her! Idiot!

3. Yaw

September 23, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Burna boy should drown yo! My home boiz told me that my
    girl slept with Burna and I ain’t happy about that! When I come
    back for Xmas the babe go understand. No more rozay flexing for
    her! Idiot!

• cleo briggs

September 23, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Grown man with bushy pubic area….. shey its your home boys that you are sleeping with? Its your home boys that take care of you and promise to stay with you. Idiot! You no sabi the woman wey you put for house? Instead of you to go ask her and see what she say you are here saying my homeboys told me this and that……Get your life together… Grown fool!
      Mbok go n talk to your babe and stop venting on BN…… Thank me later…..

• huh

September 23, 2013 at 3:37 pm

na wa!

4. eby

September 23, 2013 at 12:25 pm

looks like he is practicing some form of back strock in the 2nd pic

5. Vee

September 23, 2013 at 12:27 pm

All I can see are his nipples 😛

6. eby

September 23, 2013 at 12:33 pm

stroke i meants to spell tsk tsk tsk…..

7. vickky

September 23, 2013 at 3:28 pm

burna boy…….hmmmm

8. Okechukwu Ofili

September 23, 2013 at 4:43 pm

What I am about to write to Bella is the same thing I wrote on LindaIkeji’s site (name dropping).
    I commend the efforts of this campaign but I really don’t get the plan. What is the fundraising target goal? 25 million naira? 100 million naira? Is not just to take drowning picture with celebrity and ask people to text. Tell people what the money will be used for, how it will be broken down For example 25% for house reconstruction, 25% for food packages, 50% administrative. Etc.
    But more importantly tell people the progress. When you featured WizKid how much was raised? When you featured Banky how much was raised? Currently how much has been raised in total, how many people have text so far? For those not in Nigeria, how can they donate? What is the twitter handle of the flood with love campaign? What is their website in case you have question? If you want to donate 20,000 naira do you have to text 200 times or can you donate to bank account directly?
    I think this campaign is caught up with the sexiness of doing a campaign, but the effectiveness is doubtful. And not because I am a pessimistic, but because there is just too little information on the funds raised
I could be wrong sha. But that’s my gut feeling.

• Elizabeth

September 23, 2013 at 7:30 pm

I completely agree.

9. Mzm

September 23, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Lol the nigga didnt even try to look like he was drowning. Dude looked straight at the camera and posed. like a boss!

10. ruky

September 23, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Instead of thinking about saving him. I am laughing. He did not get his intention across at all. The postures does not say i am about to die, but i am posing for the camera.

11. say what??

September 24, 2013 at 1:59 am

okey don’t mind them oo ..

12. Diseye

September 24, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Don’t worry Burna my baby, I will jump right in and save you then we can go chill in the jacuzzi in Pitakwa (looks around nervously for hubby). I joke!

13. Anny

October 10, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Is it just me but baby boo’s head to torso proportion is o_OmG?

14. Beau

October 11, 2013 at 12:41 pm

Doesn’t look like he needs my help