Music

Stars in Dubai for Tiwa & Tee Billz’ White Wedding!

Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz - April 2014 - BN Weddings-Events - BellaNaija.com 017

Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz will have their white wedding ceremony tomorrow, Saturday 26th April 2014 at the Armani Hotel, Dubai, UAE.

A pre-party will be held later tonight.

BN will bring you all the scoop from the wedding but in the meantime, check out photos of the stars already in Dubai for the nuptials and others on their way.

Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz - April 2014 - BN Weddings-Events - BellaNaija.com 019

Tania Omotayo

Tania Omotayo

Guests with Tiwa Savage including  Remi Fagbohun, Elohor Aisien, Debola Falana

Guests with Tiwa Savage including Remi Fagbohun, Elohor Aisien, Debola Falana

Tee Billz & Banky W

Tee Billz & Banky W

…Banky W took time for a selfie at a gym in the Dubai

Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz - April 2014 - BN Weddings-Events - BellaNaija.com 015

Seyi Shay

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Anonymous

April 25, 2014 at 12:36 pm

• anon

April 25, 2014 at 12:41 pm

what a mean and spiteful comment

• nene

April 25, 2014 at 12:56 pm

i hope the wedding doesn’t end up like the marriage of her friend who also wedded in dubai.

• Thatgidigirl

April 25, 2014 at 1:14 pm

nene i’m sure it really hurts to be you! Aaaaall your comments are laced with spite and bitterness, can you not just be happy for other people? ogini??? You just somehow know all the sad details of other people’s lives. The lens principle- “who we are determines how we see others”…..think on that and pray to God to let happiness come into your life, there’s nothing God cannot do nne.

• bukky

April 26, 2014 at 2:00 am

Haba!Some people are just so sad that they can’t even imagine good things happening to other people! So much hate and spite!!Kilode?

• Ms_oyinkansola

April 25, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Please keep quiet if you don’t have something good to say.

• Fashionista

April 25, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Biko please, pray tell, how do you know all expenses were covered by Tiwa?

2. KWAKWACITY

April 25, 2014 at 12:38 pm

EWO SEE LIFE O! MY GOD! I LOVE DUBAI 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

3. Ginika

April 25, 2014 at 12:39 pm

[email protected] the man sleeping behind Seyi Shay

• ij

April 25, 2014 at 2:33 pm

as in eh , no be small thing, must have been knackered

• anonymous

April 25, 2014 at 3:30 pm

bwahahaha!! i thought i was the only one who noticed the sleeping man….too funny!!

4. bellah

April 25, 2014 at 12:43 pm

5. Emy

April 25, 2014 at 12:44 pm

You only live once! I’m feeling the wedding already. Congrats to Tiwa n hubby.

6. nerybanty

April 25, 2014 at 12:44 pm

No be small tin

7. Gilda

April 25, 2014 at 12:50 pm

The only thing I really noticed. The man with his opened mouth sleeping in the last pic. The rest? For the answer, scroll up again and look at the man’s face! Bleh!

8. Angel

April 25, 2014 at 12:55 pm

@ anonymous which kind comment be this one now, na wao…..Nigerians sha
    Abeg I will like attend this wedding oo, how do I go about it?

9. SmashingM

April 25, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Where is Susan Peters? she no dey miss o

• idomagirl

April 25, 2014 at 1:34 pm

LOOOOOOOOL. Or Rukky?

• Ane

April 25, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Rukky & Susan dont run with this cliche.

10. tinka

April 25, 2014 at 1:07 pm

So tania is now a celebrity

• chidi

April 25, 2014 at 1:19 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing…how did she become a celebrity? since when? that girl can famz mehn..let me give it to her

• bimpe

April 25, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Lmao! I was just about to make that comment.wth is she doing there, with her anti smilling face like lola omotayo

• memebaby

April 25, 2014 at 2:34 pm

are they related ? lol @ anti smiling…

• CEO

April 25, 2014 at 2:14 pm

my dear, once you have been in the media enough or have been associated with a celebrity or someone who is well known, apparently you become a celebrity yourself.lol.

Look at Ese Walter for example, after the whole scandal, she became a celebtrity and her wedding was published. na so e be oooo

11. nosey

April 25, 2014 at 1:24 pm

I see my dearest Toke! No celebrity party/wedding/launching etc is complete without my Toke baby. I just love that girl! She no send! Omo go on soun!!!

12. DJ STELCH

April 25, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Wow!! This Is So Beautiful… Spend Ya Mullah Jari… If Toke Makinwa Wasn’t There, I would Have Smashed Ma Phone.. Congrats Dear..

……………..
    ¤GROWN MAN IN A YOUNG BODY¤

13. ifedolapo

April 25, 2014 at 1:34 pm

dj xculsive is so cute…..OMGoshhhh

14. kemi

April 25, 2014 at 1:35 pm

i dont know why i busted out laughing when i saw toke’s picture.. Awon momo ti de dubai lol

• Ane

April 25, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Same with me. She looks funny sha

15. Fashionista

April 25, 2014 at 1:36 pm

My dear, you just echoed my thoughts! Although after dating the Star Boy himself, the sheer talent of that boy can rub off on somebody. lol

16. Libra

April 25, 2014 at 1:37 pm

How is Tania a celebrity?

17. missy J

April 25, 2014 at 1:37 pm

peeps who say Tee-billz live off Tiwa’s pay should ask themselves if Tiwa on her own can afford such expenses

• MissT

April 25, 2014 at 2:22 pm

hahaha , i was with half of these girls here including the groom and his family on the economy flight to Dubai …….See them posing in front of better hotel yet they flew economy . Shaking my head, naija and them fake lifestyle .

Tunji (Mr Tiwa) so you couldnt even afford business class, cramped economy instead yet you are spending money doing destination wedding .blabbbbbb

• O to the Fullest

April 25, 2014 at 4:47 pm

LMAO!!! Dang! You sure called em out!

• Stephanie

April 25, 2014 at 5:51 pm

Weren’t you in the same economy flight as the rest of the celebs. So what would you and seyiclone rather have them do — go join a brothel so they could fly first class and please you folks. Then you wonder why some of the low self esteem, people pleaser celebs go into brothels or spend all their savings; only to end up broke and asking folks to donate to their illness later on in their life. Because they have spent all their time trying to garner approval from the MissT’s and the seyiclone’s of the world.

• Sandi

April 25, 2014 at 7:04 pm

and so what? what exactly is wrong with flying economy? everybody will reach the same destination. Did it ever occur to you that maybe the first class or business class was fully booked? Or maybe just maybe it is more economical for the groom to pay for economy for himself and his family than to pay for first class for everybody? Do you think it’s everyone that likes to waste money for the sake of showing off?

Well you achieved your purpose of letting everyone know you’re in Dubai. Oya clap for yourself.

• cicimileko

April 26, 2014 at 1:36 am

@ miss t, history will echo tiwa’s wedding was a destination wedding in one of the finest places in the world; pray tell what is your history or what will be your history……………………..sometimes we should be careful with our words so as not to expose thy 5 kobo brain!!!!!!

• bukky

April 26, 2014 at 2:09 am

@ Miss T, how does your bitter comment make sense ni sin? So because they flew economy they shouldn’t take picture in front of better place? When I went to Vegas, I flew economy and I made sure I took pictures in front of all luxury casinos and hotels. Such a pity that your jealousy and stupidity will not allow you think objectively.

• Truth

April 27, 2014 at 11:22 am

Miss T, I can tell that you don’t have real money & if you ever get money you will squander it all and be a liability. Seen as your parents didn’t educate you on economy, please allow me; as you rightly pointed out, he was he flying for his wedding therefore not only did he have a budget for the event itself but he also has the expenses of life after the wedding to consider. He probably had to pay for family member’s flights as well and also family children including his own (children over 2 years old must pay to travel). What financial sense does it make for him to squander several thousand dollars to fly business class just so that people with complexes (like yourself ) will not judge him? You are a real ode and ought to get out more!

I’m not even a big fan of Tbillz (especially since the rumours of him abandoning his previous family for Tiwa) and although I may make people uncomfortable by writing truths in my BN comments and cannot take the petty jealousy and ignorance you just displayed.

Have a nice vacation in DXB and try not to squander all your money with your obvious mismanagement skills x

18. seyiclone

April 25, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Eeya…na economy SeyiShay dey fly? lwkmd. Level pass level.

• Anon

April 25, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Cutting her coat…………..

• Que

April 25, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Did u offer to pay for 1st class ticket n she refused??….what is wrong with people….

• Biz

April 25, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Hahaha. I knew someone was going to say this. Naija ppl, we are such meaniessss. Free the babe or go buy her ticket. Geez

• Tope

April 25, 2014 at 4:11 pm

THE GROOM, his family and Eku Edewor were all on economy too, my cousin was on that flight………so free her

19. ADEBOLA

April 25, 2014 at 1:47 pm

HML IN ADVANCE, I LOVE THIS AND I PRAY FOR MINE SOON.

20. Warri Babe

April 25, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Kai!! BNaijarians and their comments #looool #lmfao, una fit distabilise person with laughter. Wishing Tiwa the very best jare, God bless their marriage with all the good things they desire 🙂

21. Babytohcute

April 25, 2014 at 2:14 pm

Lol, Toke is here to stay. She needed a trolley for her luggage. Happy married life tiwa and hubby, and to all others wedding tomorrow and days to come.

22. Sparkling2013

April 25, 2014 at 2:33 pm

I live for these comments, so darn funny. Naija nor dey carry last

23. Hannah

April 25, 2014 at 2:41 pm

I love the way my beautiful Eku used the time to enjoy her Holiday at the beach . playful girl , lolz. ….. but where is the boobs? ooh dear. and she looked full on dresses….hmmmmm padded bra thinz were working. lolz

• Busarni

April 25, 2014 at 4:28 pm

babe i swear you are wicked @Hannah. ROTFL, Kai People get mouth ooh.

24. Miss Anonymous

April 25, 2014 at 2:50 pm

@ Seyiclone and Miss T, what if they flew economy? Economy is for human beings too! if they flew business class, you’d be the same ones saying they are posing with business class pictures on social media.
    Please live and let live.

25. Shoogah

April 25, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Awww I am soo happy for Tiwa, always been a fan since day 1….I wish nothing but the best for her and her boo Tee Billz.

P.S: I really hope Tiwa’s hairsylist makes sure her hair is flawless for her wedding. One tip for the hairstylist to make sure lacefront stays down and looks flawless is to make sure that the edges of the frontal lace is sewed down well under the hair, that will give it a more snug feel and it will lay down really well on the parting because thesse pics show that it’s not laid.

All the same, I am sure Tiwa will look gorgeous as always. God Bless.

• kemi

April 25, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Welcome Edee. Thanks for the advise lol

• MissTT

April 26, 2014 at 9:35 am

Loooool the shade. She is goo at what she does though…

• Kilipot

April 25, 2014 at 7:05 pm

It is the makeup I worry for. I pray its not Jjb. Tiwa is such a beauty dont now why jjb doesnt know how to work with ger face.

26. YEYEAREWA

April 25, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Una no go kill person ooo! LWKMD!!! enuff said! all i could see was DJ Xclusive! #Okbye

27. CEO

April 25, 2014 at 3:22 pm

but na wa o, is it now a crime to fly economy. well I guess it is if you’re spending money living a “fabulous” lifestyle then people expect you to be lavish when you fly.

Celebrities biko, if you are not flying business or higher, stop taking selfies on the plane 😐

• Eddie

April 25, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Hw e tk concern u,na ur phone dem dey use,or na ur bat3,ma girl live ur life 2 d fullest n ve fun in ur wedding,leave all dis bitter single pipes.HML

• Igbeyinadun

April 25, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Lol, I agree ooo

28. Lovely

April 25, 2014 at 3:33 pm

I wish for a HUGE TRADITIONAL ENGAGEMENT over a 3 day course (Friday, Saturday and Sunday Luncheon) – maybe 100 guest max,

BUT Then a small WHITE wedding with Only 10 people present plus the pastor (only close family of his and mine – no others allowed at my white wedding). And it wont be with “WITH THIS RING I THEE WED, but rather “WITH THIS BIBLE I THEE WED”

• Olori Tari

April 25, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Awww sounds like a perfect plan. I have always wondered why people make both so huge. Maybe not a traditional wedding over three days but i share your view on the Huge traditional engagement and then a very calm white wedding. Like when people say “destination wedding”…I always expect it to be like only 20 people max ooo, because my idea of having a destination wedding is for all that calmness and MORE. Not the one where the whole world is present. But again, that’s Just me. I also like the idea of “WITH THIS BIBLE I THEE WED”

Here is wishing your heart desires come through x

29. oyin

April 25, 2014 at 3:51 pm

i have just 1 thing to say,dj exclusive is cuteness here and the hereafter kilodeeeeeeeeeeee

30. DIVA

April 25, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Am tired of looking at the stars. Biko what of the moons? Btw HML Tiwa

31. chizzy

April 25, 2014 at 4:15 pm

DJ Xclusive is handsome. Toke always luk so plastic. She is quite and obviously unnatural. Eku I prefare ur stature wen ur puttin on clothe(u luk so lepacious)

32. KarmenSimms

April 25, 2014 at 4:18 pm

People here be commenting like they can afford the Business class on their own. Even if I had Business class money, I will be smart and save it for other well worth it stuff. The bitterness in the comments here makes me laugh. Do ur own destination wedding na make we see who go come….economy or not….Msheww!

33. kokie

April 25, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Tiwa, looking lovely. good luck. Tracy, that body is running away from you.

34. kunle

April 25, 2014 at 4:53 pm

but sometimes i wonder the kind of home someone like you will come from ….bcos all u can see is negative bi****tch

• kunle

April 25, 2014 at 4:55 pm

dats for this comment ****All expense paid by Tiwa including grooms wear and wedding ring. Nigerian girls go buy yourself a man like Tiwa. Lol

35. N. M.

April 25, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Bella naija peeps will not kee me with laugh. HML Tiwa

36. tanti

April 25, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Toke of life. Without her no event is complete. Happy married life Tiwa. Im on my way. We will rock dubai together.

37. Nollywodgaga

April 25, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Money is sweeeeeeeeeet !

38. fifi

April 25, 2014 at 6:55 pm

Well for those people abusing people pointing out people who flew economy it because people like seyi shey for example can be posing with “hermes bag” and yet can’t afford to fly first or business…I mean wouldn’t she rather buy a car with that money for bag than entering yellow and black taxi,cut ur coat according to ur size indeed,koni man die na koni man go bury am…abeg open their yansh jare…

• KingsQueen

April 26, 2014 at 1:42 am

did it ever strike your mind that the hermes or whatever cld have been a gift? or you where there when she paid for it in full? your comment has no basis!!!

39. queensley

April 25, 2014 at 9:30 pm

M in next in line peeps

40. covered totally !

April 25, 2014 at 11:22 pm

If joyce jacobs should do this girls make up tomorrow ! it would turn too masquerade ball

41. Timothy

April 26, 2014 at 3:51 pm

The comments usually make my day. Nigerians are just mean and hilarious at the same time. My favourite comments are ‘Ur bodi too dey hot, abeg go drink cold water’, or ‘park well jare’….Lmao

42. Anonymous

April 26, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Dj xclusive u rock

43. bintexhimself

April 27, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Wish her happy married life

44. JACKIE

April 27, 2014 at 1:36 pm

I hope these people are aware of the deadly MERS virus spreading in the middle East including Dubai…

45. Adelaide

April 27, 2014 at 7:20 pm

@Sandi, you couldn’t have said it better….

46. Ose

April 28, 2014 at 9:21 am

Most of the A-list Artistes in Naija seem to be absent. Weren’t they invited?