News

Africa’s Sexiest Actor? This Might Convince You! Ramsey Nouah covers the New Issue of Glitz Africa

BellaNaija.com

GLITZ Africa Magazine Ramsey Nouah BellaNaija 01
The new issue of Ghana-based Magazine Glitz Africa features Nollywood legend Ramsey Nouah. The actor who has been in the business for almost 2 decades, opens up as he shares his thoughts on a variety of topics from Nollywood to his home life with the magazine.

As the byline says “Better and Finer with Age“, Ramsey looks great in a mix of looks for the cover shoot. From a blue velvet tux to a salmon-hued shirt which he rocks on the cover.

Check on it.

Look out for more from this issue of Glitz on BN. Pick up your copy of Glitz Africa Magazine from major vendors in Ghana today.
GLITZ Africa Magazine Ramsey Nouah BellaNaija 02GLITZ Africa Magazine Ramsey Nouah BellaNaija 03

1. bruno

September 10, 2014 at 6:53 am

With his HUGE tummy, he lost all his sexiness when I saw him without a shirt on. Pot belly,hell no!!! He has a Fine face tho.

• oyaga

September 10, 2014 at 8:53 am

Please shut up! are u blind?!! Ramsey lost all the fat mehn! Yes he put on weight ages ago, but he’s lost it all and looks amazing! Try looking this good when you are his age na. Hater oshi

• Iyfee

September 10, 2014 at 9:22 am

This Bruno guy is a pin in the neck. Chai…I pity your life. May God help you. I’ll be praying for you ‘cos you need help, yes, psychological and spiritual help.

• Mama

September 10, 2014 at 11:25 am

Where you see pot belly for this pix???
      All I see is “bad bele” and its on you dear bruno!!

2. nice

September 10, 2014 at 7:30 am

Ramsey is looking good.
    and @ bruno carry ur gay ass away from here.you talk too much…i mean,you shouldn’t comment on this post coz he is clearly not gay.your negativity is becoming too much. olodo

3. Koenigin

September 10, 2014 at 7:51 am

Bia! sexy ke? Dude is balding faster than the global warming. It’s so bad that he could pass for Caillou’s twin brother. I know Blitz isn’t trying to make Ramsey’s pseudo half middle eastern face for Africa’s most sexy “actor”. Stop this now ah ah?

4. Julez

September 10, 2014 at 7:54 am

Dis Bruno well? Ramsey has big belly lolz? Biko Ramsey is still as sexy as ever

5. zeeboo

September 10, 2014 at 8:39 am

Looool sexy as how,why? Please stop eeet -______-……lmao balding faster than the global warming rotflmao

• zeeboo

September 10, 2014 at 8:40 am

Ehn but then not so many people can sha look this good with age but don’t say he’s sexy o

6. Makioba

September 10, 2014 at 8:40 am

Still my man crush since the year 199something…..

7. TheSophiaBello

September 10, 2014 at 9:21 am

I only noticed his belt

8. Youmad?

September 10, 2014 at 9:33 am

@nice he is really struggling to be the Bonario of BN……only that he always has something negative to say……I’m sure he’ll make up another post to support his post…..posing as someone else. GOOH

9. Ololajulo

September 10, 2014 at 9:35 am

Fine as fine! He is great actor…

10. Cindy

September 10, 2014 at 9:58 am

I love Ramsey and for me sexiness isn’t just about your body size. It is much more than that, mainly confidence. Confidence is sexy, it’s knowing and loving yourself completely and being able to show that part of you to the world.
    Every single time I’ve seen the man, mostly in movies, he exudes confidence. The way he talks, smiles and just the way he is. I don’t know but there’s just no other African actor that comes to mind. Okay maybe Hlomla Dandala from Jacob’s cross as well. Yeah, him too.
    Anyway, enough with my rant. Ramsey Nouah is sexy.

• nikky

September 10, 2014 at 2:27 pm

Absolutely right. The same applies to idris elba.

• Gee

September 11, 2014 at 10:37 am

Love me some Idris! Some ugly men are even sexy. Ballotelli isn’t all that but i find him sexy!

• chichi

September 11, 2014 at 9:05 pm

@cindy and nicky….YESSS!!!..Love them both…..confidence does it for me too

• Ibukun

September 13, 2014 at 2:37 am

This is true

11. Fountain of Paper

September 10, 2014 at 11:20 am

Did someone forget to invite Chris Attoh to the shoot?

:S

12. benny

September 10, 2014 at 11:33 am

ramsey is sexy. sexy doesnt have to mean muscles in a tee and whatever idea of perfect hairline u may have. but as far as nollywood actors go, i cant find any il call sexier than him or rmd. he looks better now than he did when he was younger

13. Adedox

September 10, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Can’t take it away 4rm him, he his d face of Love in nigeria n african home videos..

14. NaijaPikin

September 10, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Move over Ramsey, RMD still has my vote anyday

15. nikky

September 10, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Yes o.

16. e-bukun

September 10, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Sexy?….Let’s not get carried away. Well to each his own I guess.

17. chichi

September 10, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Bn plzzzz. ..which Africa’s sextet actor? Just passing thou

18. poshilla

September 10, 2014 at 5:27 pm

RAMSEY NOUAH IS MY MAN CRUSH ANY TIME ANY DAY! DUDE HAS ONE OF THE SILKIEST AND SMOOTHEST SKIN I HAV EVER SEEN ON A GUY IN NAIJA! .I ALSO LOVE THE FACT THAT D MAG DIDNT FOTOSHOP D PICS SO DAT WE CAN FEEL HIS RAWNESS! HE IS JUST THE FACE OF LOVE IN NOLLWOOD AND AN ACTOR WHO INTERPRETS HIS ROLES WELLA. I LOVE YOU RAMSEYYYYYYY

19. Mama mia

September 10, 2014 at 10:31 pm

Love him! He is still very sexy, being bald has got nothing to do with it. Who’s seen Jude law lately? still think bald ain’t sexy? abegii

20. susan

September 10, 2014 at 11:01 pm

I’ve been lurking on BN for some time now without really commenting but I think things are getting a bit unfair now. Bruno’s isn’t the only negative comment so why are people attacking just him.:) But anyway Ramsey is indeed very sexy

21. Love

September 11, 2014 at 11:30 am

Ramsey is twice my age…BUT THAT’S NONE OF MY BUSINESS. I would do you any day, any time, so frigging sexy, WOW. *Drooling*

22. wunmi

September 11, 2014 at 2:18 pm

peeps I think Bruno is a “she” not a “he”. Spot on @ Cindy, Sexiness is beyond a person’s looks (by the way Ramsey doesn’t look bad at all) or their hairline; its their charisma/persona. There’s just this aura Ramsey exudes cant find an adjective to describe it but he sure is sexy. He completely captivates me & he is one fine bruva + has aged well . He also comes off as serene & intelligent too

23. Bibilola85

September 11, 2014 at 8:41 pm

He needs to do something about his baldness though.

• Ibukun

September 13, 2014 at 2:39 am

Nope! he doesn’t have to do anything about it, some of us love him like that. thank you ehn

24. stefini

September 15, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Ramsey looks like Pastor Chris Oyakilome

25. Lady N

September 16, 2014 at 12:14 am

Once upon a time, I thot to myself this guy is fine and also camera magic enhances his handsomeness. That was until he was acting a film around where I live. It took me all my years of pride to pass by him, without a second glance. Ramsey Noah is an edible
    Handsome man.