Weddings

First Photos from Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Wedding! Her MUST SEE Wedding Dress

BellaNaija.com

Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt WeddingAngelina Jolie and Brad Pitt surprised the world with the announcement of their wedding which took place on the 23rd of August 2014 surprised many as the couple managed to keep the occasion completely secret from the public.

Now we get our first look at the couple on their special day alongside their 6 beautiful children. The wedding had only 20 guests – just close family and friends. People Magazine reveals that;

Each child had a key role to play: Eldest sons Maddox, 13, and Pax, 10, walked their mom down the aisle; flower girls Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, tossed petals gathered from the garden; and Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, served as ring bearers. The kids also helped write their parents’ vows. And Pax baked the cake! Luigi Massi, the master tailor at Atelier Versace, sewed dozens of designs from her children’s drawings into the dress and veil.

Hello Magazine, one of the magazine which scooped the exclusive, shared these details;

As the incredibly natural photos show, the pair chose to marry in a ceremony on 23 August that was as simple as it was intimate. There’s the first look at Angelina in her breathtaking wedding gown by Luigi Massi of Atelier Versace, the veil covered with artwork by her and Brad’s children – Maddox, 13, Pax, ten, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, eight, and six-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox.

“It was important to us that the day was relaxed and full of laughter. It was such a special day to share with our children and a very happy time for our family,” Brad and Angelina told HELLO!.

Congrats!
Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt Wedding Hello Magazine BellaNaija

1. Monisola

September 2, 2014 at 1:33 am

Wow. Just lovely.

2. bruno

September 2, 2014 at 1:49 am

This is so beautiful, they love their kids so much.the drawings on the wedding dress is So intimate, creative,fun and very original. (Nigerian brides pls don’t copy,remix,and paste.)

• TexasHausaGirl

September 2, 2014 at 6:46 am

You already know.

3. deb

September 2, 2014 at 1:50 am

It will be lovely, shior. Let chika ike or Tonto wear this or even Omotola, people will say *mgbeke things”

4. Marlene

September 2, 2014 at 3:55 am

So cute…looking at this listening to Mariah Carey’s “Always be my Baby”… almost emotional and cute…. but PLS NAIJA WOMEN…..DO NOT COPY….IT WON’T MAKE ANY LOGICAL SENSE…IT WON’T BE YOUR ORIGINAL IDEA….PLSSSSSS….AM BEGGING YOU WITH THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD

5. cute handi

September 2, 2014 at 6:57 am

that is so true @deb…

6. Berry Dakara

September 2, 2014 at 8:08 am

#1. I love Jennifer Aniston and Brangelina still makes me a little sad 10 years later…

#2. I hate to admit that these 2 look so blawdy in love and I like her dress.

#3. Rolling my eyes because that was hard for me to admit 🙁

#4. LOOOOOL @ commenters above saying Nigerian brides shouldn’t copy/remix the dress idea.

berrydakara.blogspot.com

7. awww so sweet, they have always struck me as a very reasonable couple, I pray they last.
    mytestimonys.blogspot.com/

8. coolchic

September 2, 2014 at 8:53 am

This is beautiful.

Shiloh, ring bearer? I just pray this child wont grow up and tell us she had always to be a boy.

• bruno

September 2, 2014 at 10:07 am

@coolchic, must u go there, have some class when you are talking about children.

• Layo

September 2, 2014 at 10:42 am

cool chic shiloh is a boy

• Anu

September 2, 2014 at 11:53 am

sorry dear, Shiloh is a girl!

9. AY

September 2, 2014 at 9:32 am

Nice one

10. Bella

September 2, 2014 at 9:39 am

Beautiful and so natural. They did their own thing and made it about family and not show, what else can you do when you this rich and giving… God bless their union!

11. sum1special

September 2, 2014 at 9:42 am

A bit off with the wedding dress and veil but she stands out. Definitely not my favorite.

12. Grace

September 2, 2014 at 9:54 am

Lovely….wishing them a blessed marriage.

13. BlueEyed

September 2, 2014 at 10:53 am

This is beautiful I must say, coming from a person who is not a fan of Jolie (I still have the aniston sentiment) asides that her dress is serving some real good cuteness , congrats to the couple

14. Amaka Loretta

September 2, 2014 at 11:15 am

So so luvly!congrats jolie n fam

15. Leo

September 2, 2014 at 11:46 am

“The wedding had only 20 guests – just close family and friends”

Now, THIS I would like to see in Lagos. *side eye at your 3 reception dresses and 20 million guests*

• queen

September 2, 2014 at 12:19 pm

If you want to see it, start with your wedding!!

16. Bim

September 2, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Intense….and very intimate. I love..

17. Fume

September 2, 2014 at 1:04 pm

have six children outside wedlock and see if it wont be as intimate as this even in nigeria

18. yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com

September 2, 2014 at 2:05 pm

I would love an intimate wedding like hers, but, I do not think that will be possible as I have over 200 family members – Not keen on the dress though

19. mulikat

September 2, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Congt.try to eat food Angela ,cos u are 39yrs have hand of 55yrs woman,cant u see jessica sarah ,in sex in the city hand,of course that not sexy,she is 50yrs with 80yrs hand and Madonna 56yrs with 90yrs woman hand,leak of food,want to by young for ever.

20. kayla

September 2, 2014 at 4:51 pm

@Mulikat and ur hands are what age exactly? so vain of u smh. the reason ladies have self esteem issues is becos they are trying to be someone else. abeg ooo is brad pitt complaining.

21. bilaltariq915

September 2, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Aww this is way too cute :’) She’s already used to wear millions of dollar worth of gowns and dresses. This is the one gown that should be really special and meaningful to her.. And she’s doing it right!
    girls4look.com

22. Chi-chi

September 3, 2014 at 2:48 am

Lol I just thought of what my mum would say about this dress and I can’t help but laugh. I love their intimate ish tho but this naija girl loves the spotlight and attention and has lots of relations (thanks to polygamy and culture) and is bursting with cool wedding ideas so yaaaassss my wedding would be big and I’d love it that way .
    ; ) : P

23. lara

September 3, 2014 at 9:40 am

lovely dress, Material is so rich. God bless u both

24. T.girl

September 3, 2014 at 10:08 am

see how u all are screaming CUTE nd all dat, if this was done by one of our celebs like maybe Tiwa, people will insult life outa her nd call her old blah blah blah… i especially love d art on d dress but am still thinking of the insults if it was a naija celeb dat wore such on her wedding day or drew such on her wedding dress

25. Vocalcords

September 5, 2014 at 11:27 am

@Kayla, its amazing how you were able to decipher what Mulikat wrote..Special eyes needed here! English haff suffer plengxsty

26. Catsclawz

September 5, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Lovely wedding pics, not keen on the dress…. Kinda expecting the next news about them will be divorce proceedings, in true Hollywood fashion. Hope I’m wrong though

27. Chidi nelson

September 14, 2014 at 7:06 pm

I love it, d wedding ganl?