Sweet Spot

#MorningFlight – Toke Makinwa is Grateful on a Private Jet

Toke Makinwa PJ March 2015It’s always good to be grateful!

Toke Makinwa expressed her thanks for growth and blessings by sharing these photos on her way to and aboard a private jet on Sunday.

Here was her caption for one of the photos,

Touch down lagos!!!! Super thankful for growth, for some, these things might not be a big deal but I know where I am coming from. I have a very big God and his words are real. He said “your gift will bring you before kings” and I see it happening in my life. I’m happy for the way things are happening, I’m glad it didn’t happen earlier or later. His perfect timing completes me. Excited because I have never seen anyone serve God and fail. #Tokenakinwa #Tokenoments #longday #newweekcalls #onlyacoupleofhourssleep #Morningdriveinafew #myexpressionstodiefor #flyingwithdebs”Toke Makinwa March 2015 Toke Makinwa PJ March 2015 2

Photo Credit: Instagram.com

1. ako

March 16, 2015 at 5:19 am

This see me how I am living large behaviour has become tiresome

• TheRealist

March 17, 2015 at 1:40 am

You mean you don’t want to know how one of Nigeria’s 100 Most Influential Women is getting along?

2. amaa

March 16, 2015 at 5:32 am

I am officially delEting BN from my favourites tab. GEEZE!!!! HOW IS THIS NEWS. STOP ALREADY

• withering Heights

March 16, 2015 at 6:54 am

#yinmu! tomo now we go still see you for comment section except with a different name. Abegi!

• dee

March 16, 2015 at 3:47 pm

Lol, I know right?

3. Bolu

March 16, 2015 at 5:45 am

I like this chic, very hardworking but always piling lots of makeup on her face even on a regular day. Wonder what her natural face looks like. The day we see her natural face by chance hopefully it won’t be a scary scene for us.

4. ada nnewi

March 16, 2015 at 6:01 am

Bella Naija and shade throwing…lol!

• LILO

March 17, 2015 at 6:44 am

BellaNaija and full moderating. Don’t worry the tea shall be spilled somewhere else insha alla..

5. Ajeburra

March 16, 2015 at 6:08 am

Ermmmm, bye sweetie!!! Yall werelike 10 on this excursion flight…chaille cheese, i will give u shade cos u asked for it. The real gag is dat noble igwe was on dis flight as well and other celebs. They all posted pics from thesame angle but fronting like it was solo transport. Lawd!!! Make these OAPs and bloggers go away..,,lol

• Ftm

March 16, 2015 at 8:52 am

Pahahahahahahahah see ynash opening kikikikikik

6. ashewo toh re mecca

March 16, 2015 at 6:54 am

#Tokenakinwa??? Is that a mistake? Cos I could term it as #TokeDoKinwa #TokePanshKinwa

• rocky

March 16, 2015 at 10:40 am

lol……………..funny yhu

7. SOLO ACT

March 16, 2015 at 6:57 am

al these celebs and their photo-ops. i have had it with them pretending they are actually doing something. they get dressed just to have a bunch of instagram pix taken of them

8. Koffie

March 16, 2015 at 7:54 am

Okay, this is probably a coincidence but I’ll mention it. So someone predicted that ‘next thing we’ll see Toke in Amaechi’s private jet’ in the Adebola William’s birthday post and voila, here we are. loool
    I’m not implying anything sha. I love Toke :*

9. Ph Boy

March 16, 2015 at 7:56 am

Here comes drama as BN haters will surely go on rampage. Why do some folks hate her so much! Abeg make una leave this girl alone. Na hustle all of us dey….

10. ACE

March 16, 2015 at 8:04 am

its well! All these kinda thingz.

11. Anon

March 16, 2015 at 8:09 am

Amaechi gave them his private jet after partying with him?

12. eyong

March 16, 2015 at 8:33 am

Ok, obviously, bellanaija is starting to be filled with bad belle people. She posted this on her instagram! A picture/life sharing social platform! She didn’t beg bella to do a feature on it. And what’s with all the hypocrisy, you know if you ever got a chance to fly private you will document and share it with your friends and family too, no? Smh. If you cannot celebrate someone else’else’s success, you’ll never be successful!

• Truth Teller

March 16, 2015 at 10:20 am

eyong, not everyone is like you. Some of us fly private and don’t see the need to put it out there. To each his/her own, if that’s your style, enjoy, but don’t go around labeling everyone as if we’re all the same. I know many people whose parents own private jets which they fly yet they have not for once put it up on social media because it’s their lifestyle.

• Author Unknown

March 16, 2015 at 3:15 pm

You know many people who own private jets?

• fga

March 16, 2015 at 4:38 pm

My friend rest abeg. Even kids whose parents own private jets in Nigeria fly commercial except they’re travelling with family members. You think jet fuel is cheap? Nigerians sef. Everyone forming elite.

13. concerned

March 16, 2015 at 9:09 am

Allow Toke sha! It’s her first time

14. Disguised

March 16, 2015 at 9:24 am

It’s called SHOwBIz!!! Hehe

15. Robin Hood

March 16, 2015 at 9:30 am

Since when has a relatively common act of traveling by paid transport been news worthy. even when I fly first class i don’t take pics cause i don’t see anything special. poverty ( Intellectual and financial) is a disease.
    By the way, all these pictures and social media uploads count for nothing. If you wanna impress me, list 2 houses you personally own in your name, then i know the lifestyle you want to portray is real. until then…………………………… try to delete the reflection of your co passengers in the polished wooden panel on your left hand side in the first picture. this borrow pose life aint for me

• fga

March 16, 2015 at 1:06 pm

There’s nothing special yet you had to mention you fly first class. Lol, please. There is something special about first class, if there wasn’t everyone would manage economy or business at most.

• ebony

March 19, 2015 at 2:38 pm

chei! your eyes are very sharp ooo.. i had to scroll back to the pics to check

16. Ronke

March 16, 2015 at 9:43 am

Next Please………

17. omawunmi

March 16, 2015 at 10:08 am

lol #humblebrag. when nigerians want to brag they tag it #seewhatGodcando #helpmethankjesus #surulere

18. hatergonhate

March 16, 2015 at 10:13 am

Toker is showing u enemies her knuckles

19. Cynical

March 16, 2015 at 10:16 am

No matter what we say about Toke,her style,makeup et al is always on point. That being said,you guys should read her write up,coming from where she is coming from she never knew that one day she would enter a private jet so please cut her some slack,this is a HUUUGGGE deal for her.

20. Haddy

March 16, 2015 at 10:36 am

Err… someone gave you a lift in their private jet and it’s “growth”? When I saw all the hash tags I thought she actually ACQUIRED a private jet, as that would be praise-worthy. Well, what do I know? *sips acai dragonfruit green tea*

21. Omo1

March 16, 2015 at 10:53 am

Its funny how Nigerians always attribute their way/standard of living to God’s blessings/serving God. Don’t get me wrong..but blessings of God should not only be attributed to material gains

22. smh

March 16, 2015 at 11:02 am

Ok we see that what went on in this pichttp://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/MN0A0939-600×400.jpg paid off ok… well done married woman.

23. shannaro

March 16, 2015 at 11:05 am

Lmao let go of Toke free her abeg!!Toke good on you and your fellow passengers’ whose reflection we see on the glass door for travelling on a private jet wish you more success ahead may you fly your own one day amin

24. vicky

March 16, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Ameachi ur goodwill is turning into something else. Toke your not d only one on d flight but 10 of you…stop acting like u paid solely for it.
    And keep god out of it please….
    It government money my dear..

25. labelle

March 16, 2015 at 12:29 pm

I’m not a fan of hers, i’m quite indifferent to her, but I will call a spade a spade. I don’t see anything she has done wrong here. She’s simply thanking God for bringing her to this point in her life. Flying private may not be a big deal for some, but it is to her (and there is nothing wrong with that) and she is openly grateful for it. She didn’t say she was the only one that was on the plane, she seems just grateful to be there. And you know what, that is one of the biggest secrets to success, gratitude. There is absolutely nothing wrong with anything she has said or done here. Just leave her alone and learn a thing or two.

• wen

March 16, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Thanks….some pple are just so in a hurry to throw vile…osunmi joo

26. Eliza

March 16, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Lmao. If she likes, next time she enters a private jet she should shout and tweet “the pilot lost the jet remote control” Lmao

Bella naija, you’ll be losing fans if you continue to post rubbish like this

27. fga

March 16, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Personally I see nothing wrong with it. She made it clear that it wasn’t something she does everyday and it might be nothing to some but it meant a lot to her. Whether she was on the jet alone or with others (you can see their reflection on the wood panel door separating the passengers from the cockpit) is irrelevant. My real grouse is with people who snap and act like they own the plane or its something they do on a regular basis. She’s allowed to be excited abeg. Paid private jet flights can cost up to USD 20,000 in some instances, the opportunity to fly for free should be cherished and appreciated. Not everyone is a billionaire.

• Anon2

March 16, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Correction. She did not pay for it. She was in company of other enroute to Gov. Amaechi’s.

• Truth Teller

March 16, 2015 at 7:15 pm

@fga my friend speak for yourself abeg. Not everyone has to form, not everyone does.

28. D

March 16, 2015 at 1:08 pm

In other news, I love her dress

29. ghnikki

March 16, 2015 at 2:47 pm

Come on, really? really? And Toke too, what kind of JJC life is this?

30. O~Intuition!

March 16, 2015 at 2:58 pm

There’s A Time and Season for Everything.
    Let People have their time and season,…in Gratitide.

There was a time we couldn’t put a face on our OAPs. Now things have changed. So much so, the ‘TV Personalities’ are rarely talked about compared to OAPs.
    Let’s see it as Progress. Everyone is getting ‘known’ and appreciated.
    We have loads of Brand Consultants from all ‘industries’ .
    No more ‘monotonous celebrities’.

So let the bloggers too do their job whether its a Paid/unpaid, ….publicity.

Let’s stop hating , let’s appreciate… Let’s celebrate.

At the end of it all, it’s the ‘negative comments’ that ironically make the ‘celebrity’ more famous. S(h)e hardly needs to pay for publicity.
    The koko is their respective needs are met. While some people are busy making not-so-good/ irrelevant comments.

31. Nkoyo Geronimo

March 16, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Okay please what is the news? Toke in someone’s private jet or as she bought hers? On to the next please, it better be newsworthy.

32. missappleberry

March 16, 2015 at 3:06 pm

I always love any Toke makinwa’s article. Reason being the comments underneath are always extraordinarily funny. I usually don’t comment. I just hold me pop corn, sit tight and enjoy reading…lol

33. sika

March 16, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Announcing you are in a private jet….thats so middle class darling.

• Pissed!

March 16, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Abeg shuttup. Shut the entire hell up. What is wrong with being middle class?

• sika

March 16, 2015 at 7:25 pm

You clearly are in it..so you wouldn’t have a clue dear. Sip a bit of H2So4 for the pain sweetie 😛

34. dee

March 16, 2015 at 3:47 pm

She never said she wasn’t middle class 🙂

35. Henry

March 16, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Naija girls and Poverty showoff, she’s just FAKE like others, That is why Naija celebs are now dating grls outside the country our girls are TOO FAKE with stinking skin and bad breath smh

36. Tanya Takagawa

March 16, 2015 at 10:30 pm

“SEE HOW ALL OF THEM ARE TAKING PICTURES FROM THE SAME CORNER OF THE PLANE.THEY ALL BE IN A QUEUE SCREAMING MY TURN MY TURN.” Saw this comment and had to copy and paste! Same thought that went through my mind when I saw this post-
    lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2015/03/toke-makinwa-noble-igwe-debola-williams.html#more

37. Hauwa Dauda

March 17, 2015 at 9:39 am

Bella, Please help me find out who she’s wearing? I totally luuuurve her dress.

38. atlstyle

April 3, 2015 at 11:52 pm

NIGERIAN CHICS DONT CARRY LAST INDEED….BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT DRESS, KEN YA, CYNTHIA AND DEMETRIA HAVE WORN A COUPLE OR MORE AND I LOOOOOOVE THE DRESS, ITS THE SAME STYLE, FLOWY LONG SLEEVE….PLEASE WERE CAN I GET IT!!