Music

“It’s a Boy!” The Professional Photos from Omawumi’s Baby Shower – Toolz, Rita Dominic, Tiwa Savage, Waje, Toke Makinwa & More!

BellaNaija.com

On Sunday, 12th April 2015, Waje and Latasha Ngwube threw Omawumi a surprise baby shower at InterContinental Hotel, Lagos.

Click here for the first photos, in cased you missed it!

The Presidential Suite of the hotel hosted the lovely ladies to an afternoon of games, snacks courtesy the hotel’s Bar 150, and of course, teary-eyed moments.

Close friends of the mum –to- be (for the second time) included Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa, Lami Philips, Rita Dominic, Toju Foyeh, Kunbi Oyelese, Sasha P, Toolz, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Toolz, Damilola Adegbite, Andrea Giaccaglia and Chigul who kept everyone laughing.

***

The Swanky SuiteOmawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija053 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija054 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija063The Surprise Moment! Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija058 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija056 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija057 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija065 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija064 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija059All the Yummy Treats! Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija003 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija004 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija052 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija010 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija005Outfit Change & Guest Arrivals! Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija026 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija012 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija023 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija002 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija009 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija021 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija001 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija037 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija015 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija011 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija022 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija025 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija013 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija041 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija029Game Time! Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija030 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija043 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija044 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija049 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija048 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija069 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija050 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija016 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija018 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija008 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija019 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija017 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija020 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija027 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija028 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija031 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija061 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija034 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija035 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija039 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija040 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija060 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija045 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija047 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija070 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija062 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija066 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija071 Omawumi's Baby Shower - April 2015 - InterContinental Hotel Lagos, Nigeria - BellaNaija032

1. abby

April 14, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Everyone looks nice esp Omawumi and Tiwa…Glowing Mamas

2. LOVE

April 14, 2015 at 3:51 pm

KUNBI NNE IMAKA, RITA SO TOMATO JOS KA IBU. TIWAAA CHEI AKWA NWA ENEKATA E JE OLU, UFUOMA WERE NSUSU ONU NA I BU SOMMA. OMAWUMI NNE I GA AMU NA UDO NA HA JISOSSSS AMEN. I NA ENWU ENWU KA OLA EDO NA AFO IME GI AAAAA. UNU AMAKA. EWOOOOO BUSONMAAA.

3. nira

April 14, 2015 at 4:02 pm

Awwww, safe delivery to Omawunmi and tiwa..looks like ifeoma ejeanobor ( hope I got the name right) is also pregnant. Pregnancy really suits tiwa, she’s glowing. Toolz!toolz!!toolz!!! I ve been loving you longtime but u have to watch that weight, also saw u recently at an event and what I saw wasnt too good. I m not hating or criticising her weight, I know she’s naturally endowed but she really needs to watch it.

• Nahum

April 14, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Really????? You are making a comment about her weight when she is pregnant??? As if she does not already have self-esteem issues right about now, you just had to add salt to the wound….wow, you women of nowadays can be some type of shady mehn. That is so mean of you!! I definitely thank God I did not have a friend like you when I was pregnant.

• Nahum

April 14, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Oh shoot!!! You were talking about Toolz!! I AM SO SO SORRY!! I apologize profusely. That’s embarassing

• Duchess Maria

April 14, 2015 at 4:54 pm

Toolz is pregnant??

• Ann

April 14, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Tools isn’t pregnant tho….

• nira

April 14, 2015 at 5:00 pm

Nahum na wa for u ooo, obviously u did not read my comment well enough..i was referring to toolz and not any of the pregnant ladies. Easy does it!!!!

• Uju

April 14, 2015 at 5:00 pm

I believe she was referring to Toolz. Toolz isn’t pregnant, but I get no need to criticize especially as Toolz has said she is working on her body.

• Ewa

April 14, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Nahum is Toolz is preggy??????

• WMakay

April 15, 2015 at 10:57 am

On a lighter note, she is wearing the ‘the mummy to be’ sash in that last picture. Maybe she is telling us something.looool

• Nahum

April 14, 2015 at 4:51 pm

I am so sorry Nira, I did not know you were talking about Toolz…which is still shady sha but lets leave that one. Abeg no vex, this is why one should read and comprehend before talking. Mea culpa

• nira

April 14, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Apology accepted nahum!! And I wasnt trying to shade toolz, I mean I love her,I am not stick thin myself, I’m a size 12 and seriously watching it but I just dont want her to go from being curvy to being mamaish and overweight, I know its none of business tho but I just felt the need to mention it.

• o

April 14, 2015 at 11:33 pm

This is why Bella needs an edit or delete button

4. NANA MAI KUDI

April 14, 2015 at 4:02 pm

looked like a whole lot of fun, love the picture where the ladies where checking out Tiwa’s Bump. Wish Omawonder and Tiwa a safe and happy delivery. i am almost due, and its never easy looking this great with a baby bump. #happymommas

5. Joan85

April 14, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Everyone looked lovely. Congrats Omawumi.
    P.S. I see you too, Yoko. Looking good after the baby, congrats to you as well 🙂

6. http://xplorenollywood.blogspot.com

April 14, 2015 at 4:08 pm

OH wow! She was pleasantly surprised. Well done to Waje and Latasha! I love a ladies hang out any time and it looks like they had fun, i love the games at baby showers too, i see they had the baby food tasting game with the feeding bottles very funny and awesome. safe delivery to you Omawunmi.

7. mo

April 14, 2015 at 4:09 pm

Love me some Tiwa. I don’t why some people hate her though

8. Sugar

April 14, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Who is the lady in blue Jump suit??? Her weave should be thrown into a river or set ablaze…………………..

9. Her Duchessness

April 14, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Which surprise moment biko?

I think surprise is when two of my friends come to my home, tell me my husband was seen entering a particular hotel with a lady and they convince me to go catch him redhanded. My hormones are impeding my ability to think clearly yet I hop into the car with them and enroute to this hotel. We get to this hotel and I’m filled with anger and a bit of doubt. I open the door to the suite, praying that they’ve got the wrong man, only to walk in to hear my loved ones and friends screaming SURPRISE!!!!!

Now, that’s my kind of surprise with no crown, no sash, no hint.

Lovely shower. Lovely ladies…

• Funmi

April 14, 2015 at 9:28 pm

You act like she came from her house with the crown and sash …. Those items were most likely placed on her as she walked in AND THEN they captured the image as she walked further into the room ….. but since you act like you were there, carry one with your surprise explanation of how this wasn’t a surprise….

10. bbbsmiles.blogspot.com

April 14, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Nice ….
    They are all beautiful & happy people.

Please visit bbbsmiles.blogspot.com

11. NaijaPikin

April 14, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Omawunmi and Waje’s friendship comes off as so pure and true. Like sisters from another mother

• jide

April 14, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Yep. The only remoteness to friendship. The rest na famzing. Let’s go there so we caan be featured on Bellanaija. Oshi ati iranu. Freda and Omawunmi friends? Like seriously?

12. LadyWithTheAfroLocs

April 14, 2015 at 4:46 pm

@Sugar…that is Lami Phillips
    *coveringmyeyesonherbehalf*
    its disgraceful…hahahahahahahahaha

13. chi-e-z

April 14, 2015 at 4:48 pm

OMG haba @BN you mean my favorite musician of almost all time is pregnant and I’m just finding out? OmaWomnder stay fabulous So happy 4 you. Your child will have one of the best moms ever… chai pregnany good sha see as tiwa’s boobage don develop nicely I won’t mind pregnancy if that was the only side effect :d

14. FieryRita

April 14, 2015 at 5:04 pm

And then if you have miscarriage as a result of shock when your friends tell you to go and catch him redhanded, what happens? Take a chill pill jor.

15. AnnieRose

April 14, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Waje pls watch it. That weight you worked so hard to loose is creeping back speedily.

• corolla

April 14, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Why are some Nigerians so bloody rude? How does her weight affect you? So many beautiful things to comment about , but you chose someone’s weight?

16. chy

April 14, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Best baby shower hv ever seen. So cute.

17. le coco

April 14, 2015 at 6:51 pm

@annierose… leave waje alone nw.. shooo… the lady has worked hard… hw cld you possibly know that her weight has crept back.. for all you know its the pictures.. nt every picture is flattering.. ppl shld take it easy with the weight talk.. you dont know sm1’s struggle..

18. TruthBeTold

April 14, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Women! forever our own enemies sine 1900. Im pretty sure everyone commenting about weight issues are also women no? Why not leave a nice comment or no comment at all or better still focus on the positive vibes from the occasion? God help us!

19. Mostest

April 14, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Please is Freda Francis pregnant as well?

20. BlueEyed

April 15, 2015 at 2:49 am

Congrats Omawunmi……I’m here for Ms kunbi’s hair too!

21. Diddy

April 15, 2015 at 9:55 am

toke dont allow waje and tiwa to squeeze u,although i trust u cos small body no be sickness lol,wat a colourful event,u ladies all look stunning

22. sapphire

April 15, 2015 at 11:21 am

Ta-da! My guess was right!
    Congrats Oma-wonder! We await your bundle of ‘yumminess’.

23. Ebony

April 15, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Waje and Omawunmi. Love their love.
    Tiwa Savage and her everlasting cuteness
    Aww, Kunbi Oyeles looks like a doll.
    Lami those shoes?? *covers face
    Imagine if pictures were never taken at events or showers. Do you think some people will still show up? Curious.