Weddings

Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin’s Pre-Wedding Shoot | Photography by Prince Meyson

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

This is one wedding that we can’t wait for!

Triple MG CEO Ubi Franklin and actress Lilian Esoro have released their pre-wedding photos are they are super romantic.

The photos were shot by Prince Meyson and styled by Tayor Gabriels x Needle & stitches (Sexysteel) x Juwonlo with makeup done by Carolina Danjuma.

The creative direction for the shoot was done by Iyanya, AY and Mabel Makun.

See the photos below.

IMG_0749-Edit IMG_0751-Edit IMG_0758-Edit IMG_0766-Edit IMG_0883-Edit IMG_0982-Edit IMG_0995-Edit IMG_0888-Edit IMG_0908-Edit IMG_0922-Edit IMG_1016-Edit IMG_1018-Edit IMG_0794-Edit IMG_0834-Edit IMG_0837-Edit IMG_0842 IMG_0668-Edit IMG_0685-Edit IMG_0682-Edit IMG_0858-Edit IMG_0855-Edit

Ubi Franklin gives special thanks to Iyanya, Carolyn Hutchings Danjuma, Ay & Mabel Makun, Gbenro Ajibade, Esther Onyemaenu, Omini Stitches, Juwonlo, Prince Meyson and Jumoke.

Credit:
Makeup
by @carolyna_hutchings
Styling by  @carolyna_hutchings
Hair by @dluxuryaddict

1. Nimi

October 1, 2015 at 8:00 pm

This is so cuteeeee!!!

2. O~Intuition!

October 1, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Lovely! ✔

3. kokoqueen

October 1, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Give it to Lillian; she is officially the queen of inferiority complex. Introduction in Kcee brother’s house. Pre wedding photo in AY’s bedroom. Madam Lillian, mbok do not turn Ubi to a thief overnight because your ojukokoro is too much.

• adeanon

October 1, 2015 at 8:10 pm

You looked at these pictures and that’s what you saw.? May God have mercy on your soul.

• ricko

October 5, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Amen

• neferiti

October 1, 2015 at 8:17 pm

ah….i think say na only me observe am oooooooo

• Zari

October 1, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Abeg get out jor! Lillian will not drink water and drop cup for you people. Always looking for something to pick on. Go and rest abeg.

• chy

October 1, 2015 at 8:45 pm

maka chukwu ur right! she hasalways dreamt of being a footballers wife but hey omeruo no send her

• Fife

October 1, 2015 at 9:27 pm

And what makes you think she put him up to it!! Every ready to attack the lady so you couldn’t also consider the fact that he might have decided the venues ?

• Fife

October 1, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Ever*

• Fife

October 1, 2015 at 9:37 pm

And what makes you think she put him up to it! Ever ready to attack the lady! For all you know her might have been the one that initiated the idea. ? Try not to say what you don’t know you’ll only come out looking stupid ?

• Fife

October 1, 2015 at 9:37 pm

He might*

• ATL's finest

October 1, 2015 at 10:57 pm

@ Five even if he suggested it, it’s still very weirs, awkward & tacky cuz it’s a pre- wedding shot . its just ishy to me

• Mango

October 1, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Really? Someone’s bedroom? Smh

• ATL's finest

October 1, 2015 at 10:53 pm

Lol God bless their marriage! When I saw the AY as part of those directing the pix, I was wondering why will he do that until I saw the bed room it made sense. Her last pix tho definitely looking like Beyonce or should I say trying to be like that..

Real Question: what does Ubi do again? Abeg Google and Siri ain’t my friends today. Nice concept but it would ve bn nice if she can use her spot .

• d-law

October 2, 2015 at 12:09 am

Thank You Emma Nyra and Company… We don hear
      Congratulations Lilian and Ubi

• Mophunk

October 2, 2015 at 2:57 am

Your hatred is not of this world madam. WTF! We’re you dumped by the guy? Jews!

• Zee

October 2, 2015 at 6:19 am

@kokoqueen, you are just a lonely,depressed,sad and condemned idiot craving for attention. Hurray, oya clap for yourself you got it. You made this same stupid comment on LIB. Now u came to BN to copy and paste it. E remain SDK and ladun blog for you to go and make the comment. Where has your bitterness taken you to? The toilet right? Its expected

• Malmsey

October 4, 2015 at 9:25 pm

@kokoqueen find your own man and drop the hate! Wetin concern you with where somebody choose to do pre-wedding shoot??? This can only be deep seated hate. Not good for your health!!!
      @zee thanks

• anonymous

November 15, 2015 at 7:53 pm

She was just making a comment on something she observed! Who are u to I he like dat are u God don’t be silly my friend. Like uv never s something hurtful hurtful some1 grow up a stop acting childish.

• deb

October 6, 2015 at 8:09 pm

And kokoqueen knows this is Ay’s bedroom because she’s slept there before, hmmmmmmmmm?!

4. Hazel

October 1, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

So..So.. Beautiful !

5. Cheeway

October 1, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Woow! Nurse Abi looks so cute.

6. KWAKWACITY

October 1, 2015 at 8:30 pm

I must say she’s the ying to his yang! Good luck you two…May your Union grow!

7. Bussssssss

October 1, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Now I know. He is taller!!! Lol.

8. Reetah

October 1, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Aww… They look good sha… Congrats to them

9. amy

October 1, 2015 at 8:35 pm

These people are making me wanna get married…i need a man…if u are so cute pls holla 07015608261… I repeat, A MAN not a BOY

• JEGAism

October 3, 2015 at 7:55 am

@ Amy I hope you are as cute as you want your MAN to be and I truly hope you are a WOMAN and not a girl. #just saying

10. babz

October 1, 2015 at 8:48 pm

i will keep sayin it till tomoro,ubi the pear head(local boy)dnt turn lilian to ur punching bag

11. Mimi May

October 1, 2015 at 8:54 pm

@ Kokoqueen, how did you know that it is AY’s bedroom? Have you been there? Classy pre wedding shoot. Congrats…

12. nuellavista

October 1, 2015 at 8:55 pm

Effortlessly classy… Lilian is just soo beautiful

13. mabel

October 1, 2015 at 8:57 pm

If that comment is the truth then it’s sad. ‘ I am content with what I have. Little be it or much’. I still remember the pilgrim’s song. Please be content with what you have. Use your house or go to muri okunola park na.

14. chick!

October 1, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Nice but its not to come on social media and take pictures o! you two should make this marriage work….I fear for celebrity marriages these days

15. jide

October 1, 2015 at 9:38 pm

Lilian and Ubi – when the cameras, guests musciians and makeup artists are gone$ don’t forget to put this much effort /ishan (muscle) into your marriage

16. Floxylicious

October 1, 2015 at 9:39 pm

@kokoqueen, Bad belle it’s allowed. #apkroko for your head oooooooooo in Tuface voice????????????????

17. mrs chidukane

October 1, 2015 at 9:39 pm

That bedroom is lovely but how do you know it’s AY’s bedroom? Lovely pictures!

• we know

October 1, 2015 at 9:50 pm

We know it is Ay’s room because his wife consistently posts pictures of her matrimonial home online all in the name of advertising Midas interiors. So sad,now we know what her room looks like, nothing is scared anymore!

• ATL's finest

October 1, 2015 at 10:54 pm

They ve used it before to show case Mabel’s interior skills.. Na today

18. yeah right

October 1, 2015 at 10:14 pm

We know that’s AY’s house cos his wife displayed it sometime ago taking credit for the interior works done in the house.

19. Hello

October 1, 2015 at 10:15 pm

research and you will find out. AY is out on the internet it is not hard to find – they money miss road who love to show off their materialistic wealth. We all know the inside of AYs house. He made it public.

20. Francine Okeocha

October 1, 2015 at 10:16 pm

To young girls looking at this pic thiinking ohh God why have you forsaken thee, me too i wish oo. Let me tell you – all that glitters is not gold, You have not clue what goes on behind closed doors after all these beautiful pics have been share on bella naija, those being emotional abuse (which always translates to physical), CONTROLLED etc. Typical example is your recent fav couple errbody was oohing and ahing about their recent wedding, about when they showed their pics too. No i wont go into details – all i want to say is admire from a distance but dont wish what you have no clue goes on behind closed doors. Dont be fooled by all these glossy pics. Wish these two well and keep on moving – dont be yearning and wishing you too you are in their shoes. Some shoes are pinching so hard they are better off with their foot cut off.

• ada

October 2, 2015 at 10:31 am

Lady Francine….If you want to pour tea,go on and pour don’t code when it is clear you just want to be poked a likkle…guaann wichya bad self…spill the tea

• jide

October 2, 2015 at 7:50 pm

Francile, he who codes tea should not be trusted.Maka spill this tea please

21. chido

October 1, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Y’all asking hw d lady knew it was AY’s bedroom,i asked that also but didn’t comment,until I read his vote of thanks, and he thanked AY,what for na,of cos for using his crib. And am also sure AY has used dat bedroom for one of his jokes. Be smart people, don’t just rush 2 comment

22. neekee

October 1, 2015 at 10:23 pm

becaause ays wife and ay posted sevwral picture of that bedroom to promote her interiors

23. kokoqueen

October 1, 2015 at 10:31 pm

How won’t I know how AY’s bedroom look like when these naija yeyebrities keep choking us with photos of their private lives. Well, for the records, Mrs AY shared their bedroom photos months ago. As for Madam Lillian and her gang, just a friendly advice; Be contented with what you have. Life is not a competition. Happy Independence Bellagerians!

• anonymous

November 15, 2015 at 8:07 pm

@kokoqueen I love the fact that u ignored some people’s childish comment about the reality of what u said.

24. Tari

October 1, 2015 at 10:46 pm

Ubi no get bedroom?

25. Tee

October 1, 2015 at 10:48 pm

I wonder why people keep drinking Panadol for someone’s headache. Whether the marriage fails or succeeds dos it change the digits on ur pay cheque. Is Lilian ur family? If she takes beating daily did she or will she complain to you. This whole shit has been played out and dyer still 2geda, move on already. And I am not Lilian, neither do I know her.

26. mautin

October 1, 2015 at 10:54 pm

if its AY’s bedroom nko. ..ahan! na wa oh

27. Arin

October 1, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Ay’s bedroom or not, it is a photoshoot location and it is lovely. Oh Lilian can do no wrong with me. She’s my imaginary big sister.

• Tari

October 2, 2015 at 8:28 am

Are you that needy?

• Mimi Omalicha

October 30, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…you nearly choked me biko

28. jasmine

October 1, 2015 at 10:59 pm

So there r no other nice locations to use except AY’s bedroom? Introduction at E-money’s house? Her papa no get house? Even if na for face me and I slap u. Or even rent a hall in a hotel. Well, their life and marriage

29. TeeO

October 1, 2015 at 11:04 pm

The 2nd mug shot photo is sick!

30. Kori

October 2, 2015 at 12:05 am

And so what if they used the American owned Statue of Liberty to pose. Please be happy for the couple and move on. The Nigerian critcsm is making association with the Nigerian culture to be unbearable. I hope one day all these nasty comments are deleted.its because BN hasn’t met their match that’s y they contribute to tearing down people.In due time. It’s hard to appreciate someone in this nigeria when everyone has jist or their own fabricated stories about the person.

31. Asake

October 2, 2015 at 1:44 am

Honestly, I don’t get the hate. I don’t get the cyber bullying.. what happened to being happy for people. A couple of months ago, people try to pull this couple down, a couple of people were happy for their rumoured breakup. Pls be happy, be happy, the journey of life is more pleasant if you see positivity ..

Mabel co directed the shoot it only makes sense to promote her interior designs

32. nnenne

October 2, 2015 at 2:18 am

If you post pictures trouble. If you don’t post pictures trouble.
    I recall people were upset when she did not post pictures of her traditional wedding. Someone wanted to know why she felt too big to do that.
    Perhaps, that’s why the poor lady’s doing this just to make her fans happy. I guess you can’t satisfy everyone.

Good luck with your wedding , hun. Put God in charge, trust and work with each other and you will be fine!!

33. Rose

October 2, 2015 at 2:27 am

Hold up ,I thought Caro was into makeup ?she has started styling ?swanky watch your back ,if you like be doing stupid friendship with that woman she go commot food for your mouth,Toyin lawani go and learn styling from Caro plssssssss

34. mamiiiiiiiiiiiii

October 2, 2015 at 2:29 am

It is called a photo shoot . whatever location they choose to use used not be ur business. Just wish them well and move on.smh

35. Mophunk

October 2, 2015 at 2:57 am

*Jeez.

36. bim

October 2, 2015 at 8:06 am

All I wuld say is dis,d photo shoot is a very nice one.but dis is my advice 2 all young couple esp celebs,pls put more in preparin 4 d marriage Dan d wedding,dis is a time 2 pray more,get 2 know God more and his will 4 ur life nd also get 2 know nd understand each other more.i noticed dat celebs pay more attention in outshinin each other nd competition.Rily nobody cares,they admire now nd luk 4 d next 2 admire.at d end it’s all about u.lilian nd ubi neva 4get who u rily are,i wish u both a HML

37. Alero Mii

October 2, 2015 at 8:42 am

I dont know these two, but your comments are making me tear up… Man inhumanity to man! Congrats Ubi and Lilian and God will bless your union to shame the devils. It is well

38. Beeeee

October 2, 2015 at 9:15 am

Beautiful pictures! I love that they came out of all the drama. We can can come on BN and talk rubbish but at the end of the day, the marriage is between Lilian and Ubi. The fact that people are insinuating what they think will happen in the marriage is sickening. We are not God and we don not know even our own future not to talk of anyone else’s. Lets try to be respectful, please.

39. didi

October 2, 2015 at 9:16 am

Online sadists every sites and blogs u go to. You all are just shadows coz u are there but u are not there.

40. Tee

October 2, 2015 at 9:22 am

Mehn! People won’t complain about a couple who used a hotel’s reception area or that pretty park for their pre-wedding shoot but complain about using a friend/colleague’s beautiful space. Some of you just do not want to believe people can be successful and happy in their relationship just because they are “celebrities”. C’mon don’t speculate and ruin these people’s marriage before they even start their lives together. You lot are pathetic dang! I guess you personally need to be in a good place before you can wish others well nowadays. The negativity is too much!!! I don’t know any of them btw, I’m just a young lady who could only see creativity in these and I was surprised to see all of these ugly comments. Smh

41. Deee Beeee

October 2, 2015 at 10:12 am

Point of correction, the Introduction was done in her Father’s House. The grooms friends only gathered in Emoney’s house and after party. Only a blind or mischievous person wont notice the 2 different venue. Plsssss stop ranting rubbish.!!!!!!!!!!
    2ndly, If Ay decides to turn his house into a studio, to showcase his wife’s hand work, what is your own inside, how does that affect your salary/income if u truly have one.
    Anyway Bad Belle is allowed.
    Finally Only God knows tomorrow, even yours is not guaranteed, just wish them good luck and waka pass. otherwise go jump off 3rd mainland bridge.

• ricko

October 5, 2015 at 3:26 pm

May God bless Ubi n Lillian’s home with all the joy n happiness that comes with marriage n shut all d haters mouth up. Amen

• ch

November 16, 2015 at 10:44 am

Very true. If AY’s wife is an interior designer, I see no wrong in this shoot cos they have helped promote her work some more. People can beef unnecessarily sha, where is the freedom of choice as to whatever you decide to do with your life and money? I’ve just given up on some people and their comments, who hide behind their computers and run people down. I can only imagine how their own lives are…

42. mee

October 2, 2015 at 10:17 am

O boy!!!! your comment scared the hell out of me,like how can a human being live with this much hate,kai your life must stink real bad…

43. debee

October 2, 2015 at 10:55 am

i don’t understand the reason for the intense hate targeted at Lilian Esoro and Ubi. I was so excited when I saw the headline ,I opened it and the pictures where lovely then I came to the comment section and sadness overwhelmed me. do u realize that shes human too? and that no matter how she pretends not to be affected by these comments that they really get to her. everyone one here has messed up before but because youre not celebs we don’t know and truthfully we don’t care, but u come on line and bash someone elses child, forgetting that she has family that’s probably reading this. have we seriously become so wicked and petty, always willing to kill with our tongues? may God have mercy. this is very sad.

44. Stella

October 2, 2015 at 10:56 am

Congrats guys, I just love this Lilian babe, keep flying higer dear,

45. MOI

October 2, 2015 at 11:10 am

first of all congratulations to the beautiful couple.. you guys rocked the photoshoot.. and to all the haters.. mehn u guys rockkkkkk.. so much bitterness.. people have their photoshoot in hotels, parks, churches, train station, airplanes etc, must they own the place before they use them for their photoshoot? haba, cant Nigerians be positive for once and talk like people who were breastfed with their mother’s breast, abi did they give you guys goat milk?? DO I HAVE TO SCREAM? using someone’s crib or someone’s property for your photoshoot is allowed … lastly, Lilian u are beautiful, may God bless your marriage.. u can do no wrong in my eyes babez

46. bee

October 2, 2015 at 11:15 am

Tee u took the words right out of my mouth…pathetic lot cant see a creative shoot and be happy and wish them well, you lot will pay for hotel lobbies,rooms,gardens to have your shoots taken but they probably had their location given to them free of charge by their friend and haters errwhere spit hate so vile smh…ubi and lilian i dont know you both but i wish you both a beautiful marriage …inbtw the mug shots ??

47. kay

October 2, 2015 at 11:46 am

Na wa!!! so much negative energy and thoughts. Cant people just appreciate good things? Appreciate the photographer, makeup artists, stylists etc. for a job well done.

If these pictures were taken at kiriiri for instance(lol) most of y’all will ask if they really had to go that far. Mabel has done a great job in their house. If you are business inclined you will understand that advertising your work, business or products goes a long way. I bet this photo shoot will fetch her more clients for interior designs.

Congrats to Ubi and Lilian. l’m loving your pictures…

48. Kush

October 2, 2015 at 1:26 pm

The introduction was done in her fathers house! Gosh! You guys are so evil! Ubi too pictures infront of his house before leaving and the rest of the events held at Lillian’s family house in Magodo. The pictures even show the house.

49. Chi!

October 2, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Congrats to my darling Lilian Esoro (Nurse Abigail) I wish u a blissful marriage n pls don’t let all dis negative comments get to u, u hav a strong fanbase dat truly love n by d way, u’re beautiful wit a lovely skin, smiles,long hair. u’re simply gorgeous n I wish u a marriage filled wit God’s peace, laughter, joy, happiness n love! it is well wit u love. keep up d good work.

50. Gerarahere

October 2, 2015 at 1:50 pm

If they are happy…… then that’s all that matters.

51. Flesym

October 2, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Wait o, so person wey ‘borrow’ hotel room and the one wey borrow him friend own for fotograf no be d same? Abi no be money dem take design d 2 inside? People just ‘love to hate’, All the best to the duo!, I wish them well.

52. Dc

October 2, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Lilian baby (nurse Abigail) congrats to u dearie u won at last. happy marrried life dnt mind critics. but bros ubi love don make u tall oo. congrats to u guys#kisses#

53. nene

October 2, 2015 at 4:29 pm

please who’s house is fine enuf for my pre-wedding pictures but i promise to use my fathers house for my introduction.

54. Tot

October 2, 2015 at 6:28 pm

nene, stop being petty and grow up! It’s your business whether you choose to do it in your fathers house or else where

By the way it is WHOSE and not WHO’S

• chigurl

October 2, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Breathe.

55. ...just saying

October 2, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Wait, she actually had her introduction in a house other than her parent’s? That’s such a shame

• Segebee

October 2, 2015 at 9:46 pm

She didnt as mentioned by commenters

56. Etylove

October 3, 2015 at 5:30 am

I love these photoshot. …I love the entire concept….from the venue to the styling.
    Now what’s all this hate comments about? Hmmm I see people who have no Joy in their life no wonder they can’t give any.
    By the way what is wrong in promoting ur handwork, what is wrong in accepting a friend’s help?
    As if that was not enough, see people predicting that the marriage wont work out…goosh are u God??? When ur blessings will be passing u by don’t ask why…just remember you are full of hate and u have got no space for Joy…
    Wishing Lillian and her man a HML full of smiles and Joy

57. Jhennique

October 4, 2015 at 10:56 am

You people are just sad….

58. mia

October 4, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Congrats Lilly and Ubi. Haters should go and hang

59. ACE

October 5, 2015 at 2:41 pm

lmao omg! see attack oh! Nice concept good luck and HML!

60. Anonymous

October 8, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Damn! The negativity on here is ridiculous.

61. jane

October 9, 2015 at 7:35 pm

What I can’t wrap my head arnd is how u can turn ur bedroom to a studio. That’s u nd ur wife’s private space. Hmmmmmn. Gone are the days of privacy, everything is on social media. Wishn u guys HML

62. aanuolutomiwa

October 13, 2015 at 4:14 pm

is that kind of bed suppose to be for AY and wife alone, u just said she’s into interior, what if they made it for someone else…..my opiion thou……………………………………….its their life abeg leave dem

63. divaqueen

October 15, 2015 at 11:16 pm

Hml lily & ubi perfect couple

64. Maureen Ozurumba

October 16, 2015 at 10:33 pm

Congrats Lilian(Nurse Abigail). Am happy for u both. Move on with ur married life. The Lord will bless, keep and build ur marriage. Remember, except the Lord builds, the builders build but in vain. Just let the Lord be ur pillar and foundation of ur home,and u will make it. Dont be discouraged by negative words from haters, rather take it as a challenge and a strength for u to be stronger.

65. Louda

October 26, 2015 at 6:13 pm

I weep for my fellow country men. Why so much hatred. You even say bad things about someone you dont know. Remember its always good to be good to others. Lilian my correct girl please be happy and dont mind all these loosers. They wish they are you but no they cant be you cos u r unique.

66. Mimi Omalicha

October 30, 2015 at 2:02 pm

@Louda…Lilian keep consoling yourself nnu…unique indeed

67. Jst Ty

October 31, 2015 at 7:34 am

HML to u dearie….Follow yr dreams even wen it means standing alone….I love u Abi

68. Kkay

November 16, 2015 at 8:51 pm

@ chy…… but Ubi sent her, who “send” you ?

Congrats to the lovely couple! God bless your union.
    Lilian , you are so beauuuuuutiful!

69. Tt

September 19, 2018 at 8:25 pm

Who is here to check out these lovely pictures in 2018 hoping these two will be back together?