Scoop

Blackface Naija calls 2Baba out for stealing his songs

BellaNaija.com

Blackface-2Baba

After coming for Wizkid a couple of days ago, Blackface Naija is airing his thoughts about former group-mate 2Baba.

According to Blackface Naija, 2Baba stole his song “Let Somebody Love You” which featured American singer Bridget Kelly and he, Blackface, got little or no credit for the song.

See his tweets below.

1. @edDREAMZ

January 25, 2016 at 2:45 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    When hungry start dey waya yu na that tym yu go sabi who never pay yu ur money…. Noise maker…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• yeyeperry

January 26, 2016 at 9:17 am

Which property?

2. tannie

January 25, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Lolzzzzzz
    Welcome back Blackface, now run along

3. Yolanda

January 25, 2016 at 2:56 pm

The hustling is real in Nollywood this 2016 oh. Drama all day everyday!!!
    I don’t even know who this one is. SMH

4. Babym

January 25, 2016 at 2:57 pm

My go and siddon joor, y u no sing the song since lool. Afi property lol

5. Teezy Lake

January 25, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Nigerians always take side with established acts. What if as an up and coming artiste accuse somebody like Davido for stealing my song and turning it to his own, Nigerians will be like “he is looking for attention”. I don’t mean that 2baba stole his song but let’s change our view on matters like this. Most of us don’t know what happens behind the scenes. IMO

6. word

January 25, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Forget the correct grammer this guy is speaking, Blackface’s mental state needs to be checked…and quickly too. And I’m not being sarcastic. Those close to him should assist. Couple of days ago it’s was wizkid stealing his song. Today it’s 2baba. Hallucinations…dts how it starts. Pls assist dis guy while things r still fresh.

7. Tee

January 25, 2016 at 3:49 pm

@ blackface ?????

8. Lis

January 25, 2016 at 4:05 pm

He sold 2008… yu sold 2000-and-late…. y yu want to go this road…. rememba d touch not the lord’s anointed….sorry love, we’v Moved on from yu… many now like younger guys or many of us have given our lives tothe lord, so don’t do secular… buh bye

9. nwa nna

January 25, 2016 at 4:08 pm

In my 2baba voice, nah who be ole and who be thief!! 😀

10. Mizzy

January 25, 2016 at 4:26 pm

oh well, i jst heard on AIT news that black face is also accusing wizkid for stealing d ojuelegba song from him… where hs he bin by d way?

11. prince

January 25, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Now, I’m so sure that this dude is frustrated. Hungry don kill am

12. neeka

January 25, 2016 at 5:56 pm

somebody skool me. I often wander, do the African musicians write music? I mean like how Mozart wrote a script with those music alphabet I can’t read! if they do, that means anyone can take a sheet of their music and play on any instrument… but if they don’t, how is it done? they go into the studio and just start singing and writing a poem? wow

13. Reekaddict till infinity

January 25, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Tubaba did u stole from black face? Passing no judgement until I hear what tubaba have to say abt this whole bruhaha. “Teacher no teach me nonsense”-Fella

• Idomagirl

January 27, 2016 at 11:28 pm

“Stole” kwa?

14. The flash

January 25, 2016 at 8:59 pm

I believe black face is drunk,before he accused wizkid now 2face. those songs were not released today he Will have gone to court ever since! he just wants to trend on Twitter.

15. Abs

January 25, 2016 at 9:10 pm

My hubby just said “bobo yi lo ma ko hello Adele gaan” ??????? wahala dey jare.

• Teni

January 26, 2016 at 11:50 am

Loooool…………..

16. Teni

January 26, 2016 at 11:51 am

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He stole African queen, paid you, you sang your version, you still no blow! Now he has stolen this one again??? Uncle if you need money, just ask him abeg. Property noni

17. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

January 26, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Someone needs to come steal Blackface away please.

18. Cynthia