Sweet Spot

BN Living: The Joys of Motherhood as Oye Diran Captures Expectant Parents Dayo & Clarence

Eki Ogunbor

We love the simplicity of this shoot with expectant couple Dayo & Clarence. Photographer, Oye Diran of Arista Imagery captured the joys of having your first child with special moments in this couple’s pregnancy photoshoot. For the first few photos, they colour co-ordinated their outfits with white and later on tried something a little fun/daring.

See the Photos

maternity shoot Dayo & Clarence bellanaija may2016DSC02894-Edit_ maternity shoot Dayo & Clarence bellanaija may2016DSC02900_ maternity shoot Dayo & Clarence bellanaija may2016DSC02928_ maternity shoot Dayo & Clarence bellanaija may2016DSC02982_ maternity shoot Dayo & Clarence bellanaija may2016DSC02991_ maternity shoot Dayo & Clarence bellanaija may2016DSC03050-Edit_ maternity shoot Dayo & Clarence bellanaija may2016DSC03284-Edit_

Photo Credits: Oye Diran of Arista Imagery | @oye_diran

Eki is the Editor for BellaNaija Style and Lifestyle Editor for BellaNaija.com She has a Vogue Fashion Certificate from Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design and also attended Central Saint Martins, London College of Fashion and the University of Kent. Eki headed the Design Operations at a top Nigerian womenswear fashion brand before finding love at BellaNaija Style.Eki loves all things creative. Follow her on Instagram @ekiogunbor BellaNaija Style: [email protected] | @bellanaijastyle BellaNaija Beauty: @bellanaijabeauty BellaNaija Living: [email protected] | @bellanaijaliving

1. Temmie

May 29, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Love love love it

2. Tess

May 29, 2016 at 7:09 pm

It’s beautiful

3. Abuja Bored Girl

May 29, 2016 at 8:32 pm

I love the shoot it’s beautiful, but in my opinion that last pic wasn’t necessary.
    memoirsofanabujaboredgirl.blogspot.com

4. Layo

May 29, 2016 at 8:41 pm

The last picture is a no for me but oh they are a yummy looking couple ;*

5. Bey

May 29, 2016 at 9:57 pm

Lovely pictures.
    But I don’t quite like d last one she’s in her underwear.
    Call me old fashioned o, but I don’t quite like pregnancy pics being shared with d world.
    I think it shld be between you and ur hubby, family etc probably framed in d bedroom.
    I love seeing oda ppls bumps and d pics but I was far too ugly and fat to even think of taking pics. Only took of d baby afterwards.

6. thisnigerianmommma

May 30, 2016 at 4:11 am

She looks gorgeous in her white mermais gown. Absolutely angelic.
    I wanted to do a pregnancy photoshoot in my 38th week but my little angel popped out before we could even finish book a photographer!

7. dalisha

May 31, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Congratulations! Wishing them all the best.. I do pray for my pregnancy news soon! Just waiting for two lines from one of my free tests from pregnancytips..