Here are a few room styling tips by The Sorry Girls that can help you make the best out of your spaces at home. From the kitchen to the living room these 10 styling tips will your space look like it was straight out of a magazine!
- Fill an empty wall with photos and turn it into a gallery wall
- Fake being organised by putting loose items into one big tray
- Replace old items with fresh, new ones that compliment your space with similar colour tones or prints
- Use plants to make your space look more alive and fresh, fake plants are great alternatives
- Stack loose items to create an ‘organised mess’
- Put things away into cupboards to declutter your space
- Change your cupboard knobs for a fresh look
- Add creative planters or vases with flowers/plants as decorative accents
- Don’t forget your floors, add area rugs to create a room within a room and add some colour to your space.
- Pillows are also great, stick to a colour palette and mix textures with fluffy or shiny fabric pillows
Watch the Video