News

22-year-old Student Allegedly Kills Girlfriend for Diabolic Purposes

Chukwudi Oweniwe

Chukwudi Oweniwe

The Ondo State Police command paraded a 22-year-old student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO), Chukwudi Oweniwe for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Nifemi Adeyeye with the intent of using for diabolic purposes, DailyPost reports.

The crime was reportedly committed in a bush at Ilu-Abo, in Akure North local government area of Ondo State early this month.

Chukwudi and Nifemi were both Part-Time students of the Department of Science and Laboratory Technology (SLT).

Chukwudi, narrating what happened the day the deceased died said:

I invited her from Owo to Akure and after introducing her to my parents, I lured her into a bush and strangled her, leaving her body in the bush.

On the second day, I asked a commercial motorcycle rider to take me to the bush where I left her; I observed that she was not dead and I used a stoned to hit her head and she died immediately.

My parents became curious when they did not see her and I was arrested by Police in Ayede-Ogbese and from there, they transferred me to anti-cultism in Akure.

He however denied performing any diabolic ritual on her.

He said that he did not know the spirit that came on him and that it was when he killed her that he realised that he had committed a sin. He also denied being a cultist.

He said they had been dating since February this year and that she had never cheated on him.

The State Police commissioner, Hilda Ibifuro-Harrison, who paraded the suspect, said the deceased’s corpse was recovered in the bush by men of the Special Anti-cultism squad, adding that the case is still under investigation.

Photo Credit: Daily Post

1. Spunky

August 25, 2016 at 9:06 pm

What is it with these young men and killing? Carrying on like its the new hobby…

2. mulikat

August 25, 2016 at 9:36 pm

22 ys killer,another naija bad news.

3. Hi

August 25, 2016 at 9:59 pm

I have always said it, thank God for social media that is exposing the evil in our society. We commit worse crimes than what we read from other countries. People always say it does not happen, it does, just that they are not reported. No be today

4. Mr D

August 25, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Just look at him!

• bree

August 26, 2016 at 4:05 pm

he looks like a bag of shit ‘very disgusting’

5. Chidinma Inspirations

August 25, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Na wa o.

To the lady she is dating a man who purposely loves her. May God continue to save us, protect us and deliver us from all evil. Amen

6. nikky

August 25, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Check well. This is probably not his first time. I think he is a serial killer.

7. nnenne

August 25, 2016 at 10:46 pm

Why, why, why!!!
    Why take another life?

May her soul rest in peace

8. Adio_Braimoh

August 25, 2016 at 10:56 pm

All sort of bad atrocities is blamed on the devil. I’m sure the devil will also refute all allegations on him on judgment day. “Nyamiris” can do anything when it involves money ritual. Go to ohafia in Abia state you’ll see their small london. Most made it from ritual and drug money. There you’ll see young mad guys roaming on the streets of umuahia after there evil acts backfire.

• Anonymous

August 25, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Obviously you missed the post yesterday on the ngbati ngbati who slit is girlfriend because she was pregnant. You guys are always the first to start tribal wars on BN. Hateful jealous bunch

• *curious*

August 26, 2016 at 2:59 am

baby boo, go and check your facts. these “tribal wars on BN”, as you call it can be started by anyone of any tribe. Most of adio_braimoh’s comment doesn’t make sense and half of yours doesn’t either.

• *curious*

August 26, 2016 at 2:54 am

okay. just as some yorubas can also do anything when it comes to money ritual.

• Lola

August 26, 2016 at 1:58 pm

What has his tribe got to do with the crime? Always yarning rubbish

9. Uberhautelooks.blogspot. com

August 25, 2016 at 11:19 pm

Plus Adio, no name calling here; all tribes are filled up with bad eggs!
    What is it with killings, rituals and all these days? In fact, I’m always scared to watch News cos it’s draining!

10. Uberhautelooks.blogspot. com

August 25, 2016 at 11:19 pm

***pls**

11. I am just saying

August 25, 2016 at 11:35 pm

These atrocious stories that comes our of Nigeria cannot be compared to any other African country especially ghana whose recent trending story of fake pastor flocking naijas are ranting like it’s the worse case they heard. A nation where cultism is rampant in your unis, a nation that burns four college students live as folks pass by, naija no dey carry last

• Sylvia

August 26, 2016 at 9:06 am

What’s our business with Ghana? I don’t Blame you, I blame bellanaija for turning into bellaafrica. It’s so easy to fish out comments of people from all the other insecure African countries.

12. rain

August 26, 2016 at 10:52 am

Adio is a big idiot. a human being lost her life to a murderous evil twat and you are here raising tribal war????? must you comment?

13. Charles Obi

August 27, 2016 at 5:51 am

the truth is that some guys are just Evil… how would you feel if it was your sister? the simple truth is that after the investigation they should kill the idiot for the ungodly act he has committed to serve as a lesson to other Evil minded people like him….. May God protect his people in Jesus name Amen…