Scoop

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is working on a New Project & She Says “You will either love me more or begin to hate me”

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is working on a new movie project and we can’t wait to see it. She has been sharing BTS photos from the set with her followers and according to her, for the role she is playing her fans will either love her more or outrightly hate her.

She said:

“So I’m doing a shock project friends! I always strive to do projects that Move the narative forward at different stages. Mortal inheritance, Blood sisters, ije… We’re on to another one fam… However, with this project you will either Love me more or outrightly begin Hate me… I’m doing something I’ve never done, I’m … to be continued..#phew #AlterEgothemovie #changingthenarrative”

See the BTS Photos below.

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (1) Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (2) Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (3) Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (4) Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (5) Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde (6)

1. Haters gonna hate,but we love you

August 6, 2016 at 9:13 pm

You have paid your dues,with grace and class,like her or not,she’s the best in the make believe industry.

• Damilola

August 6, 2016 at 11:28 pm

I just love this woman. Career woman, mother and wife. The ever beautiful Omotola. She has that timeless beauty. Keep shinning

2. Bolarin

August 6, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Fire! The Queen is Back!!! Yassssssssssssssssssssssssss!

3. nene+

August 6, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Omo T you are the best!!!
    I am waiting for thixx PROJECT!!!
    I just love this woman.

4. LemmeRant

August 6, 2016 at 10:07 pm

If my wife can be this fine.

• Pleasedontrant

August 6, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Do you have money or a valid dream? If not, my friend forgerabarit…. Beautiful women are for made men

• Dooenaija

August 7, 2016 at 5:41 am

@PDR, wow!!!! Did that come from you ?so This is what the journey is all abt in the life of a man ?our valid dream and hard earned money is what we need? Pls help with what is required to Be with a made man ?

• Miss Ghana

August 7, 2016 at 7:47 am

if only your money and dreams can be thiiiisss long. if only your character will treat her well.

5. Fiona

August 6, 2016 at 10:08 pm

From the days of mortal inheritance I became a great fan,sisi mama you still rock.

6. Squad

August 6, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Box office aint ready. Welcome back queen

7. Ebony

August 7, 2016 at 12:20 am

It’s probably gay role….wat culd be worse dat?

8. Dolly

August 7, 2016 at 12:29 am

She needs to write a book on how its possible to keep a home, illustrious career and staying power for these I.G heauxes if they will read. #cantwait

9. Fani

August 7, 2016 at 12:30 am

This woman is truly gorgeous

10. xplorenollywood.com

August 7, 2016 at 12:42 am

Good girl! It’s been eons u made anything that would should in the Cinemas so please lay it in us. True is, we can either criticise the character or love it, so please make it count.

11. Sege

August 7, 2016 at 7:25 am

Oh my God! I can’t wait! Nollywood Ended when Omotola paused on the acting . I’m so exited I can’t take it. Just Informed my mum who is her biggest fan and even my mother screamed for joy! Yes oh! No.lywood is back!!!! I think the last movie she did was last flight to abuja. I’ve seen that movie more than 10 times just to keep seeing her. It’s time!!!!!!!!

12. Kola#Neckmultimedia

August 7, 2016 at 8:58 am

Keep moving Omosexy you are Blessing to Nollywood and to our nation. Can’t wait to c the movie. we love you.

13. king Bey

August 7, 2016 at 10:52 am

Better woman

14. Adisa

August 7, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Wale ojo the most sought after Nigerian actor by a mile presently.

15. nana

August 7, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Now this is a bankable actor we in the diaspora are proud of. She doesn’t spread herself on silly movies . She’s very picky so money well spent on her . I’m looking forward to it.

16. Yemi Owo

August 7, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Babes I just can’t wait to see this movie!
    I have zoomed the set pictures over n over n over
    Well done !

17. Prince

August 8, 2016 at 1:09 pm

I’m so waiting for this project. #AlterEgo #Omosexy #Osexynation

18. ray

August 8, 2016 at 2:08 pm

@Adisa you can say that again, that man is the BOMB. will love to watch this movie just coz of WALE.

19. E

August 9, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Omo T. is one hell of an actor….. beautiful, intelligent, sexy…..and it goes on and on. I so love her.

20. Royal t

August 18, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Omo t is great I started watching ur films from ABUSED. U are doing great n u all excel more.Amen

21. Inja Lawrence

August 21, 2016 at 6:37 pm

Omotola, I love this woman.she is too real in her movies.to me, she’s the greatest 9ja actress I’ve ever watched

22. Oladeji Alawiye (Yahsalam0114)

August 23, 2016 at 5:09 pm

May Peace Be Upon U Omotola, Infact U Are A Fantastic Lady I And Majority Ever See Pls Keep It Up. Although Most Pple Will Dislike U Because They Dont Want Bad Thing To Be Good Likewise Poor To Be Rich What They Want Are Opposite Respectivelly.My Prayer For U Is Long Live Life And Prosperity Because A Yoruba Adage Says; “Straight Tree Never Last In The Forrest” But By The Grace Of God Shorten Lively Healthy And Wealthy Life Shall Not Be Ur Portion And Mine Too And Those Want It To Pass. You Are A Good Example For The Rest. And Euen U Were Created A Woman But U Are A Man Indeed Like An Islamic Schorlar Says In His Poem; “walao Kanati Nisahu Kamisi Hasi# Lafudilatin Nisahu Ala Rijali” Meaning: If Every Women Are Be Like You # That Shall Raise Women Superior To Men”.

23. Oladeji Alawiye (Yahsalam0114)

August 23, 2016 at 5:19 pm

24. Alawiye Oladeji

August 23, 2016 at 7:36 pm

May Peace Be Upon Omotola MFR, This Omotola Is A Fantastic And Uncomparable One. Anyway, May God Grant Him Good Long Lively, Healthy And Wealthy Life. Although A Yoruba Adage Says; “Straight Tree Never Last In The Forres” That Shall Not Be Ur Portion