- Seyi Abolaji and Seun Abolaji, Co-Founders of Wilson’s Juice Company
- Suleiman Yusuf, CEO of Blue Camel Energy
- Sola David-Borha, CEO of Stanbic IBTC Holdings
- Bright Simons, President of mPedigree Network
- Aliko Dangote, Founder of the Dangote Group
- Abdulsamad Rabiu, Founder of BUA Group
- Dangote Group
- Issam Darwish, CEO of IHS Holdings
- Dr. Christopher Kolade, Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the Governing Council of Pan-Atlantic University
The AABLA recognise Africa’s bold leaders of business in East, West and Southern Africa and once again are partnered by Bakgatla Ba Kgafela to bring Africa’s leading business award to the continent. The AABLA will conclude in Johannesburg on 11 November to recognise the best in business in the All Africa Grand Finale, bringing together the biggest names in business from across the continent.
The AABLA West Africa are supported by Bakgatla Ba Kgafela, Lancaster University and Transnational Education Africa, Bosch, IDC, GT Bank, Jaguar Land Rover, Lagos Business School, Lagos State, Eko Hotels & Suites, Q21, Independent Newspapers and Forbes Africa.
The event is proudly produced by ABN Event Productions.