Scoop

“Be careful how you close a door, you may need to walk through that same door tomorrow” – E-Money’s Wife has a Few Words for HarrySong

BellaNaija.com

BN has been keeping you abreast of the situation between Five-star Music and Harrysong. Well Five star Music’s boss E-Money‘s wife Juliet Okonkwo has finally shared her thoughts about the ongoing drama

Juliet took to her Instagram to share a post in which she said:

“Never break the pot that once gave you water.Never bite the hands that once fed you. Never despise the home that once gave you shelter. Never punch holes in the umbrella that once gave you cover. Never insult the breasts that once gave pleasure. And never malign the church that once gave you fire. If, for now, you have outgrown their usefulness, leave them intact, and go quietly and honorably. For it may be the time and season of Breakthrough for others also. Be careful how you close a door. Never ever bang it, you may need to walk through that same door tomorrow.
Have a Blessed Week, Friends ❤”

1. Da Whizchap

January 30, 2017 at 7:34 pm

Words on Marble….Very True.

2. Marie Antoinette

January 30, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Odiegwu! You won’t see Beyoncé meddling in Roc Nation affairs. Just saying…

• FasholasLover

January 30, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Exactly. I must be psychic becos, l told my friend “watch E-Money’s wife wade in”. Wives be getting involved in business brouhaha. The men will settle over beer after all, it’s business.

• Anon

January 30, 2017 at 8:47 pm

Africans we contradict ourselves everyday. So because an American woman doesn’t (openly) meddle then an African woman shouldn’t. Also she just posted something, open for interpretation. It’s when you people see “gays” that you remember that we should honour our “African values”
      Odiegwu

• Bia

January 30, 2017 at 10:58 pm

I always knew you were dumb you and your chinese baby face. Too lazy to pick a blog name so why am I surprised at the lack of mental capacity? She just posted her thoughts? Just a random thought open to interpretation? It is not about Harrysong? Odiegwu x 2.

• Anon

January 30, 2017 at 11:04 pm

LOOL all this pain for an anonymous bellanaija commenter named anonymous? From an anonymous commenter called “bia”? I can imagine how hurt you are, ayea. But we both know I’m not dumb sweetie, though I’d check my blood pressure if I were you ??.

• Tann

January 31, 2017 at 7:04 am

Loool your baby is cute tho?

3. king Bey

January 30, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Mumu wife

4. Rain

January 30, 2017 at 8:21 pm

What the lady wrote is her thoughts….its Bellanaija that is interpreting that she wrote about Harrysong. Harrysong is a big ingrate

5. Fashion and Style Police

January 30, 2017 at 9:15 pm

There is nothing wrong in her speaking her mind regarding the issues. And besides she didn’t mention any names. We just she is referring to HarrySong. I hope they settle their differences amicably and get it off social media. They would both regret their actions once it is all over.

• Bia

January 30, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Really?

6. beebee

January 30, 2017 at 10:46 pm

Why won’t I interfere in my husband business, for starters my husband’s business is my business. That business is what foots our bill, 70% of the time. I know all his debtors and creditors, as a good ijesha girl I know how to collect money from debtors my husband will be saying Service first, when the bottom line is going red. Many times I have saved his ass from bankruptcy without destroying friendship ties.
    So why am I the wife, to sit down and look abi, we run separate businesses but I know everything going on in his business and when I need to talk, post, make that call, fight you I do and he does the same for me. His business is my business and I don’t do it behind the scenes as I approaching his office his staffs sit up because I can ask for the account documentation anytime. He does same for me. #hisbusinessismybusiness #mybusinessishisbusiness

• Meg

January 31, 2017 at 10:31 pm

@beebee, so has her interference solved the problem or fuelled it the more?

• Just Negodu

January 31, 2017 at 11:34 pm

@beebee, your husband na karakata. that is not what we are talking about here. I wish all parties refrain from this public fight. Aftetall, they were once firm friends. Once they settle, where Mrs Money go hide her face?

7. Chichi

January 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm

@beebee tell them oh. It’s great when you keep it in the family. Being able to offer support and words to your partners business is great and shows you have best interest. At least you don’t just sit and collect without knowing how it was earned.

8. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

January 31, 2017 at 12:44 pm

i don’t think harrysong will accept e – money’s wife’s views on their public fall – out

harry song will say it is none of Juliet’s business because it is a male problem

remember harrysong and kcee attended the Grammy’s together

they have been public and private friends

so they mixed business with pleasure

many times friendship and business do not work together

one person must be taken for granted

who studied economics ehcons in secondary school losses and gains were taught

so Juliet “nwa mama.” i am not taking sides remember your husband is an Igbo man a business man for that matter

when they will reconcile it will be like as if nothing happened

9. Dame Marian

January 31, 2017 at 3:47 pm

wetin cause their fight? this una advice on Harrysong too much joor…….resolve the issues and stop the national anthem of advice please…..

10. TeeCee

January 31, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I give up on Nigerians! At one point we want to act all western and give the woman voice then next thing we turn around and criticize her for having a say in her own home affairs? Yes, her husband’s business is her home affairs cos there’s no better manager than a woman. By the way, who says she has not been contributing all these while ‘behind the scenes’.!

• tunmi

January 31, 2017 at 6:23 pm

not the same people

• Ngbabe

January 31, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Okay she should go and slap harrysong, to show that African women now has a say.

11. Amama

February 1, 2017 at 4:01 am

Whenever I’m having a bad day I just look into the comment section of Bella and I just crack up. This is comic relief.