Scoop

EXCLUSIVE – #BBNaija: Here’s Your First Look at “Home Sweet Home” for 12 Housemates in the Big Brother Naija Reality Show!

BellaNaija.com

12 housemates!
11 weeks!!
1 winner!!!

The countdown to the Big Brother Naija reality show has begun and we absolutely cannot wait!

BellaNaija Movies & TV will be bringing you all the exclusive scoop about the show – like the fact that Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is returning as a host – and we’ve also got the first look at the ultra-modern and gorgeous house that the twelve housemates will be staying in for the 11 weeks of the show.

Set to start on Sunday, January 22nd, #BBNaija promises to be a truly amazing Naija reality show and we can’t wait to meet the housemates and to experience all the drama of the house.

Here’s your exclusive first look at the house!

1. Oyinbo Nigerian

January 16, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Wondering if the Big Brother Naija House is actually in Nigeria??
    And nobody should say i’m asking a foolish question; afterall the live recordings for the voice Nigeria was in South Africa.

• Stephanie

January 16, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Yeah it ‘s in SA. An international passport was a requirement to audition. I plan on attending the opening night in SA. It’s not so far from my house

2. Baby gurl

January 16, 2017 at 4:32 pm

The house is to die for! That wooden thing (dunno what the hell that is) is so beautiful…. Can’t wait for this show so excited!!

3. Iyun

January 16, 2017 at 4:44 pm

yayyyyyyy, can’t wait. I hope its worth the wait tho.. And the house is beautiful..

4. BigBrother'sBigSister

January 16, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Love! I’m actually looking forward to this edition of Big Brother. The last Nigeria one was really nice.

5. Sonia Paloma

January 16, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I ask again lol, will it be online or nah?

6. laila

January 16, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Trust me, this ugly house is definitely not in SA, its so in Naija. Can’t you see the terribly done roof in the 2nd pic? Doesn’t it look like the typical Nigerian artisan’s trademark ?

• nene

January 17, 2017 at 7:50 pm

madam, it’s in SA. one of the requirements was an international passport. why would anyone need an international passort it it was Nigeria. it’s sad that they couldn’t do this in nigeria. how many average nigerians have passports? and what’s the point of calling it Big Brother Nigeria.

• .....just saying

January 18, 2017 at 7:00 am

Int’l passport doesn;t mean anything, it’s more like a just in case. That roof, is so a Nigerian artisan’s work

7. answers

January 17, 2017 at 2:41 pm

is the house built on set? The 2nd picture looks like it’s outdoors and sunny, but the “sky” looks black?

8. samson da virus

January 21, 2017 at 7:34 pm

D organizas say na naija ooo I am at d audition but passport n no passports na him audition oooo as I dey like dis I knw say I am one of d housemates in case abeg make una no doll me ooooooo vote me in ooooooooo am still waiting to be called oooooo