Music

#Grammys: BN Style presents The Most Talked About Looks from The 2017 Grammy Awards

We gave you the Red Carpet Looks, After Party, the Best Dressed list but now, BN Style presents the most talked about looks ffromthe 2017 Grammy Awards. The Grammy awards is definitely an event where guests go all out with their outfits and this list includes outfits that got people talking from the awards show last night.

Lady Gaga

CeeLo Green

Taraji P. Henson in Marc Jacobs

Katy Perry in Tom Ford

Girl Crush

Joy Villa

Halsey

Photo Credits: Getty Images/Frazer Harrison,

1. Ify

February 13, 2017 at 6:34 pm

I dunno what Lady Gaga is wearing. Taraji fall my hand well. I’m even taking it personal. She has been slaying this awards session and to just turn up in that for the GRAMMYS????? Bye, Katy Perry. I just can’t. I just can’t with the rest. Who’s the apron wearing lady???? Apparently, Halsey thought it was a slumber party.

• Mary

February 14, 2017 at 11:08 am

i dont blame Taraji, her mode of dressing this days is odd

2. tunmi

February 13, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Joy Villa is giving me Wonder Woman vibes and I love it. Taraji could make that outfit work, just not with that pose. She needed to exude something fierce.

• tunmi

February 13, 2017 at 8:47 pm

It’s Joy Villa’s pose and attitude. I’m not paying attention to the dress. But the afro with that stance is excellent

3. Frank teacher

February 13, 2017 at 11:19 pm

When we get to the hair part , someone remind me to check Solange’s hair for birds or eggs.
    Taraji, errmmmm, rock it like a teenager,
    Katty Perry , no be NAija awards, I’m sure they would have let you come with your dog, if you missed it so (play an intro song for her please; Mary had a little lamb…, and any where that Mary went…)
    What was the theme again? Oh, a masquerade ball… literally

4. Frank

February 14, 2017 at 6:15 am

Rubbish no news

5. Prince

February 14, 2017 at 5:24 pm

TOTAL NONSENSE. But Cookie why???????????????