Music

Runtown and Girlfriend Selena Welcome Son

BellaNaija.com

Runtown and Selena | Photo Credit: Instagram – @selenaleath

Singer Runtown and his girlfriend Selena Leath have welcomed their son Zamar.

Runtown announced the delivery on his Instagram page Tuesday evening. He shared a cute video Zamar and wrote: “May the good Lord place a shield of protection around you, keep you healthy and guard you as you grow into a man your mom and dad wud be proud of ❤️ My bestfriend and my son Zamar ❤️”

Selena also shared the same video and wrote: “My adorable angel Zamar is finally here! ????”

The couple announced their pregnancy news a couple of weeks ago and Selena also recently shared her maternity photos.

My adorable angel Zamar is finally here! ????

A post shared by Selena Leath (@selenaleath) on

1. Stephen

June 14, 2017 at 12:53 am

CONGRATULATIONS RUNTOWN

2. Early inda mornin me i smok iGbolly! Not Tuwo Shinkafa

June 14, 2017 at 1:29 am

Beautiful baby! I wonder if he will grow up to be a Bacha-Bazzi like his pops ?!

No way RunTown composed the song “My Woman” by himself, how come the follow up “is Flawed!” –

RunTown I know A Rat when I Smell one – @nd the prob is you smell very much like “Birryan Tuwo-Shinkafa!”

3. survivor

June 14, 2017 at 2:16 am

Too early to dey mak3 this fine baby look like ologbo

4. Goldilicious

June 14, 2017 at 8:10 am

Not girlfriend….Na Baby Mama o! Runtown has not even acknowledged their relationship but d girl is desperate, she announced she was with him in January.
    My Brotha GET READY FOR CHILD SUPPORT! Keep making hot jams, coz e not go eazy having baby with Americana….u gonna have to PAY.
    Goodluck!

5. Tosin

June 14, 2017 at 11:42 am

Amen. God bless baby and parents.

6. TheTruth

June 14, 2017 at 9:21 pm

But why put this scary snapchat filter on a new born! Na wa for this social media generation o