Weddings

He Found his Princess! See Chikodili & Wilson’s Cinderella Themed Pre-Wedding Photos + Love Story #KokoWil2017

BellaNaija Weddings

Cinderella dressed in red!

Chikodili and her beau, Wilson are such a dashing couple. They had their pre-wedding shoot with a Cinderella theme and later mixed it up with some ankara and customised football jerseys. #KokoWil2017 are definitely a fashionista couple.

Though they’re already married, BellaNaija Weddings wishes the couple a “happily ever after” life, filled with unwavering love and blessings.

The Proposal
By the Bride, Chikodili

Love really knows how to find someone. I have always believed in love but this one blew my mind. I was introduced to Wilson by my sister and she said;“If you know you are not serious, don’t waste his time o”. I just laughed and said okay and asked for his picture. It was a light skinned guy, in my mind I’m thinking “errmm I am only attracted to dark skinned guys now“. Wel, I decided to give the relationship a try and here I am with my light skinned prince charming.

I love writing a lot and sometime in 2014, I listed out what I wanted in my husband. Number 3 was ‘born again’ and yes I wrote that. I wanted to be with a man that would build our home on a solid foundation and in 2015, my wish came true.

Now the proposal day… I was sceptical about visiting Nigeria that Christmas because I had a lot going on. I didn’t go straight to Nigeria, I stopped at Dubai for three days.

Wilson kept telling me to dress nicely for him when coming. He also asked to pick me up at the airport. On my own end, I was not ready to dress nice, I just wanted to be comfortable. I had already planned to go to the safari desert and go straight to the airport from there.

I had so much fun and almost missed my flight. I rushed to the airport with my safari outfit and sand all over my feet. Getting to Nigeria, I decided to finally change what I was wearing based on Wilson’s request.

Unbelievable but true, I changed at the airport restroom and I am glad I did. I got out of the airport and there he was, my best man, handsome as ever. He ran to me and hugged me.

I was a little shy and didn’t want to cause a scene. His perfume was ooh la la, after all the ‘show’ we walked to the car and there my surprise was, it was a huge surprise for me because I felt if he was going to propose, he would have done that the minute he saw me.

So getting to the car and seeing a shiny ring was amazing, he topped it up with flowers (he knows I love flowers). I am smiling as I write this story. It was a day to remember, 30th December 2015.

We got married February 14th and 18th, 2017. I chose February 14th because I wanted it to be memorable forever.

Credit
Makeup: @bmcmakeupstudio
Hair Stylist: @tobbiestouch
Shoot Location: @renikeja
Dress: @threadsncolours
Ankara Dress: @suemanuell
Accessories: @hatspiration
Custom Caps: @thedrikshop
Bride: @mskokokandy
Groom: @princewillojei

1. Jane

July 28, 2017 at 8:37 am

Wow! They both look lovely! They are definitely going to have beautiful babies! Side note: BN, am still waiting for the day you will feature domestic weddings on this your blog. You’re always looking outside for expensive pre wedding pics outside. Haba. At least try check for one in naija na. I love your hustle though. God bless

BellaNaija.com

July 28, 2017 at 8:46 am

LOL this shoot took place in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

2. Jane

July 28, 2017 at 9:36 am

That’s not the point BN. Its not where they had their photoshoot. Its obvious they are based abroad. The bride said that she flew to Nigeria when he proposed. Am not talking about weddings that are photoshot in Nigeria. Am talking about a Nigerian wedding. There are many married and intending couples here in Nigeria with beautiful stories to tell too. Pls give them a chance. (So sorry for using outside twice above. I guess I wanted to point that out so badly. Haha). As always BN, you rock

• Mee

July 28, 2017 at 10:31 am

Still trying to get your point….

• Melvy

July 28, 2017 at 10:53 am

Jane… The wedding took place in Nigeria… Asaba precisely… Chill biko.

• Choco

July 28, 2017 at 11:07 am

What is this one saying?

• Kii

July 29, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Did you send a wedding feature and it wasn’t uploaded. People send in features and it goes thru approval. Please let us know how many wedding features they rejected because of the reasons you listed above. Besides, that’s why it is called *Bella*.

3. Melvy

July 28, 2017 at 10:51 am

Awwww…. My course mate gets featured on BN… I’m so happy for you Princewill…. Such a nice guy… Your bride is so beautiful… God bless your union.

4. zzzzzzzzzzz

July 28, 2017 at 10:57 am

What is wrong with them shooting the session in Nigeria? It doesn’t matter where it is shot so far the couple are happy. The pictures are lovely

5. Jane Says

July 28, 2017 at 3:04 pm

BN and commentators pretending as if they don’t get her drift. Lol! She means weddings of regular, day to day people that have beautiful stories to tell as well, not necessarily residing, working, schooling, proposing etc outside the country, that is, not the usual bellanaija ”storyline”. Of course we love LOVE anywhere it happens….but for a change, a story different from what we are used to here.

• Kii

July 29, 2017 at 4:03 pm

Do such people have time to send their stories or want everyone to have access to their special memory?

6. Solomon Ehiwario

July 28, 2017 at 4:53 pm

the groom has got this fabulous look since high sch days..he is such a humble and nice fellow..you guyz rock..happy married life bro

7. Transparent net

July 28, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Please if naija women want to bear their mid chest plus cleaves, can they just go ahead! Whats with all this transparent net that we can see through.

8. Olajumoke Babatunde

July 29, 2017 at 12:47 am

The bride is very beautiful …In and out !…words can’t describe how wonderful she is. Mr and Mrs Ojei ..u both rock!…wish u a happy union forever!!!

9. Blossombeautyfinesse

August 1, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Umu oma…?? BN please kindly stop narrating their outfits,it takes the fun and curiosity out of the reader as you’ve got the couple visualized on your head already….❤