Sweet Spot

BN Living Sweet Spot: ? Seyi Law’s Adorable New Photos with his Daughter

BellaNaija Living

BN Living Sweet Spot Seyi Law and his Daughter's Adorable New Photos

Nigerian comedian Seyi Law today shared adorable photos of himself and his beautiful daughter Tiwalowa from a recent photo session with skilled photographer Anny Roberts. The lovely photoshoot was done for Media Room Hub‘s August Issue cover story.

From Seyi Law’s Instagram, we know his daughter is the apple of his eyes and this “The Princess and her Hero” themed photos depict just that.

The proud daddy looks so happy with his chubby cute daughter, first wearing a beautiful dress and then rocking denim and a t-shirt.

BN Living Sweet Spot Seyi Law and his Daughter's Adorable New Photos BN Living Sweet Spot Seyi Law and his Daughter's Adorable New Photos BN Living Sweet Spot Seyi Law and his Daughter's Adorable New Photos

Her mummy also joined in the photoshoot; the whole family wearing matching outfits.

In the interview for the magazine, Seyi Law talks about how fatherhood has been so far.

Read the full interview on www.mediaroomhub.com

Credits
Brand:
Media Room Hub | @mediaroomhub August 2017 Edition
Styling: Moashy | @moashystyling
Makeup: Uche | @sutchay
Hair: Ferdinand’s Hair | @ferdinandshair
White Dress: Asake Oge Atelier | @asakeoge
Suit: T.I Nathan | @officialtinathan
Direction: Azuka Ogujiuba | @zukiliciouz

1. Fabulous

August 13, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I love this, super beautiful.

2. ruhamah

August 13, 2017 at 10:20 pm

This baby is super cute. I just want to kiss her cheeks all day.

3. Pelumi

August 13, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Cute baby but enough already, edon do. Leave the kid alone to enjoy life off social media.

#EnoughSeyi

4. Lilo

August 13, 2017 at 10:38 pm

Small time aunty Kemi will find this post o

5. mona

August 13, 2017 at 10:45 pm

My cute kungfu panda

6. nene+

August 13, 2017 at 10:54 pm

She is a fresh chubby baby. Dad’s girl! Nos 4 picture is spectacular with glittery eyes❤.

I congratulate Seyi and wife as that …..kemi was out to make you cold towards your own child….she forgot baby blues can be suicidal but No she wanted to hear her self. She is certainly not an okay woman.

7. Wonder

August 13, 2017 at 11:16 pm

I feel bad for the Kemi lady. You must have real problems to hate on this cute baby.

8. Anon

August 14, 2017 at 12:48 am

Okay so I have to be honest. Tiwa is truly precious! Totally beautiful! but somehow I feel that there is some insecurity somewhere. Like the family is trying to validate that their daughter is beautiful. Yes people have called that baby names and all, I just feel like they keep trying to prove that she’s beautiful and I don’t know why. Even if people call your kid ‘fat’ or ‘ugly’ I don’t think we need to prove anyone wrong. We know she’s cute, we know you love her, some people will still think and say she’s not fine, but who Cares. They should hug transformer or better still create their designer babies, but I just feel they’re making too much effort to validate.
    P.s I don’t opine that that baby is not cute, I’m only saying that can we stop with the photoshoots like we are trying to prove a point.
    BN will probably not post this comment, but hey! Wetin man go do

• princess

August 14, 2017 at 11:26 am

I yhink the point they are putting across balantly and sucessfully is – here is our goegeous baby in whom we are well pleased help us thank God for his grace. And you gotta tell dem to shut dat down? There aint notting wrong in parents showing their blessing for the greaterglory of God. So be nice and walk on by if you not feeling the blessing.

• seriously

August 14, 2017 at 6:51 pm

I doubt it’s an insecurity issue, it’s more of being grateful to God. From what I read, she’s a miracle baby. If it’s an insecurity issue, they won’t bother showing the baby at all. I’m sure they are aware of how she looks and how vicious human beings are. . This is situation of When one makes a covenant with God, when HE answers this prayer you will let the whole world know. It reminds me of a story of a friend.As a child, he had developmental issues. He couldn’t talk. when he eventually talked, he stuttered heavily. He still stutters but he said as a teenager he was so insecure about it, and used to cry to God that when God gives him the ability to speak better he will speak of HIS goodness and would never hide it or keep quiet about it, It takes him longer than a normal person to formulate and vocalize his sentence but that doesn’t hinder him from speaking. He said, it’s a miracle he’s talking in the first place so deal with it.

9. bokun

August 14, 2017 at 5:51 am

When i had my first baby OMG. every moment was a kodak moment. I was so infactuated i almost blinded him with flash. I dont think the photos are to seek validation from people who are obviously historically mental. I feel these constant photos are just an indication of a couple in love with their first child. Anyone with kids can relate. Shes beautiful seyi and wife thanks for sharing these ubercutie optics?

10. Jezebel

August 14, 2017 at 6:55 am

Look at that smile! How can’t anyone fall in love with it? Cute baby! Very cute baby.

11. Tobi

August 14, 2017 at 7:41 am

i just love babies. I don’t tire of seeing beautiful pictures of babies. I just click and awww all day long lol. More more pictures of babies Bella to drive the dark clouds away and brighten up my day. Happy Monday ?

12. Obiageli

August 15, 2017 at 4:16 am

@seriously seriously the parents are aware of how she looks!!!!!!!!!!. She looks like her dad. Aren’t children suppose to look like their parents???. What’s with the shadowy shades. There is zilch wrong with this beautiful baby , we are all aware though that most disability is hidden in the brain i.e subnormal IQ. In reading comments we can decipher those who are on some sort of spaz spectrum. Coming out here slyly implying on a baby’s look. Clap for yourself .I’ll pay good money to see your picture. Get a life reprobate.