Style

#BNFroFriday: Six Cute and Easy Bun Hairstyles you Should Try by Chizi Duru

BellaNaija.com

It’s Friday! So you know it’s time for another #BNFroFriday edition.

One of the most popular protective styles for naturalistas is the bun hairstyle. It’s easy, simple and always looks pretty.

In today’s video, beauty and natural hair vlogger Chizi Duru styles her 4c hair into six bun hairstyles that compliment any face shape.

Watch

See more natural hair tips on #BNFroFriday here

1. Delilah

August 25, 2017 at 5:48 pm

She has beautiful hair and I don’t see the need for the extra hairpiece clip on, I feel that it defeats the whole purpose of being natural

2. SS

August 25, 2017 at 7:37 pm

did natural hair for a year but it seems I am going to chop this hair off, not everyone is cut out for naturalista thingz,i really want too….I see akatas the way they rock their natural hair, omo na real work that’s not even the issue, I started my natural hair so I can protect my from hair but the reverse is the case, my hairline keeps getting worse. what’s the point of carrying natural hair that the front hair don chop off…I use wig all day…but th rest of the hair has grown beautifully and full its just this front hair line….oga oo

• Dee

August 25, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Lol! I’m thinking of chopping my hair off too just because I want a new look. Regarding your hair line, try massaging castor oil or the JBCO every evening before bed just for a few minutes. You could mix it with jojoba or vit E… Hope I helped?
      P.S,I sell the oils

• busola

August 25, 2017 at 8:48 pm

It might be your wig. Do you wear wig caps? Stop wearing wigs for a while and see if that changes anything.

• Meee

August 26, 2017 at 12:23 am

My dear I feel you o! Natural is not for everyone. The time and effort is just too much. My middle hair is so hard that I can’t even comb it. Back to my relaxer abeg. I can’t shout…

• Lisa

August 26, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Hv u tried using jbc?

3. nikki

August 25, 2017 at 11:11 pm

I love all the hairstyles… don’t think I prefer one to the other…all lovely