Music

Tagbo’s Death: Police invite Davido & Caroline Danjuma

BellaNaija.com

Tagbo's Death: Police invite Davido & Caroline Danjuma - BellaNaijaThe Lagos State Police reportedly invited singer Davido and Caroline Danjuma for questioning on the death of their friend Tagbo Umeike.

Davido has denied that Tagbo died in his car, and was dropped at the General Hospital by himself and his friends, as the Nollywood actress claimed.

However, according to LIB, the Lagos State Police Commissioner, Edgar Imohimi, invited the two over for questioning.

It was reported that during the meeting, Davido provided CCTV footage proving he left the club where they all hung out in (Shisha Lounge) before Tagbo did.

Asked to comment about the new development, Caroline Danjuma reportedly said:

I don’t have anything to share with you because I’m not the only one in this picture, there are family members involved, so I can’t just start sharing things with you without the approval of the family members, if there’s an approval, I’ll let you know.

1. RIFF RAFF

October 6, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Maybe the late guy wasn’t bad but look at the company he moved with….it was easy to give in to peer pressure in the desperate bid to belong.
    And what is Davido doing with CCTV footage? How did he get it? wasn’t the club supposed to provide that?

IF Davido and his “friends” abadoned this guy at the hospital, then this is so wrong.

Do not even think any of those involved will say anything AND I BET THEY ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

• Ottawa Queen

October 6, 2017 at 5:27 pm

Good question! My dear its only in a Zoo nation like Nigeria, that a suspect has cctv footage all to himself. Especially if I have 30billion in my account, I can easily walk up to whomever and request for it, then edit to my best interest before presenting to the police. See the irony?? Sighs!!

2. I tire oh

October 6, 2017 at 12:16 pm

The police should be asking for an autopsy and doing forensic investigation first before inviting anyone for questioning. The CCTV footage is a good way to start.

3. Beeeee

October 6, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Madam Fastest fingers, it’s now you know he had a family abi? When you were making accusations on instagram, you didn’t know he had a family. No matter what happens, she should be charged with some kind of obstruction of justice. Let’s say for example that Davido had something to do with this young mans death (which I seriously doubt), her rant would have given him time to cover up anything that will trace the crime back to him. Smh

• Jay

October 6, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Detective Beeeee,
      Why do you seriously doubt that he could be involved? You’re accusing someone of having fastest fingers but you’re using your fingers to analyze gibberish on a situation you know next to nothing about. How about you watch and see how things unfold before you start analyzing. You can never tell what one can do or cannot do.

• Beeeee

October 6, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Jay, show me the part of my comment where I “analyzed gibberish” please. The comments section is not here for decoration. We analyze with different comments here everyday. I said “which I seriously doubt” because I don’t want to believe that someone living this dream life could be that stupid. For someone to be guilty of a crime, it has to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt. Please learn to read and comprehend before rushing to castigate. You rushed through my comment and thought I was supporting him. What am I supporting him for? Do I know him? Would Davido have the CCTV images if madam did not set him off by going on a rant? Why did she delete? In a sane society, that should be evidence that the police should have in their possession. If madam had gone to the authorities without making noise, don’t you think the police might have gotten it first. No one knows what happened and until it’s proven otherwise, everything we all say is speculation. Enjoy the rest but of your day.

• Olanma

October 6, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Beeeee,
      But you did though. No one knows what went down but you’re already talking about what you doubt someone can do or not. We CAN’T say what anyone can do or not to.

4. SoniaPaloma

October 6, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Twitter fingers with no filter. it is now you have nothing to say? it is like you do not know what defamation of character, obstruction of active investigation, et al lawsuit is. SMH

5. Sheneneh Devonte

October 6, 2017 at 1:35 pm

Like!!!

6. Aduke

October 6, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Davido shouldn’t be with the CCTV footage in the first place. he is a suspect. He could have tampered with the video.

• becca mike

October 11, 2017 at 4:50 pm

it doesnt matter if he is with it. the hotel still has the original. make una all shut up jor. emergency detectives

7. ABIODUN

October 6, 2017 at 2:10 pm

I CAN BET IT… DAVIDO AND HIS CREW KNEW WHAT KILLED THIS GUY

• 4real

October 7, 2017 at 2:40 pm

David and his crew might know but that doesn’t mean they killed him though

8. Author Unknown

October 6, 2017 at 2:18 pm

“…I can’t just start sharing things with you without the approval of the family members, if there’s an approval, I’ll let you know.”

Really? In a criminal investigation? Does she think this is Nollywood?

9. Presi

October 9, 2017 at 10:15 am

i think Davido bringing footage or not has nothing to do with this ncident.. mind you that the said Shisha Lounge is co owned by Davidos former manager.. so i gues if the footage has been tampered with, police will definitely know in a minute. at the end we cant criticize the lady without looking form the perspective of the deceased’s family. All what you can want the police to do is already known by them..let just see how it unfolds.. It is very possible to have a natural cause as well as murder.. may the truth prevail n rest well mr Tagbo

10. Marvedesco

October 12, 2017 at 4:59 am

God knows all, but one thing i want to say is that the Nigeria police are not fools,they know what they are doing and they will administer justice if Davido and his crew are found guilty. You guys should stop pointing accusing finger until the truth is unfold.May God grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear the lost.