1.What to put in your picnic basket
- 2 White Plates
- Bottled Water
- Champagne or Wine glasses (Glass Only, No Plastic)
- Trash bags
2. Plan your Menu
- An option to pre-order food, which can be picked up at the event, will be available for those who do not wish to pack their own food. Guests wishing to do so must reserve online through the e-store during the initial ticket registration.
- The event is Champagne and Wine only. Beer and hard liquor are prohibited at the event.
3. Dress your Table
- Get creative! Make it gorgeous and Stunning with your imagination with centre pieces, candles and fresh flowers.
4. What to Wear
- In the spirit of the evening, everyone is strictly asked to wear only white
- White, silver, gold and various shades of nude for your shoes
- As a group, you will wine and dine in white.
5. On the Night
- Follow the Instructions of the leaders.
- Enjoy meeting new friends.
- Respect the surroundings and keep your space clean.
Le Diner En Blanc –Lagos is officially sponsored by Moet & Chandon.
For full details on the event, please visit lagos.dinerenblanc.com/.
To keep up to date on event announcements:
Hashtags: #dinerenblanc #dinerenblanclagos #DEBlagos2017
For media requests, interviews or images, contact:
Catherine Odu, Robert Taylor Media – p. +234 (0) 709 56 9725 – e. [email protected]