Sweet Spot

BN Living Sweet Spot: “Ageless” Mum and her 6 Children

BellaNaija Living

But everyone already knows that black don’t crack na.

Businessman Chima Anyaso on his Instagram shared his family portrait taken this Christmas.

Anyaso, the last of his siblings, featured with his 2 brothers and 3 sisters, along with their mother who passes for one of them, to be honest.

He wrote as the caption:

This are some of what we got up to this Christmas, Celebrating our beautiful ageless mother who carefully groomed all six of us to what we are today. We will continue to love and take care of you Mama!!! Yes I am the Last and the Best….? no 6 rocks…. And so we starting a reality Tv show called The Umu Ahuoma United….if you support let me see one finger in the air….? #familyphotography#familygoals#familyiseverything#ilovemyfamily#nn19

See the photos below:

BN Living Sweet Spot: "Ageless" Mum and her 6 Children - BellaNaija BN Living Sweet Spot: "Ageless" Mum and her 6 Children - BellaNaija

Photo Credit: chimaanyaso

1. chi

January 12, 2018 at 3:40 pm

Waoh! lovely..I’ll be watching. bring it on…well done mama!

2. Anon

January 12, 2018 at 3:46 pm

To marry into this kain family na war. I beg too many people in charge. Whahala dey sleep yanga go wake am na to marry the last born.

• Akpeno

January 12, 2018 at 5:55 pm

Hahahaha yes o
      But not all big families are like that sha

3. Mrs chidukane

January 12, 2018 at 4:01 pm

That’s what early marriage can do for you. My mom is 20 years older than me. I’m not even her first child. Lovely pictures.

4. Brenda B

January 12, 2018 at 4:37 pm

Hello B.N, Happy New Year! Greetings to the B.N Family. These are lovely photos of Chima and his family.
    By the way, I want to improve my networking prospects this year and was wondering what happened to Events Happening this weekend featured by B.N. I used to see it on Thursdays or Fridays. I searched for it and it seems the last one featured was a while back. Kindly send me a link if you have posted it already and where to search for it every week because so many articles are under ‘Events’. Thanks a lot. Can any BNer also share with me other websites where I can find good networking events? Cheers

5. temi

January 12, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Lovely pics. I love how it’s mom and her children. No daughter in-law or son in-laws crashing the photoshoot

6. MercyI

January 12, 2018 at 5:19 pm

Wow!!!! This Is Lovely, United (Family) We Stand

7. omomo

January 12, 2018 at 5:41 pm

awwww..one of the girls looks exactly like mama

8. Esaaba

January 12, 2018 at 6:03 pm

lovely family. but where is the man who helped in bringing the children into the world?

9. Seriously

January 13, 2018 at 3:56 am

Not to be a Debbie downer but it’s obvious who the mom is. She looks like the mom not pass for anything else.
    They look like a no nonsense family, they will intentionally give whoever comes in a tough time for no reason lol
    Nice looking family though

• Jaygirl

January 13, 2018 at 3:37 pm

Was the caption ‘Identify the mother?’

10. Larryroe

January 14, 2018 at 6:13 pm

wow…
    This is so lovely, pray to have mine