Lifeland Nigeria proudly invites you to join us at our first Wellness Mixer this month. Lifeland would like to start the year off with a celebration of wellness coaches across Nigeria with a 3-course meal and great memories at a semi-formal dinner in Lagos.
We welcome wellness enthusiasts across the health, fitness, beauty, grooming and diet sectors to come and dine with us and engage in an evening of networking, brainstorming and fine dining here in Lagos. All themed around improving wellbeing in Nigeria.
Date: Saturday, January 27th, 2018.
Time: Welcome cocktails from 6:30 pm
Location: Mint By Eat Green Company, 33 Grace Anjous Drive Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Dress Code: Semi-Formal
Mood: Fun and Hungry for wellness!
What to expect:
Lifeland will be hosting a panel discussion with influencers across wellness platforms in Nigeria with a special focus on “Inspiring growth in the health and wellness industry in Nigeria.”
This first edition features personalities such as:
- Obinna Udora – Head Fitness Coach and CEO of FitNigeria
- Nicole Chikwe – Beauty and Health Enthusiast and founder of Trim Kitchen,
- Damola Ladejobi – Certified Nutritionist, weight loss expert and founder of AskDamz,
- and more…
- A chance to speak with representatives from a leading Health Management Organisation in Nigeria
- A delicious 3-course meal with drinks at Mint by Eat Green Company, a top healthy restaurant located in Lekki, Lagos.
- Networking opportunities
- A chance to engage with health brands in Nigeria
- Gifts and Prizes
We believe all these sectors contribute to living a generally healthy lifestyle and would love to have you join us for only ₦7,500.
Hurry and book your tickets today on lifeland.ng.
Limited spaces available!
BellaNaija is a media partner for the Wellness Mixer