Sweet Spot

Nigerian Celebrities jump on the #AccoladesChallenge & it is ???

BellaNaija.com

Nigerian Celebrities jump on the #AccoladesChallenge & it is ??? | BellaNaija

We worldwide! We global now!

Instagram has been crazy for the past few days, with everyone following in the footsteps of Charles Okocha and joining the #AccoladesChallenge.

The beginning:

View this post on Instagram

YOUR PRESIDENT #NUNUGANG #WEGLOBAL #ELPRESIDENTE

A post shared by Igwe 2pac (@charles_okocha) on

Several celebrities have so far jumped on it, and people, they deserve some accolades! They’ve paid their dues!

From DBanj to Don JazzyOmoni Oboli and even Kanayo O. Kanayo, see some of the videos below:

View this post on Instagram

I deserve some ACCOLADES #OverAndOut

A post shared by DIMKPA ISE NDI MBAISE (@kanayo.o.kanayo) on

View this post on Instagram

God bless you Nikki sseety #NUNUGANG #WEGLOBAL #ELPRESIDENTE #GIVEMEMYACCOLADES #Repost from @nikkilaoye with @regram.app … ?️?️ ? Oya oo, here I come cos I DESERVE SOME WORLDWIDEEEE ACCOLADES ?? Repping for the Ladies, For the streets, we come through like zoom, zoom on Okada to collect it all and we popping pure water cos we global now…Lmaoo ???? . . Hypeman toh badt: @TheRealXblaze and my Okada niccur ?? (giving us horn soundtrack and hyping too) Worldwideeee @charles_okocha @charlesokocha_hypeman my sweetie see what you made me do ???? This is so silly . . #AccoladeChallenge #GiveMeMyAccolades #IDeserveSomeAccolades #WeGlobalNow #Worldwide #NuNuGang #NikkiLaoye #NikkiLaoyeFunnyVideos Cc: @mreshio

A post shared by Igwe 2pac (@charles_okocha) on

1. Lisa

April 26, 2018 at 12:54 pm

Naija people always trending for stupid things. You people better vote come 2019!

• Melvy

April 26, 2018 at 1:27 pm

But you can’t blame us now… The country is hard so we ghast find ways to remain happy before depression go finish us… Biko we cannot come and go and come and kill ourselves.

• Olu

April 26, 2018 at 2:06 pm

I guess the ice bucket and/or planking challenges aren’t ‘stupid’ …oh, they are ‘international’ so they must count as smart.

smh

• mywifeisfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

April 26, 2018 at 2:35 pm

idikwa stupid for this statement, do you not deserve some accolade just say you be naija. Mehn i don’t know about you; but i sure deserve some accolade.

• Marsala

April 26, 2018 at 3:03 pm

My two favorites are Amara Kanu’s And I amMcKefas’. Hahahahhahahaaa! I won’t be surprised if this challenge really does go worldwide. Love it! Abeg, leave my Naija people. We are allowed to find a reason to smile and have a good time. No be for here we go Die! In the words of Amara Kanu’s hype man, “We deserve some accolade, baby!”

2. omomo

April 26, 2018 at 4:51 pm

I’m new to this ..can someone give me a brief background of how this accolade matter came about ..without insult please

• Marsala

April 26, 2018 at 5:05 pm

Charles Okocha, a Nollywood Actor, began the challenge. Check out his Instagram page; he’s known for his jokes, gimmicks and feel good vibes. Doesn’t take life seriously. Love it! Anyways, he started it and the rest is history.

3. memebaby

April 26, 2018 at 9:25 pm

Please why is this funny again ? didnt know it came from that guy..
    it was shaking tables all over social media now its accolades .lol carry on

4. Oma

April 27, 2018 at 5:21 am

@iammckefas is just too funny. J thought I’ll die watching it…the best

5. Smackdown