Scoop

“When I look at you, I know that there is a God” – Mercy Johnson Okojie has the best words for Husband Prince Odi Okojie on his Birthday

BellaNaija.com

"When I look at you, I know that there is a God" - Mercy Johnson Okojie has the best words for Husband on his Birthday | BellaNaijaIt’s Prince Odi Okojie‘s birthday today and his wife, Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie has the sweetest words for him.

Writing on her Instagram, Mercy wished her husband a happy birthday. She wrote:

Am teary and I do know why?.{Today is Odi’s Birthday and I can’t think of the right msg hmmm but I do know that….} You are breath taking reflection of God’s Heart for me.
How he Love me,Even when I don’t love myself.
You always want me to be the best and be Happy.

I love you beyond my Heart,I love you from my soul and that’s the place where only you,the kids and God dwells…. I Love You Babes and Happy Birthday to @princeodiokojie????? (First and second line stolen from film,others na my own????)
Hey Friends…..Please say a prayer for my sexy Boyfriend/Hubby….

See her post below:

View this post on Instagram

Am teary and I do know why🙈.{Today is Odi's Birthday and I can't think of the right msg hmmm but I do know that….} You are a breath taking reflection of God's Heart for me. How he Love me,Even when I don't love myself. When I look at you,I know that there is a God ,who loves me so much that he took his time and created you just for me… You always want me to be the best and be Happy. I love you beyond my Heart,I love you from my soul and that's the place where only you,the kids and God dwells…. I Love You Babes and Happy Birthday to @princeodiokojie😍😍😍🤗😍 (First and second line stolen from film,others na my own😉😉😂😂) Hey Friends…..Please say a prayer for my sexy Boyfriend/Hubby….

A post shared by Mercy Johnson Okojie (@mercyjohnsonokojie) on

Photo Credit: mercyjohnsonokojie

1. Lilo

May 15, 2018 at 2:09 pm

I dunno sha Mercy seems to be hanging on to dear life with this guy….not easy to stay married

2. Marcia

May 15, 2018 at 2:24 pm

Such nice words .but .what about telling him personally and leaving the rest of us out of it. As a celeb you should be shying away from social media…..when they start now una go begin complain

3. Baybie

May 15, 2018 at 2:50 pm

Don’t want to sound like a ‘hater’ but I just don’t like how Mercy praises him like he’s a god or something. He may be a great husband but hes still an ordinary human being abeg.
    Wishing you a very Happy birthday Mr Johnson, sorry I mean Mr Okojie (just kidding o!) LOL!

• Jade Edo babe

May 16, 2018 at 3:48 pm

Iol, i agree o. dis kin love get K leg. I’m not a fan of you are a reflection of God blah blah, I can’t breathe without u abi I go die if you are not in my life. You are not God, and have no control of my being. You are another imperfect human being like me. Idolatry is a sin.
      Take am easy.
      It sounds like she’s compensating for something. I’ve seen a trend over and over again, those who announce, post all these flashy stuff, something is missing. Obviously, she’s happy but there’s a missing puzzle somewhere
      I

• tunmi

May 20, 2018 at 5:49 pm

It may seem like that but there are some people that really do make you feel like that.

4. Authentic Sunshine

May 15, 2018 at 4:16 pm

This woman must be feeling something we all can’t feel….cos I don’t know again ohh. ?

5. St

May 15, 2018 at 6:00 pm

Job him no get, school him not go, fine him no fine, teeth him do de brush. But every day madam de social media de praise man wey leave him wife and children come marry her. Na wao.

6. Eucharia

May 16, 2018 at 8:20 am

Mercy i thank God almighty for your life and that of your family, may God bless you, increase you most especially protect you and your family in jesus name Amen.
    Happy birthday to your husband

7. marjorie

May 16, 2018 at 3:38 pm

happy birthday to ur husband i pray god contunie to bless this family love u so much mercy love watching ur movies

8. WORLD WILD BODOSKI

May 16, 2018 at 11:10 pm

Happy birthday to your husband who is our handsome brother, I pray may the God we serve give him the strenght and the power to keep on loving you and the family…..And as he celebrate +1 may he day be long, untimely death will not be his portion in Jesus name….. Good news he shall always receive, happiness shall be yours forever, ones again happy birthday to your cute loveling husband who is our handsome brother