The University of Leicester is ranked 159th in the world (Times Higher Education 2018), 34th in both the Complete University Guide 2019 and Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018. Every year we welcome new students from across the globe – more than 4,000 international students from 110 countries study with us.The vibrant, multicultural city of Leicester is our home and our campus is within easy reach to London by train.
Why choose University of Leicester?
- WAEC English accepted instead of IELTS
- Flexible fee payments
- Smoother visa processesfor Postgraduate applications (UKVI Tier 4 Visa Pilot)
- 22-28% Guaranteed Automatic Discounts available for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Engineering, Computer Science, Chemistry, Geology and Geography courses
- LLM Law 15% Guaranteed Automatic Discounts
- 10% Family Loyalty Discount if a sibling, spouse or a parent has graduated from a full time campus based course
- Guaranteed accommodation when booked before 1st September 2018
Jules Pringle-Taylor, International Officer for Africa will be visiting Study Across Globe:
Date: Saturday, July 21st, 2018.
Time: 10 am– 1 pm ( Make an application for September 2018)
1.30 pm– 3 pm (How to apply for your visa)
Pre-departure information briefing
For more information and to attend please contact:
Study Across Globe
L.A Ajayi Plaza 99, Awolowo Way, Besides Lagoon Hospital, Balogun Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
E: [email protected] | [email protected]
T: +234 (0) 8065007668 , +234 (0) 8024716740
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses include; Aerospace Engineering | Accounting, Finance & Economics| Biological Sciences | Business & Management | Computer Sciences | Electronic & Electrical Engineering | Geology | Geographical Information Science | Health Sciences | International Relations | International Security Studies | Law | Mechanical Engineering | Media & Communications | Terrorism, Security & Policing and more……….