Career

And the Winner is… | #BNShareYourHustle: Nominate Your Fave SME for a FREE Post on BellaNaija

We asked you guys to nominate those deserving, and you have! We have a winner, guys!

And the winner is – Omaji Designs | @omajidesigns

Congratulations!

A BellaNaija rep will contact you shortly.

***

Hey BellaNaijarians! Welcome to April.

It’s another time for our monthly friendly competition, where you, the BN Community, nominate your favourite small-scale business and the highest nominated business gets a FREE post on the BellaNaija website and BellaNaija social media pages (Instagram, Twitter & Facebook).

The winning business becomes our #BNShareYourHustle feature of the month.

In many parts of the world, the COVID-19 pandemic has badly affected companies of all kinds, especially those with smaller operating margins, such as micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises. With the economy being the way it is, several people are trying their hardest to do legitimate businesses and things can be either very slow to kick off or too expensive to market properly. This is our way of letting YOU share your hustle with the world.

How It Works

• Comment below your favourite small scale business (Yes, it can be yours!)
  • Share why they are your favourite/nominated business of the month
  • Share the social media handles for the business

Please Note:

• One User commenting on the SAME business several times counts as ONE vote for the business
  • The winner gets one post across BellaNaija platforms
  • Only legitimate businesses will be considered
  • All comments posted on other articles will be disregarded and deleted

**Other Ts&Cs apply

The competition for this month opens NOW and will close on the 13th of April.

The winner’s post will be published on the 15th of April.

Start nominating!

1. Ifeoma Arua

April 1, 2021 at 12:46 pm

I nominate Happy Coffee. Happy Coffee is an Indigenous Nigerian Coffee Brand. Happy Coffee’s vision is to become the no 1 coffee purveyor of Coffee centered solutions in Nigeria with Africa in view.

At Happy Coffee, Their customers are called HC Friends. Our solutions provide Happy Coffee friends with an array of coffee Products and Services using our signature Nigerian Coffee Blend. In addition, they source their coffee locally from the Mambilla Platue in Taraba state which aligns with their core mission to support local farmers and consumption of Nigerian Coffee, whilst boosting the growth of the Nigerian Coffee value chain. Most importantly, we are looking to create wealth and employment for youth population through their MCE program.

2. Augustina Ukwah

April 1, 2021 at 6:31 pm

I Nominate Stabites Confectionery
    A a small scale business owned by a 9-5 lady, how she manages to juggle between business and her 9-5 is baffling, yet she delivers excellent services. The taste of the cakes and yummy treats are out of this world.
    Stabites Confectionery deserves to be visible to more consumers, hence my reason for the nomination.

3. Dapo

April 1, 2021 at 6:40 pm

I am nominating StaBites Confectionery @stabites.confectionery

They make the best tasting cakes and the creativity in designs is awesome.
    Give them a try

4. Miracle Emeka-Nkwor

April 2, 2021 at 11:51 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs, a sewing-cum-fashion design business situated in Port Harcourt.

Omaji Designs is one of the most creative upcoming fashion brands in Nigeria. Their playful necklines are to DIE for and their neat sewing and attention to details are definitely unique selling points.

Instagram handle: @omajidesigns

5. Chisom

April 3, 2021 at 7:08 am

I’m proudly nominating Omaji Designs
    @omajidesigns.
    They give you the best outfit you can ever think of, both in designing and alteration and styling (trust me you won’t get the normal what you order versus what you get).
    You also don’t have to worry about their delivery services because they’re always on time.
    Please give omaji Designs a chance to show the world their endowment, because they ALWAYS STAY IN STYLE.

6. Chima Emeka - Nkwor

April 3, 2021 at 8:15 am

I no nominate @omajidesigns

7. Chima Emeka - Nkwor

April 3, 2021 at 8:16 am

I nominate @omajidesigns

8. Ugwu Emmanuel

April 3, 2021 at 9:06 am

I nominate OMAJI DESIGNS as they provide great and reliable service from start to finish and very fast production *****
    I’ve used OMAJI DESIGNS a few times. Either for my daughters embroidered school uniform or for surprising my lovely wife with beautiful dresses.
    I called in during xmas to get my daughter to try on some dresses and they were very nice and ready to collect the next morning. On collecting the the dresses I decided to purchase an outdoor soft shell work jacket. I paid for it on Friday afternoon and it was embroidered and ready for collection on Monday morning.
    Perfect service and lovely that they are local. Wouldn’t hesitate to demand their services again.

9. Lenita

April 3, 2021 at 9:18 am

I norminate Omaji Designs.They make the best female wears and deliver everywhere in Nigeria. Best part is that you’ll need zero alterations/amendments.

10. Lenita

April 3, 2021 at 10:05 am

I nominate Omaji Designs. They make the best female wears. From ready to wear to your “pepper them” asoebi. And they deliver anywhere in the country. Best part is that they get it perfectly the first time so no need for alterations. You can check them out on Facebook and Instagram @omajidesigns

11. Bell-Gam Princess

April 3, 2021 at 9:36 pm

I’m nomination omaji designs
    Omaji designs puts lots of passion in making beautiful dresses that has quality and neat finishing with a guarantee of getting it when needed

12. Obigaju Anastasia

April 4, 2021 at 12:31 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs. They are extremely good at what they do. They create so much magic with their hands and machines. Their creativity is top notch! It’s so surprising that they’re barely a year old cause they blow out mind with their creativity.
    Instagram; @omajidesigns
    Twitter; @omajidesigns
    Facebook; Omaji Designs

13. Onyemereibeya Peace (EPJ)

April 5, 2021 at 9:02 am

I am not just nominating this business but also letting you know about them. Happivibe services is not just a business, it’s a family of happy people sharing happiness and vibes across the world with just calls and messages.
    All you or anyone else have to do is book a call for the loved one days before the d-day, and sit back while happivibe does the trick. 🧡

@happivibe on ig
    @happivibe1 on twitter
    @happivibe services on facebook.

Thank you.

14. Anastasia

April 6, 2021 at 6:17 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs. Omaji Designs is the brain child of Miss Miracle Emeka-Nkwor, a young lady with a dream to revolutionize the fashion industry.

Omaji Designs is a fashion house that not only renders freshly sewn services but also redesign old clothes; transforming them from the boring outfit they used to be to something exotic and brilliant.

It’s a small scale business and deserves every attention it can get. The owner pays attention to details and trends and I forsee a bright future for it.

Handles.
    Twitter, Facebook, Instagram:
    @omajidesigns.

15. Aisha

April 6, 2021 at 8:19 pm

I nominate Lulufoods2020. It’s A genuine business that gives excellent quality. Their products and services are excellent. They truly deserve it

16. Aisha

April 6, 2021 at 8:21 pm

I nominate @lulufoods2020. They products and services are always excellently delivered and it’s a genuine business. This would mean so much to the growing business

17. Iwa

April 6, 2021 at 8:25 pm

I am nominating @lulufoods2020. I am so happy for this opportunity, she truly deserves. She works so hard and this encouragement will help her do better. Her meals are outta this world. Found her on this page the first time, not regretted it ever since

18. Jummai musa

April 6, 2021 at 8:37 pm

I nominate diamondz Creationz! Diamondz creationz is a female fashion brand, the customer service is top notch, no delays , u get ur clothes d day u are told , Instagram handle @diamondzzzCreationz

19. Oarue-Itseuwa Emesioke

April 6, 2021 at 8:53 pm

I nominate @toeankara. Toeankara is a, small business which aims to provide quality Ankara and materials for people at an affordable price. It is owned by a woman with a put heart and love for all things beautiful. @toeankara deserves to be seen by the world at large which is why I’m nominating this business.

20. Tina Itseuwa

April 6, 2021 at 8:53 pm

I nominate @toeankara. It is a small scale business into sales of Ankara. Even though the market seems saturated, she holds sway by sourcing good quality and beautiful Ankara, at good prices, prompt delivery. The urge to make a way and stay in in the face of competition pushes her on very well. Her unique pieces are second to non

21. Desire

April 6, 2021 at 8:57 pm

I nominate @lulufoods2020.. no cap🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 I believe I found her on this page the first time. Very polite and meals are just awesome👌👌

22. Teniola

April 6, 2021 at 9:47 pm

I nominate myself please. I believe in myself and my business and the extra ordinary products we have to offer. An experience with us is all you need. This would mean a lot to the business amidst this challenging economy, a reason to look up to greater things. Thank you in anticipation for been the winner… yipeee💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    Really wish we all could win though

23. Cyril P.

April 6, 2021 at 11:34 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs.
    Their innovative designs are always thought provoking and beyond conventional fashion. I must also add that they apply an artistic approach to their end products, which is both fascinating and enchanting.

Their social media handles are:
    IG: @omajidesigns
    FB: Omaji Designs

24. David

April 6, 2021 at 11:38 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs.

Delivering quality in the agreed time frame is a lost art these days, but Omaji Designs has the secrets to it. Great customer service, beautiful output, and just an all around great experience are some things that can be used to describe the service that Omaji Designs provides.

On Twitter and Instagram, it’s @omajidesigns. On Facebook, it’s Omaji Designs.

25. Emmanuella

April 6, 2021 at 11:39 pm

I nominate omaji designs. They give you the best no matter how impromptu the contract might be. They are reliable, fast and authentic

Instagram: @omajidesigns
    Facebook: @omajidesigns

26. Okafor Collins

April 6, 2021 at 11:41 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs because their works are neat and feminine in every way.
    Definitely a brand to look out for!
    Ig: @omajidesigns

27. Geran

April 6, 2021 at 11:43 pm

I’m nominating Omaji Designs because it’s beyond sewing, they redefine your boring fits to give you your desired Oh Ma Gee (Oh my gosh) moments. Subscribe to the Omaji community
    @omajidesigns

28. Francisca

April 6, 2021 at 11:49 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs.They are extremely good at what they do and also deliver on time. They are creative and pay attention to details.

Handles.
    Twitter, Facebook, Instagram:
    @omajidesigns.

29. Cloak

April 6, 2021 at 11:49 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs. Their works portray an immense creativity and the essence of femininity. I would love to see this brand go far in the industry!
    Ig: @omajidesigns

30. Manuel

April 6, 2021 at 11:55 pm

Kindly follow them on Instagram/Twitter:@omajidesigns
    Facebook:Omaji Designs

31. Nkwor-Azariah Chikwado

April 7, 2021 at 1:11 am

Omaji Designs is one of the most creative upcoming fashion brands in Nigeria.

Instagram handle: @omajidesigns

32. Princess Lawson

April 7, 2021 at 4:16 am

I’m nominating Omaji Designs, for the creativity and neatness in seams, redefinition of old and boring clothes. As the band name implies it inspires the factor that makes you go Oh Ma Gee
    Instagram: @omajidesigns

33. Imaobong clement

April 7, 2021 at 5:40 am

I nominate @ziizorganics..the best smoothie magician. Her services are topnotch.

34. Evidence MBK

April 7, 2021 at 5:52 am

I strongly nominate and recommend Omaji Designs
    Instagram; @omajidesigns
    Twitter; @omajidesigns
    Facebook; Omaji Design

Her alteration sense in styling and designing is top notch in the world of fashion. I trial will convince you.

35. Angie

April 7, 2021 at 8:19 am

I nominate @goldwhisk cakes
    They make the best confectionery everrrrr
    Tasty, beautiful, high quality treats and awesome customer service too

36. Yvonne Nickyvez

April 7, 2021 at 8:20 am

I nominate @omajidesigns, this brand is so delightfully ingenious. I saw one rebranding program that they did, and I was very impressed. They also have this one clothe, different styles package. I was amazed with their creations. Ig:@omajidesigns twitter: @omajidesigns Facebook: Omaji designs

37. Angie

April 7, 2021 at 8:26 am

I nominate Gold Whisk
    They make the best confectionery ever with awesome customer service too
    IG handle: @goldwhisk
    Facebook: Gold Whisk

38. Daniel

April 7, 2021 at 8:40 am

I nominate @GoldWhisk.
    Their confectionaries are so good, the whole world needs to have a bite.
    They are a small business with a global mindset, awesome brand values and the best customer service ever.

Instagram: @goldwhisk
    Facebook: Gold Whisk

39. Iyanu

April 7, 2021 at 8:50 am

I nominate Omaji Designs because of their creative and quality designs.

Instagram: @omajidesigns
    twitter: @omajidesigns
    facebook: Omaji Designs

40. Victor

April 7, 2021 at 10:14 am

I nominate Omaji Designs. They are a womenswear brand and their creativity is an amazing selling point for them. The world needs to know them
    Ig: @omajidesigns

41. Chisom Chukwu

April 7, 2021 at 10:25 am

I nominate Omaji Designs, a fashion design brand in Port Harcourt.

Omaji Designs is the best in the game of new designs and alterations even though they are still upcoming. This makes them the best brand that deserves this opportunity.

Instagram @omajidesigns
    Facebook. Omaji Designs

42. Kamilla Ghajiga

April 7, 2021 at 11:05 am

I nominate Gold whisk confectionery. They are a small business located in Lagos Nigeria and they are such an exceptional brand, they make the best snacks you can find in Lagos and never compromise on quality. And their cakes? Oh my goodness, absolutely divine!!!
    I believe giving them this opportunity will help boost the brand a lot more. They’re on IG @goldwhisk and Facebook as Gold whisk.

43. Jessica

April 7, 2021 at 11:45 am

I nominate Gold Whisk. They produce mouthwatering cakes and pastries.

I nominate them because despite the pandemic and rising costs of raw materials, they have consistently churned out their products without compromising on quality or taste and with very little price increase.

I nominate them so that they can get better visibility which could in turn bring them more customers and help to grow their business

IG handle @goldwhisk
    FB page Gold Whisk

44. Peace

April 7, 2021 at 12:48 pm

I am nominating Omaji Designs. They have a unique selling point of prompt delivery, professional services and creative designs for the simplest of dresses.
    Instagram: @omajidesigns

45. Joyousvirtue

April 7, 2021 at 12:59 pm

Omaji Designs has my nomination. I like how creative and unique their works are. The amount of love sewn in every stich will have you yearning for more dresses from the brand! Let’s not even forget the PROMPT delivery!

Ig: @omajidesigns

46. Jessica Duke

April 7, 2021 at 2:36 pm

I nominate Gold Whisk (Facebook) or @goldwhisk (Instagram)
    Their cakes are amazing and delicious. The designs are also very inspiring.

47. Judith

April 7, 2021 at 3:15 pm

Ig: @omajidesigns

48. Nene

April 7, 2021 at 3:25 pm

Ig: @omajidesigns

49. Jossy

April 7, 2021 at 3:37 pm

I nominate @goldwhisk. She makes the most beautiful cakes and pastries that are as delicious as they look and always made FRESH. Visit her Instagram and face book handles (listed below) for clients’ testimonials and pictures of the amazing work she does. Wedding cakes, birthday cakes, all kinds of pastries and event catering.
    IG handle: @goldwhisk
    Facebook: Gold Whisk

50. Chima

April 7, 2021 at 5:48 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs. Their designs are aesthetic and highly creative. What is more amazing about their brand is OmajiAlters! Their ability to transform old clothes into new and DIFFERENT outfits! If that isn’t creativity, then I don’t know what is.

Omaji deserves all the publicity it can get and since Bella Naija can provide that very well, I’m giving my nomination.

Instagram @omajidesigns

51. John Ntomchukwu

April 7, 2021 at 7:14 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs for their novel and creative designs. I like how their dresses stand out from the norm!
    This is one brand to look out for!
    Ig: @omajidesigns

52. Kunbi

April 7, 2021 at 9:23 pm

I nominate Business name Gold Whisk
    IG handle @goldwhisk
    Facebook page: Gold Whisk

She’s the best!

53. Josephine

April 7, 2021 at 9:27 pm

I nominate gold whist, best in all type of confectionery. She is just the best at this amd she deserves the best.

54. Josephine

April 7, 2021 at 9:33 pm

I nominate Gold whisk, best in all type of confectionery. Quality is second to none when it comes to this. Very hardworking, respectful and intelligent. She deserves the best!

55. Angela Akhabue

April 7, 2021 at 9:39 pm

I nominate:
    Business name Gold Whisk
    IG handle @goldwhisk
    Facebook page: Gold Whisk

56. Judicious Jude

April 7, 2021 at 9:40 pm

I nominate @ziizorganics
    Their creativity with fruit juice is quite astonishing. The first day I tasted one of the flavors – the tigernut juice, I marveled! It was so tasty and rich.
    I believe your support for this brand will go along way in helping them expand more and be the desired and unique fruit juice brand for every household.
    Counting on your support!

57. Kendra Njoku

April 7, 2021 at 10:03 pm

I nominate @ziizorganics for the passion and quality she brings to her healthy snacks SME.

58. Oji Ugochi

April 7, 2021 at 10:11 pm

I nominate ziizorganics for her efficiency and effectiveness in production and delivery.

59. Amarachi Cookey

April 7, 2021 at 10:28 pm

I nominate @ziziorganics for her passion and drive! I also love her healthy range of products.

60. Dumsy

April 7, 2021 at 10:40 pm

@ziizorganics for creativity and drive.

61. Eyiomare Adelaja

April 7, 2021 at 11:00 pm

I nominate Ziizorganics for her healthy juices and parfait. They were a tremendous help when my family and I were in quarantine and her delivery was timely. My son loves her smoothies. She has lovely combos and her prices are reasonable. Well done @ziizorganics.

62. Ify

April 7, 2021 at 11:05 pm

I nominate Ziiorganics. This is a small business that caters to healthy living. They are into juices,parfaits and smoothies.

63. Masai Gladys

April 7, 2021 at 11:17 pm

I nominate ziizorganics for healthy juice and smoothies..i love her zeal and passion to do business. The fact that her products are affordable and available. For healthy organic juice I choose ziizorganics everyday.

64. Madaki Gladys

April 7, 2021 at 11:26 pm

I nominate ziizorganics for her passion to healthy living. Ziizorganics juice and smoothies are natural and healthy for you and me. Her passion to do business and also making it affordable for me and you is another.
    Delivery services is also unbeatable. Try her smoothies and you will not regret it.
    For healthy juice try ziizorganic!!

65. Ijeoma

April 8, 2021 at 12:01 am

I nominate Ziiz Organics. Her products are healthy drinks with no processed sugars or products so you know you are getting healthy stuff.

66. Ify O

April 8, 2021 at 1:53 am

I nominate Zii Organics (IG @ziiorganics). She makes the most delicious, filling smoothies, juices and parfaits. I have patronized a wide variety of businesses and ended up settling for hers.

67. Fofoladipo

April 8, 2021 at 2:50 am

I nominate @ziizorganics, because she is very dedicated at what she does and loves her work… she makes the best smoothies and juices I have tasted in a very long time…

68. Eunice A

April 8, 2021 at 3:45 am

I nominate @ziizorganics because they literally make the BEST smoothies in Nigeria. Give them a try!!

69. imaobong clement

April 8, 2021 at 4:15 am

I nominate @ziizorganic , a structured and organized business with quality product and service.

70. Obianuju Agwubuo

April 8, 2021 at 5:08 am

I nominate ziiorganics because she is very professional in her interactions with her customers and have been consistent with quality assurance in her products over the years

71. Chinenyem Joel

April 8, 2021 at 5:34 am

I nominate Ziizorganics for her excellence and passion in making healthy juices and parfait. They are second to none. Her service delivery is top notch and timely.

72. Mary Idongesit Umossoh

April 8, 2021 at 5:35 am

I nominate @ziizorganics, because it is an organic fruit drink small scale business, that strive against so many odds, Reason for my nomination is, the taste of the organic fruit drink is not only pleasing to adult but also to children. 👌👌👌

73. MICHEAL OBILOR

April 8, 2021 at 6:18 am

I nominate Gold whisk!!! I have personally tasted and seen that they are golden throughout the transaction cycle and do not take customer relations for granted. Gold whisk is a confectionary company and trust me if you want your taste buds to tremble they are your plug.

Business name: Gold Whisk
    IG handle @goldwhisk
    Facebook: Gold Whisk

74. Ndubuisi

April 8, 2021 at 7:04 am

I nominate Ziiz Organics @ziizorganics the best of life’s natural fruit. A sip will leave you wanting more…..

75. Olubukola Akinmola

April 8, 2021 at 7:17 am

I nominate Gold Whisk

76. Ahmad Waziri

April 8, 2021 at 8:02 am

I nominate ziizorganics, their smoothies are simply to die for. Not to mention the extra details like packaging and customer relations.

77. Chinenye Petronilla

April 8, 2021 at 9:11 am

I [email protected] Yes, ziizorganics. When you talk of Fresh juices, smoothies, Parfait, you think of @ziizorganics. Natural, neat, healthy drinks and their services are one of a kind.

78. Ezinne Onyeanusi

April 8, 2021 at 9:14 am

I nominate @ziizorganics. Their parfait is so yummy. Their fresh organic juices and smoothies are well made, thick , tasty and filling. I think they deserve to be featured on Bella Naija pages. @ziizorganics.

79. Chisombili Ezeh

April 8, 2021 at 9:45 am

I nominate Ziiz Organics, as a consumer I love their smoothie and cold pressed juices. I love how intentional she is about sourcing and creating yummy flavours to help you achieve your goal to healthy and affordable lifestyle.

80. Ogechi

April 8, 2021 at 10:49 am

I nominate ziizorganics for her commitments to improving and promoting healthy lifestyles and Wellness. Her smoothies are absolutely delicious and the customer service rendered by them should be emulated by all.

81. Stella

April 8, 2021 at 10:59 am

I nominate ziiorganics. Her smoothies, juices and parfait are the best. Very neatly done and a wow customer service experience

82. Bella

April 8, 2021 at 11:06 am

I nominate ziizorganics for her passion and speedy response and excellent delivery.

83. Barbara

April 8, 2021 at 12:16 pm

I nominate @ziizorganics. She sells healthy juices, smoothies and parfaits. 100% natural, no preservatives or sugar added and it tastes so good. Excellent immune booster especially in such times as these.

84. Nneoma

April 8, 2021 at 12:54 pm

I nominate Ziiz Organics

Their healthy drinks are authentic and very refreshing and they are consistent with what they do 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

85. Nkenji Sokunbi

April 8, 2021 at 4:37 pm

I nominate @ziizorganics. Ziiz Organics products – smoothies and juices are so very nice and tasty. Their products look very appealing too. My go-to when I’m available and need to go on a detox.

86. Jho

April 8, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I nominate @goldwhisk. They are a small business that makes the tastiest confectionaries. Their services are top notch, very honest in their dealings and they prioritize customer satisfaction. The owner is really hardworking and does her best to keep her prices affordable despite the consistent inflation.

87. Mesoma Igbokwe

April 10, 2021 at 12:24 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs. It is an indigenous brand started by a young lady Miracle Emeka-Nkwo. The brand is an industrious fashion brand that makes new clothes as well as revamps old ones. Omaji designs seeks to bring a new spice into the fashion industry.
    Instagram @omajidesigns
    Facebook : Omaji Designs.

88. Chioma Ume

April 10, 2021 at 12:30 pm

I nominate ziizorganics,
    She makes very healthy foods that are also enjoyable.

89. Ossy Great

April 10, 2021 at 12:30 pm

I nominate @omajidesigns. They make the best female dresses ever.

90. Chioma Ume

April 10, 2021 at 12:32 pm

I nominate @ziizorganics

91. Emmanuel Essien

April 10, 2021 at 4:43 pm

I nominate Omaji designs

92. Emmanuel Essien

April 10, 2021 at 6:24 pm

I nominate Omaji designs. I have seen some of her stitches. They were quite classy and suggested great/awesome mental work on the part of the designer. I follow her on social media handles. She can be reached via;[10/04, 4:50 PM] Miracle: Instagram: @omajidesigns
    [10/04, 4:50 PM] Miracle: Facebook: Omaji Designs
    [10/04, 4:51 PM] Miracle: Twitter: @omajidesigns

93. Maracle Emeka-nkwor

April 10, 2021 at 11:48 pm

I nominate only the best OMAJI DESIGN. OD always got you covered with it uniqueness in fashion and style.

Instagram: @omajidesigns

94. Magbo Valentine

April 11, 2021 at 8:06 pm

I nominate Omaji Designs to be the SME of the month. I like how they take out the time to pay close attention to details and the smiles on the faces of their clients are priceless.

Instagram: @omajidesigns

95. amarisnaturel

May 7, 2021 at 2:33 pm

I nominate Amaris Naturel to be the SME of the month.
    Their skincare products and services are world class and second to none.
    They use premium and organic based products to help one achieve a glowing and radiant skin

96. Dami T

May 7, 2021 at 2:35 pm

nominate Amaris Naturel to be the SME of the month.
    Their skincare products and services are world class and second to none.