Style

Tiny-changes-her-eye-color
Pick a body part.
Butt.
Boobs.
Skin.
Eyes.

There’s nothing you can’t change nowadays with some surgery, pills or injections.

Rapper T.I.‘s wife Tiny recently permanently changed her eye colour to grey.

After people were speculating about it, she posted a mini-commercial for the place that helped her transform, then pulled down the Instagram post later. The folks over at Necole Bitchie quickly captured the post before she took it down.

Here was the caption,

“I permanently changed my eye color with Brightocular and loving it! Thank you Dr. Montasser Menif for the amazing experience and for making my dream come true. I hated wearing contacts just for the color and it made my vision blurry. Blessed to say my vision is perfect after my ice-gray implants.

Special thanks to #Spencer Vessa for all that you’ve done to make the process happen. You’re amazing and thank you #faiza for your exceptional customer service.”

Here are some screen shots of others that have also changed their eye colour with the company, obtained from Bright Ocular’s YouTube page:

eye colour change brightocular eye colour change brightocular 2

***

There’s nothing we won’t see in this world !

Does this say anything about Tiny’s self esteem or do you think it’s just a preference?

***

Screen Shot of Tiny via Necole Bitchie

1. Dora the explorer

October 25, 2014 at 10:14 am

I would need that eye colour (in contact lenses) to complete my daunting halloween look for next Friday yippie!!! But there is no way I’m going permanent!!! sheesh!!!

• Bus

October 25, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Serpent Serpent

• nene

October 25, 2014 at 6:12 pm

lmao

2. Rs

October 25, 2014 at 10:17 am

First world problems…

3. benny

October 25, 2014 at 10:19 am

As long as the procedure is done right; her life her choices. Don’t come screaming role model here; Tiny no be ur pikin mama. If you don’t want ur kids engaging in such, raise them not to.
    I can’t go to this extreme but Tiny can. Whatever makes you happy Tiny. Whatever makes you happy.

4. bruno

October 25, 2014 at 10:25 am

black people hate themselves. black people hate their hair, their eyes colour, their skin colour, the shape of their nose, the size of their lips etc. blacj people hate everything about them selves, this is the after effect of slavery.

• Oyin

October 25, 2014 at 8:10 pm

For once i really agree with u

• bruno

October 25, 2014 at 9:09 pm

pls I stop it, I dont need anyone to be agreeing with me. my views are my views. I dont need validation from anyone on this blog. nigerians are pratically monkeys in clotges excerpt are few who have decided to elevate themselves and their thinking.b

• Idomagirl

October 26, 2014 at 2:28 am

Don’t tell him you agree with him o, he will come at you like a rabid dog.

• faith

October 26, 2014 at 10:07 am

I don’t agree with u….white pple invented “hating themselves “…don’t u watch Dr 90210?where mostly white pple change there body….wat black pple do mostly is bleach…

• Carmel

October 26, 2014 at 5:20 pm

I love myself very much! Changing her eye color doesn’t mean she hates herself. I think it’s very pretty on her.

• bryce

August 25, 2020 at 8:10 pm

not every black person tho
      \

5. MyHairmyBeautyNigeria

October 25, 2014 at 10:46 am

Honestly she should not promote this because people have gone blind trying to do this. It is a very sensitive procedure, I’m happy everything worked out for her, I hope in 5yrs time it stays that way and nothing goes wrong.
    I personally know of someone that did this a couple of years ago and is unfortunately blind in 1 eye today.
    There are apparently even DIY eye drops or some chemical drops you can apply to change your eye color overtime.

It’s just crazy!

Leave your eyes alone please!!

6. jaybee

October 25, 2014 at 11:15 am

Menh there is a problem oh, very soon she will Chang her vagina ..nonsense

7. encore

October 25, 2014 at 11:35 am

Ignorance and stupidity on another level ! The eye is the most sensitive part of our body that is exposed, and also the only part of the BRAIN that is exposed! These individuals need a brain transplant! ASAP

8. ellen

October 25, 2014 at 11:45 am

Misplaced priority I would say…I wonder when we will begin to love ourselves…God created us perfect

9. stephan

October 25, 2014 at 11:58 am

am generally a sucker for different eye colors other than dark brown or black colored eyeballs….I will definitely change my eye color…have nothing to do with self esteem just preference

10. Just me

October 25, 2014 at 2:12 pm

The signs of the times
    The things people bother themselves with, unbelievable

11. truth

October 25, 2014 at 3:07 pm

My People, please leave your eyes alone o! If you become blind what use will it be to have green, silver or blue blind eyes? What is the world coming to for goodness sake eh? How can you allow someone to put chemical on your very precious eyes that cannot be transplanted or repaired if something goes wrong? Is the desire to have multi-colored eyes better than the beauty of sight? I once had serious eyes problems and spent so much money correcting my eye sight , if you are thinking of going for this procedure, just visit a blind man or woman and tell them what you want to do – listen to how they live in the dark before you proceed with this foolishness. A word is enough is for the wise!

• Cece

October 31, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Trust me some Nigerians will follow suit.

12. Three Oscars

October 25, 2014 at 5:41 pm

@Truth, God bless you o. Wise words.

Abi e raiye? Nise lo dabi gongon. Iwaju lo ko s’enikan, ehin lo ko s’elomi. Translation: You see am for this life ehn? E be like talking drum. Na so the front face Paul, the back con face am for Pauline.

Hmm. Wonderful world.

13. Queen1

October 25, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Iv always sensed that Tiny has a low self esteem. That being said, I think this is purely a case of too much money and the inability to make the right choices. I hope she doesn’t regret this in future though.

14. Ummibee

October 25, 2014 at 7:09 pm

I get the point you’re trying to make but the eyes are not part of the brain. It’s an organ on its own.

• chi-e-z

October 25, 2014 at 7:43 pm

It’s really the only part through which you can see the brain that’s why most people with brain issues actually discover it after they go for an eye exam and are referred by their ophthalmologist.

15. Joy

October 25, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Vanity… It’s all vanity.

16. jake ro

October 25, 2014 at 8:48 pm

I have absolutely no problem with all of these , so far it is medicaly safe

17. ATL's finest???

October 25, 2014 at 10:09 pm

Oh dear God!!!! I can’t get pass these new eyes of hers when watching their show. My only prayer for her is in the nearest future, she doesn’t go blind. U don’t temper with such period!!!!

18. fyre

October 26, 2014 at 12:56 am

That wont make her look any prettier

19. jennifer

October 26, 2014 at 10:11 am

@truth you spoke my mind thanks..all these surgeries posses side effect in the later years..NOTE ONE WHO IS BLIND IS AS GOOD HAS DEAD.. Appreciate what God has given you..you are beautifully and wonderfully designed..

• Zsa Zsa

October 26, 2014 at 8:44 pm

You said “One who is blind is as good as dead”

What?! Please that is absolutely not true. Have you heard of Stevie Wonder or our very own Cobhams Asuquo? Plus the millions of blind and functioning individuals all over the world.

20. madam

October 29, 2014 at 3:59 pm

this is really irritating i must say.