News

Fashion Queen Lanre DaSilva Ajayi covers Genevieve Magazine’s March 2015 Issue

BellaNaija.com

Genevieve March 2015 Edition-1 - BellaNaija

The March 2015 issue of Genevieve Magazine features designer Lanre DaSilva Ajayi as its cover star. Lanre’s success reached new heights in 2014 and so far she has enjoyed a stellar 2015 as well. The designer talks about the just concluded reality TV show, ‘Malta Guinness Game On’, the business of fashion, motherhood and more.

This issue also features Taofick Okoya, who after years of creating the first African dolls is finally getting the attention of the international media and selling even faster than Barbie in Nigeria. Taofick takes us through his journey, challenges and his views on women and how they see themselves.

This month, Genevieve also celebrates 21 outstanding women who amidst several challenges have successfully made a mark for themselves, women whose personal achievements have immensely inspired other women to believe that anything is possible.

Genevieve March 2015 Edition-63

Credits
Photography: Yetunde Baba Eko
Fashion Editor: Dimeji Alara
Fashion Assistant: Onyinye Fafi Obi
Make-up: Bimpe Onakoya @ Maybelline
Hair: Michael
Location: Intercontinental Lagos

1. Steve

March 9, 2015 at 6:20 pm

She looks gorgeous

2. Tosin

March 9, 2015 at 7:28 pm

lovely texture on the dress. beautiful.

3. Anon

March 9, 2015 at 9:56 pm

Sleepy eyes. No “smize.” Pretty dresses though.

4. bruno

March 9, 2015 at 10:48 pm

lovely cover. the second picture is a no for me. very beautiful woman. there’s a particular white gown she designed, I love that gown.

pls were is my bae,dimeji alara, I haven’t seen on any redcarpet or at any event this year. I tried to spy on he’s instagram, but it was locked (crying).

I am getting worried (and thirsty).

5. Elizabeth Yale

March 10, 2015 at 1:37 pm

I love reading fashion magazines…. since i travel a lot…. i switched over to digital reading….. It would be great if this magazine is available for digital reading…. I read all my fav magazines via the Magzter app with has a clooection of more than 5000 global titles…. Check it out as it costs nothing…

6. balogun quadri