Events

Toke Makinwa, OC Ukeje, Veronica Odeka & More attend Dolapo Oni’s ‘The Marcy Project’ TV Show Launch

Toke Makinwa & Vimbai Mutinhiri

Toke Makinwa & Vimbai Mutinhiri

Dolapo Marcy Oni launched her TV show ‘The Marcy Project a few days ago and the official launch was attended by a number of familiar faces in the entertainment industry.

Kaylah Oniwo, Veronica Odeka, Bukky Karibi-Whyte, Anthonia Suarez, Mercy Ajisafe, Toke Makinwa, Vimbai Mutinhiri, Zainab Balogun, Zina Anumudu, Yvonne Nwosu, Latasha Ngwube, Onah Nwachukwu, Michelle Dede, Lala Akindoju, Lamide Akintobi, Linda Osifo, Ngozi Zed-eye, Ann Ogunsulire, OC Ukeje, Chef Fregz, Ezinne Chinkata, Saeon, Titi Oyinsan and many more were spotted at the event.

Check out the photos from the event below.

Dolapo Oni

Titi Oyinsan

Zainab Balogun

Zainab Balogun

Linda Osifo

Linda Osifo

Ezinne Chinaka, Latasha Ngwube, Dolapo Oni, Michelle Dede, Linda Osifo, Saeon

Ezinne Chinaka, Omotu Bissong, Latasha Ngwube, Dolapo Oni, Michelle Dede, Linda Osifo, Saeon

Latasha Ngwube, Dolapo Oni, Michelle Dede, Linda Osifo

Michelle Dede, Dolapo Oni & Lanre Olusola

Dolapo Oni & Toke Makinwa

Dolapo Oni & Toke Makinwa

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. *Real* Nice Anon

May 28, 2015 at 3:10 pm

Vimbai Mutinhiri is super stunning.

• icrossmyheart

May 28, 2015 at 8:50 pm

Vimbai, A Zimbabwean, must die in Nigeria. I thought South Africa was the spot. She wan land Nigerian man? A handbook from real housewives of Atlanta? LOL LOL…….they abuse Nigerians behind closed doors, but no problem collecting Naija money. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
      I blame Naija men sha…..the biggest mugu when it comes to women.

2. Stella

May 28, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Congrats Dolapo dear. Where Eku Edewor and Bolanle? just wandering.

• Ani

May 28, 2015 at 4:24 pm

*wondering*

• Exquisite

May 28, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Bolanle was there. She’s been hyping the show on Instagram like it’s her show, even before the event. I like people (Women) who support themselves. Very rare in the entertainment industry.

3. Jules

May 28, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Where is Mo Abudu and her co host in momemt with mo Bolanle. Hope no hard feeling. Congrat

• Rae

May 28, 2015 at 6:55 pm

You can wonder where Mo Abudu is, probably hard feelings, but leave Bolanle out. She’s been publicising the show on all her social media platforms even before the launch. You’ll think her and Dolapo are related. I was actually impressed because you hardly see females supporting themselves in this day and age. So you best not throw shade at Bolanle.

4. Anon

May 28, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Nicely dressed ladies.

Zainab Balogun! Ah, you have grown your hair out. I miss the low cut hairstyle on you.

Toke Makinwa; very girly look and the style of the dress flatters her figure.

Cute couple; Dolapo and her beau.

Yvonne Nwosu forgot to wear the bottom part of her outfit. Mini mini…

5. victoria

May 28, 2015 at 3:34 pm

lanre olusola the catalyst i see you….congrats! dolapo

• Fifi

May 28, 2015 at 8:10 pm

How? Please elaborate

• Que

May 29, 2015 at 11:14 am

Tune into beat fm on sat morning for the elaboration u seek.

6. Suwa

May 28, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Congrats Dolapo Oni

7. tee

May 28, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Toke is bae .. LOL easy on the “toning”
    snow white tins coming soon

8. Rolly

May 28, 2015 at 3:57 pm

I totally adore Dolapo. One of the few nigerian celebs I can tolerate. Love the way she carries herself with grace and effortless class. More importantly, I commend her for not shoving her face down our throats. Wishing her all the best as she begins this new phase.
    Toke is such a pretty lady but her poses make her look masculine. She needs to loosen up a bit.

• Nma

May 28, 2015 at 4:47 pm

I love me some Dolapo, right from 53extra, it’s funny how she doesn’t take herself too seriously, when she’s all that. Very elegant, responsible, I don’t know how to describe her, but just different from the ladies you see in the entertainment industry in Nigeria. I like her, as well as Bolanle Olukanni. I love them and totally wish them well.

And I don’t know how to say this in an accurate or appropriate way, but I’m glad she’s got her own show, when she joined the Moments with Mo show, I just felt she was too much for that platform (sorry didn’t know how else to say it). She just doesn’t fit that channel. I’m really proud of her and I’m glad her dreams are finally coming true. It’ll only get bigger and better, Dolly-P.

9. Exquisite

May 28, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Zainab looks so different with hair. I actually prefer her with no hair, she’s one of the few people that can pull the no hair thing and look great with it. I just prefer her with no hair, she looks much better, and that’s shocking cause I’ve always wanted her to try weaves or braids.

• nene

May 28, 2015 at 4:55 pm

same here. i always wanted her to grow out her hair cuz i detest seeing women with a buzz cut. she looks better without the braids. i see why she cut her hair.

10. Busarni

May 28, 2015 at 4:49 pm

lanre olusola

11. I no send

May 28, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Can’t wait to see dolapos wedding on BN

12. Chi!

May 28, 2015 at 5:37 pm

All dat glitters is not gold pple.Dolapo is not all dat cos if she is,Mo Abudu,Eku Edewor,Bolanle Olukanni will all come out to support her new project.she doesnt seem to hav a good working relationship wit pple.she seems to be lovely from a distance n seems to act like she’s more of a diva than everyone else.Too bad.Congrats Sha n all d best.

• Rae

May 28, 2015 at 10:00 pm

You are undeniably senseless, permit me to say so. So because people didn’t come and support someone, that means the person isn’t all that? Are you sure you went to school, or you use your brain? What an incredibly mindless comment. I’m sure you have people in your life who don’t support you, so that will mean you’re not all that? Please be logical. I can’t stand people that talk without using their head, or without being analytical. Ever head of envy and jealousy? People might not support you because of that! And Bolanle DID support Dolapo, get your damn fact rights. Why will Mo Abudu support her when Dolapo is getting a show of her own? I can’t believe the nonsense you just typed. I usually don’t get pissed but I cannot stand ignorant and shallow comments, as well as people. Wow! There are people in the universe. Smh.

13. God's Gold

May 28, 2015 at 5:46 pm

Toke is slowly becoming a serious fashion icon. Well done to her.

14. Teenaa

May 28, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Toke is such a bae, babe is always flawless… Dolapo has done good for herself… God bless our hussle Meehnn, e go Berra! Btw the folds on Ezinne chinkata’s face though, babe be looking like who dey carry firewood.. #no offence!

15. Alivena

May 28, 2015 at 6:46 pm

Wow……they all look beautiful and stunning.

16. FAR

May 28, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Please who is that person on the right of Bukky Karibi White? Huh?!?!?

17. Alero Mii

May 28, 2015 at 8:43 pm

Bella Naija, excluding the name of Celia Omotu Bissong(former most beautiful girl in Nigeria) is rude… Is it because she is not scandalous?

18. www.thelmathinks.com

May 28, 2015 at 9:19 pm

BN this lady in black beside Latasha is one of the casts of the Nigerian Desperate Housewives. You can’t possibly not know that, if you don’t know her name it couldn’t have been hard to find out. I just don’t think it’s fair that you tagged everyone besides her, and she actually has a legit reason to be named. You tag some jobless supposed socialites on your posts but not actual hardworking women? Sorry for the rant, I just put myself in her shoes and felt some type of way. Her name is Omotu Bissong.
    I’m glad for Dolapo. I’m sure what we’re seeing now is the product of an age long dream, sleepless nights and loads of hardwork. More power to you mami!

• cybernd

May 29, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Was she not one time MBGN?

19. Pretty

May 28, 2015 at 10:25 pm

Sori to ask I thot when you ‘launch’ a project/business you invite business associates for support. Where are they? I only see ladies who (I may be wrong) didn’t write a cheque to support her .

• Shandi

May 28, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Unnecessary shade. So BN has become an album or Africa Magic that will show EVERY single thing that took place at the event? How sure are you even, that the “associates” are not in these photos?Take your shade elsewhere. Either congratulate her or you keep it moving.

20. wen

May 28, 2015 at 10:26 pm

No one is talking about Titi Oyinsan of (Fanta Advert) oga oo……i’ll just be looking and waiting sha,someone would(In Frank Donga’s voice)

21. miss

May 29, 2015 at 1:03 am

Are You sure you know what “fashion icon”means.it is someone that has globally influenced fashion with her/his personal style.thank me later.

22. Que

May 29, 2015 at 11:30 am

The way we think shaaaaaa……. so Mo’s absence at the event can only mean ONE thing!!!…. its not at all possible that she was otherwise engaged in another serious activity…. no, surely it has to mean their relationship is sour…. damn people, lose sight of your shores someday biko and stop being afraid of thinking beyond…! If you dont know the state of their relationship for certain, ain’t nothing wrong with keeping it moving!

• Hello

May 29, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Ain’t nothing wrong with you stfu. You’ve given your opinion just like they’ve give theirs. They all, including you, have made speculations, because you guys know neither of them. As you have an opinion, they have theirs.

• Hello

May 29, 2015 at 1:40 pm

“In another serious activity” stupid shade. Smh.

23. Tutu

June 1, 2015 at 11:23 am

Wow!!! i finally see Kaylah of cool fm. She’s cute , love those sandals ! Congrats Dolapo, I love the way you carry yourself . Same thing for kaylah too ! Nothing seems forced….

24. pat

June 1, 2015 at 11:50 am

has dolapo left ebony life?