Weddings

Deyo & Peter’s Sweet Wedding will Make You Tear Up! Henry Adewale Films

BellaNaija Weddings

It’s BN Weddings – Video time!

Deyo and Peter had the ultimate Nigerian wedding – fun, yet intimate. Deyo and Peter Nigerian Wedding in New Jersey, USA-Fola Lawal-BellaNaija Weddings 2015-deyo-pete-375From the beginning of the day – even the wedding kiss was cute and funny – till the end of the night, their friends and family had their fair share of laughs and tears of joy. At the reception, before the groom even started his heartfelt and hilarious speech, he prostrated for his beautiful bride’s father.

Pete shared how his father-in-law, said on their first meeting, “If you’re here to play games, the door is open!”

Deyo and Peter Nigerian Wedding in New Jersey, USA-Fola Lawal-BellaNaija Weddings 2015-deyo-pete-1334Deyo’s friends also opened up about her first impressions of him – he was a gentleman, and she was smitten. Ever since she started dating him, he has taken care of her every need.Deyo and Peter Nigerian Wedding in New Jersey, USA-Fola Lawal-BellaNaija Weddings 2015-deyo-pete-031

Henry Adewale Films captured all the candid moments, while Fola Lawal took the couple’s photos.

BellaNaija Weddings wishes Deyo and Pete a beautiful union.

Watch the Wedding Video by Henry Adewale Films!

Vendors
Wedding Cinematographer: Henry Adewale Films | www.henryadewalefilms.com
Photography: Fola Lawal | email: [email protected] | www.folalawal.com
Wedding Planner: Ronny Chuks of Utterly Elegant Weddings & Events | email: [email protected] | www.utterlyelegant.com
Makeup Artist: Owner Shades by Shayo | email: [email protected]
DJ Tunez: DJ Tunez | email: [email protected] or [email protected]

1. IMA

October 26, 2015 at 3:46 pm

CHAI!….that’s all.

• ATL's finest

October 27, 2015 at 5:06 am

@ IMA I know right!That’s all? Can me see more? Omg did y’all notice the lil bride’s natural hair? tOO CUTE & the bridesmaids dresses #SOLD#.. Amazing speech lol @ I’m her FADA God bless our Nigerian parents & may they live long IJN AmEn

2. The real D

October 26, 2015 at 3:47 pm

Dude had me at ” I am the FADA…..” lmso…. wishing them the very best

3. smh

October 26, 2015 at 3:47 pm

BELLANAIJA,you are right!! see me crying like someone beat me up. God bless their home and fill it up with love and beautiful children.

• Sisi London

October 26, 2015 at 6:04 pm

My dear noe be only you Oooo… You may kiss the bride and the groom over kissing got me ROTFLMAF… When I go marrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy GOD?????

• soph

October 27, 2015 at 4:19 am

loooool i swearrrr whennnnnnnn *weeps*

• Hauwa

October 27, 2015 at 2:01 am

Lmao I saw my brother in the video dancing…that one always has to show himself everywhere…I can’t even point him out. Embarrassing much ??

4. Ama

October 26, 2015 at 3:49 pm

aaaaaawwwww

5. Wale

October 26, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Refreshing! She is a natural beauty. He is just too much. Love them both!

6. Moms

October 26, 2015 at 4:08 pm

nice

7. notanutelllalover

October 26, 2015 at 4:10 pm

so i played this video while i was at work, of course without audio! They are cute! You can tell that the dude has the “ginger and energy” for the both of them. Lool!
    Dear wedding guests, my apologies in advance. i shall not be dancing for you people. mostly because y’all didnt come to get entertained at my wedding. #BlessUp!

• Ola

October 26, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Hmnnnn. At work, social media at work is becoming a serious research issue. To be honest and I could be diplomatically correct but please do it during your break time. It affects production hugely and has caused a major reduction in productivity. Let us sow what we want to reap. I desire that you rise highly also and become an employer. Please sow the right seeds and be faithful in little. A lot of people do it but it doesn’t change the fact that it is wrong. God is able to help you.

• notanutelllalover

October 26, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Fortunately, my job doesnt really demand a lot of energy, thats why i can afford to cruise BN during my spare time. But i totally get what you are trying to say and i appreciate your advice.
      In other news, am I the only one upset that i didnt get my monday morning banter? Atoke, I love you and stulvz but girl, you have broken my heart. 🙁

8. Anonimoimoi

October 26, 2015 at 4:17 pm

Congrats people! May you be best friends for the many many years ahead of you!.

Dude is my kind of guy. Funny and lots of energy. And he looks a lot of like Mekhi Phifer

9. ACE

October 26, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Beautiful! I almost cried . HML

10. Connie

October 26, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Congratulations to the bride and groom. Alot of Rutgers University students newark campus in attendance.

11. j'suis belle

October 26, 2015 at 4:50 pm

i am eagerly waiting and praying for my own day ,i don’t want to be told anymore GOD make it fast !!!

12. zee

October 26, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Omg!!!!! I teared !!!
    Such love!!
    They obviously had a looooottt of fun!
    Her smile melted my heart..the groom is playful.. Omg!

13. Ebony1

October 26, 2015 at 5:40 pm

WOW!!! I could feel his love for her through the video. His personality is everything?
    Wishing you a happy married life. IJN

14. Nikky Nikky

October 26, 2015 at 6:22 pm

wow! their chemistry is super strong….my kind of couple… Wish forever together

15. kanyin

October 26, 2015 at 6:26 pm

I smiled from the beginning to the end! Chai! O Lord! I will be still and know that you are God. 🙂

16. Felinda

October 26, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Very nice, i love to see Brides and Grooms smiling and happy throughout their ceremony.
    I saw a bride once who did not crack one smile throughout her whole wedding, cos she was worried something will go wrong with the preparation (event hall set up, how some bridesmaid look etc etc etc – if the dj finally arrived, was there enough food) – a typical worrier who could not relax even on her wedding day.

It shows in ALL her photos – she had frustruation look on her face all day.

17. 'lade

October 26, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Lord, please make my marriage one full of friendship. Amen!

18. Lonely Girl...

October 26, 2015 at 7:05 pm

God please do not forsake or forget me…. 🙁

Congrats to this couple. I pray your union lasts for ever with Love , children and Gods favour

19. shilebaby

October 26, 2015 at 7:48 pm

This is wat fairy tales r made of….soo sweet.

20. OD

October 26, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Wow, Wow, Wow & Wow!

From the first second, I had been smiling so wide because I’ve never seen a such a simple, yet beautifully put together wedding video. The love between the two exudes so much; I wish them a happy married life, and kudos to the videographer for putting this together!

21. M

October 26, 2015 at 7:51 pm

Obiora! 🙂 🙂 🙂 can’t change…

22. udyluv

October 26, 2015 at 7:55 pm

One word” Beautiful”

23. ajikoko

October 26, 2015 at 8:01 pm

Some people are so lucky, they find the right guy and he proposes….some people aren’t that lucky o….And when you start seeing 35….its scary.It is well.Congrats

24. Linda

October 26, 2015 at 9:00 pm

Now this is what I call a beautiful wedding full of so much love and happiness. We were more focus on the bride and groom than the decor or how the wedding looks and that is how a real wedding should feel. May God bless your Union .

25. Lilian

October 26, 2015 at 9:15 pm

PLEASE WHAT SONG IS PLAYING AT THE END?! Thanks in advance

• Mz Socially Awkward....

October 27, 2015 at 12:44 am

Honestly! Please, what is that song?

Atoke

October 27, 2015 at 1:04 am

Sean Tizzle’s Perfect Gentleman

26. dee dee

October 26, 2015 at 10:36 pm

One word *Activity* ..Their wedding will not have a dull moment …. This is like what the bible says .. He who findeth a wife , findeth a good thing …..A great thing that he can’t wait to enjoy forever with …and my forever be theirs in JESUS NAME

27. junior

October 26, 2015 at 11:02 pm

I got teary from the very first part when he went flat. They are so beautiful and happy I couldn’t help but say Amen at the end of his prayer. The. End goal. Is not just marriage but happiness

28. bottombelle

October 26, 2015 at 11:02 pm

Just when I thought I met the perfect guy, turns out I earn 5 times more than him……sigh

• BBB

October 27, 2015 at 12:19 am

Is there a possibility in the nearest future, this guy might be earning 10Times more than you? #justasking

• Mz Socially Awkward....

October 27, 2015 at 12:58 am

Trust me when I say this – earning more than him will pale considerably into becoming a non-issue, when you think of the bigger wahala of meeting a man you get on so well with and it turns out you’re almost 10years older than him… And I refuse to be a Demi Moore to anyone’s Ashton Kutchner so I just plucked my heart from that danger zone and moved on…

What a perfect video, though! I just cheesed all through the 5mins of watching and there’s something so endearing and admirable in seeing a man who’s totally comfortable in the love he has for his woman. Congrats to the couple and I pray your lifetime of happiness together starts here.

Going to Naija for a wedding next month and all I’m going to say is the DJ better come correct… ‘cos I’m fixing to groove pass those guests wey carry their shoki enter dance floor….

• bottombelle

October 27, 2015 at 5:01 pm

Omo the issue is not even that I am protecting my earnings, its my fear that I would not respect him in the marriage. Chei he earns less than I do when I was an entry level staff and its not that I earn that much myself oh…..let me continue praying.

• Tee

October 27, 2015 at 3:22 pm

@bottombelle and that’s your primary issue with him? eyaaahh sorry get your money to sleep with you and give you children…llol

29. Faith

October 26, 2015 at 11:17 pm

I don’t usually comment but this is simply beauty and genuine. You can see that they both truly love themselves… Amazing. I have been married for 12 years and trust me love is all you need to make any union beauty……

30. bola

October 27, 2015 at 12:49 am

I have watched a lot of wedding videos and i think this one trumps them all. The groom is definitely a well-raised son of the soil. I like the fact that he took a moment to acknowledge his bride’s dad.
    Don’t know you guys, but i wish you God’s abundant blessings and marital bliss.

31. Idomagirl

October 27, 2015 at 2:47 am

This video was too short! I want more!!!! See how I’m cheesing. Chei. Love is sweet.

32. *curious*

October 27, 2015 at 3:34 am

…all i can say is…awww..

33. maamek

October 27, 2015 at 10:49 am

dear God hear us when we pray for our “known or unknown future partners”…..deliver us from men who want to joke with our lives and waste our time,,,,IJN,,AMEN#prayerfromyourchildinGhana#may God continue to bless your home….

34. akua

October 27, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Some of the comments here are funny lol. Beautiful couple and a beautiful wedding. God bless their union.

35. Tosin

October 27, 2015 at 10:59 pm

I wanted to get economical with data lol but had to watch because of comments.May God bless your home with unending joy.Smiled @ my phone all through?

36. Me

October 28, 2015 at 12:58 am

You can just tell the guy is fun to be around…happy couple

37. b

October 28, 2015 at 2:38 pm

My sis looks gorgeous ! Had so much fun on that day and was proud to be by your side on your special day ! I pray for more love and happiness in Jesus name

38. DollarsBaby

October 29, 2015 at 6:57 pm

My guy has personality for two!!!!!! LOVE IT. One party has to bring the laughter to the relationship.

39. moyin

October 31, 2015 at 1:20 pm

Must have been the most beautiful wedding clip I have seen ever. You could just tell that these pair are gonna have an amazing time with each other. Cute couple. You see things like this and you really desire a great marriage. God bless you home deyo and peter

Henry Adewale does a good job mehn!

40. Mophunk

November 1, 2015 at 4:24 am

Hahaha…saw many guys dancing so hyper-actively. I can only imagine which one of them is your brother. To think that the groom dint also dance jejely, he was everywhere, you’d have to ‘pardon’ him ni. Lmao.

41. Mohammed Yusuf

November 3, 2015 at 4:58 am

Nice one to my home girl.