Music

New Video: Phyno feat. Olamide – Fada Fada

BellaNaija.com

unnamed

Phyno has dropped the official video to his latest song “Fada Fada” featuring Baddo, Olamide.

The video which was shot in Lagos Island showcases Phyno in the thanksgiving mode.

Watch below.

1. www.ckjacob.com

May 13, 2016 at 3:26 pm

I have downloaded the song! I will watch the video later. I only hope no DEMON will tear Olamide and Phyno apart. Kudos!

2. Obi

May 13, 2016 at 3:53 pm

I love love love this jam. It has been on repeat since morning and this video is everything. I loved the showcasing of both the igbo and yoruba masquerades and the picture quality is fresh. Olamide and Phyno killed this jam mehn. My fav song at the moment. God bless those guys.

3. Fada Fada Video

May 13, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Feeling Phyno in this nsong. Sounds like “Connect”. Nice combo with Olamide

4. UTCHAY

May 13, 2016 at 4:21 pm

great song and video!! please I need the download link

• Tosin

May 13, 2016 at 6:49 pm

google “keepvid”

5. chioma

May 13, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Lovely…I love this igbo language that Olamide spoke here. Father take all Glory

6. Tunde

May 13, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Good collaboration,they make the future look bright,it won’t always be Igbo vs Yoruba,Fada Fada I remain loyal also.

7. Missy

May 13, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Where has this song been all my life???? 1;17-1:32… that part sent something down my whole body. I found myself jumping and singing.
    Good job Phyno and Olamide.

• Miss_Flygerian

May 16, 2016 at 7:54 am

You know!!! That exact part of the song resonated within me as well. Onye ahu nyelu’m ndu, m ga efe ya efe (Eze bighi ebi). God is truly great. I don’t know what cave I was living in, I heard the song for the first time yesterday and was like “what? this is one hell of a jam”

The best of Phyno yet.

8. Femi

May 13, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Fada Fada I remain loyal also,take all glory in the face of the fuel increasement and tight economic situation.save Nigerians from the hands of the greedy fantastically corrupt politicians.

9. Chubby

May 13, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Always d best among all weldone physical evidence of the most important thing in my head

10. Bado I see you

May 13, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Phyno giving testimony,pepper tested pepper rested,Fada Fada I remain loyal also.

11. Folusho

May 13, 2016 at 7:24 pm

The world would be a better place if we can just leave aside our cultural differences and embrace other culture. I found myself loving this song, not because I understood the lyrics but because of the sweet language spoken and the blended tradition portrayed, The dance, the masquerades. Please let us continue to preach love through music. This world is becoming too tough, we have to co-exist irrespective of our Race, Tribe, Culture or religion.

12. nene

May 13, 2016 at 9:33 pm

phyno. nwafor igbo. it sounds a bit like connect

13. Really Concerned

May 14, 2016 at 1:13 am

Phy to da no!!! Great song, great collaboration and great testimony . Nothing beats being appreciative of God’s favour and blessings as well as looking back recognizing where one started from and acknowledging how far and how well the journey has been irrespective of the obstacles encountered on the way.

14. Ebere

May 14, 2016 at 4:23 am

There’s a thin line between love and hate, FADA FADA, please double the rope tying these two.This friendship must last by fire by force. I don’t want BIAFRA OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!We can all manage to live in peace…….Now you can eat me raw.

15. Arin

May 14, 2016 at 6:00 am

Good Nigerian soldiers,may God continue to bless your hustle.well done guys.

16. Nedum

May 15, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Best of the year

17. Nedum

May 15, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Best song of the year

18. mp3 download

May 15, 2016 at 11:00 pm

I love this Music

19. zizy

May 16, 2016 at 7:51 pm

phyno bad pass bad mr ezege weldone cudoz to you my nigga olamide nice work of you but phyno killed you

20. ella

May 24, 2016 at 9:40 am

I luv u phyno

21. Angel Damian

June 1, 2016 at 4:34 pm

May God continue to bless u strengthen u and give u more knowledge to write your music, Amen. I love ur musics.