Music

New Video: Phyno – E Sure For Me

BellaNaija.com

Phyno entertains us with the visuals to his latest single “E Sure For Me“, where he details his rise from start of his career to present and pays obeisance to Olisa (God) for his growth.

Watch below.

1. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

August 11, 2016 at 3:42 am

Wow..nice

2. Jennietobbie

August 11, 2016 at 3:48 am

My love for Phyno is real!!

3. Sholablow

August 11, 2016 at 5:36 am

Sorry why is the beat sounding like Wizkid’s ojuelegba tho. Why must Nigerian artistes recycle each other’s tinz? Phyno please come up with your own stuff jor. Now you will make me not listen past 18 seconds. Mschewwww

• Naynay

August 11, 2016 at 8:53 am

Why you so shortsighted and ill informed. Displaying your musical ignorance all over the web is depressing . Go back and listen closely to the two songs and come back with a better critic

• truthservedhot

August 11, 2016 at 9:13 am

It was inspired by Ojueglegba which was inspired by Fela’s jazzy-afrobeat style. There is nothing new on this planet, just modifications to something old. It’s not that deep.

4. Naynay

August 11, 2016 at 8:54 am

Phyno you get it all the time. Big ups to you. I feel you on this one. You tell our stories effortlessly

• Tosin

August 12, 2016 at 1:08 am

you know it.

5. that uptown girl

August 11, 2016 at 10:31 am

That shot of onitsha took me back a little. Spent the first 16 years of my life in that town. Went to all saints primary school. I cannot count how many times we had to run out of the car to take cover in cases of armed robbery. The first Bakassi killing was right there in front of my school, we saw pieces of the victim s body littered all over the street. Thank God we got out mehn!