Every Valentine we always look forward to what bae or baeu has in store for us and even for those of us with none of the “Bs”, the Valentine season is also still a season to pamper yourself and indulge.we end up feeling left out and not worthy of celebrating valentine’s day.
This Valentine’s Day, BellaNaija Living is helping you make things different and helping you go out of your way to make the woman in your life happy.
It might be your sister, best friend, mom, cousin, roommate, lab partner or anyone…do something out of the ordinary to make them feel loved and blessed to have you.
With that out of the way, here are 10 gift ideas to get your partner!
- Personalized Mugs: We all know how incredibly emotional women can be and even down to the slightest thing like personalized mugs would go so far, even make them cry. Show that special woman you love her and will always do with an object she will never forget.
- Beauty Products: With the present economic crisis, it is difficult to pay attention to the little things such as our facials, night cream and even our makeup. Don’t think giving a beauty product to your partner is “too small”, especially if the person is a beauty enthusiast.
- Scented Candles: Scented candles are a perfect Valentine’s Day present especially for ladies/gentlemen that are particular about certain fragrances.
- Wine and a personalized wine glass: If you are a fan of wine, then you will appreciate this. Get your girl her favorite wine and a matching glass for this valentine. If you can, rent her favorite movie on Netflix and if you can go the extra mile, watch the movie with her.
- Friendship Bracelet: If you don’t already have one, then this is the best time to be mushy! Get her a matching friendship bracelet which is super easy to afford and probably the easiest to remember( in case you forget the above and below mentioned)
- Picture Frame: This is so cute because very rarely do we take printed picture these days so it adds a new and exciting element.
- Power Bank: Yes, as silly as this might sound, it is a thing. Everyone needs a backup plan for their phones and with a powerbank, it can show that you are thoughtful.
- Statement Necklace: Now this is for your girl and your special woman, and splurging for her can’t hurt. Get her that Bvlgari necklace you have been eyeing. Go all out if you can!
- Girls Night Out: No boyfriend/ husband? No problem. Find your girl and go party! No need to wallow, do something with the girls!
- Chocolate: Nothing screams ‘I love you’ more than chocolate, so get her chocolates so she knows it’s real.