Relationships

“If I had to do it all again, baby it will be with you” – Read Funke Akindele’s Sweet Message to Husband JJC on his Birthday

Today is actor, producer and singer JJC Skillz‘ birthday and his superstar actress wife Funke Akindele Bello took to Instagram to share a sweet message as she celebrated his day.

The actress wrote:

If I had to do it all again, baby it will be with you?? happy birthday my king. Thanks for always being selfless, you are forever ready to share your knowledge with anyone. God bless and protect you always BOLARINDE?. I love you boo??. #happybirthday #jjcskillz @jjcskillz”

We can’t wait to see what the two have planned for today. Yesterday JJC’s children arrived Lagos from the UK in preparation for their dad’s special day.

1. funmilola

April 4, 2017 at 9:11 am

good for funke, she deserves all the love she gets and happy birthday to her husband too….

• Red

April 4, 2017 at 5:47 pm

I looooooooooooooooove the video she also made. Lovely;

2. Tee

April 4, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Why nobody comment? abi una dey hate, lol. Aunty Funke, next time try telling him this sweet message in your bedroom or in the middle of hhhhmmmmm hmmmm. I bet you it’s more romantic that way. #myking# sounds familiar

3. layolomo

April 4, 2017 at 2:00 pm

I love Funke so much but I HATE when couples display affection on social media.. it’s unnecessary and invites evil eyes of the wicked.

• There's No Pleasing You People

April 4, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Someone cannot wish her husband happy birthday on IG again? Hian! World people! If she hadn’t wished him too, y’all would have started with your rumors. Abeg shift into obscurity!

• ranti

April 6, 2017 at 7:14 pm

its okay if they are both comfortable with it. God will blind any evil eye.

4. Mimi

April 4, 2017 at 3:40 pm

I see a woman enamored by a man. Almost like a high school crush. I hope continues to be king Kong when reality set in. When a woman start referring to their man as king; something is off; the often regard that man more than the love themselves. Relationship are between two whole people. Tappers beware. Just thinking out loud.

• Adunnie

April 4, 2017 at 7:30 pm

“When a woman start referring to their man as king; something is off; the often regard that man more than the love themselves. ”
      Seriously?? And if the man in questions also calls her his queen what does that mean? Do you have any warped theories about that too?

5. Ewa Ali

April 4, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Congrats to the bellos! May God bless and keep your home

6. Arigbabusile

April 5, 2017 at 9:23 am

Congrats JJSkillz. Funky your head dey there. Wishing you guys hilarious birthday celebration.

7. Omooba Adeniyi

April 5, 2017 at 11:03 am

I beg na carry you dey jare Funk3, no mind the haters as long as you happy my sister no le le. Some people dey chatter small aircraft to fly banners about their love and some even dey do big billboard in front of their house to show love. So I beg Funkesme who no like make he drink poison.

8. alwayshappy

April 6, 2017 at 7:29 pm

So happy for funke, happy you left the #originalyeye . A lifelong marriage full of joy, love and peace will be your reward for the pain, disappointment courage, and boldness it took to have run 4×100 sprint from that wishy washy unstable person.