Style

Modish Womenswear Brand Lady Biba presents ‘The Lady in the City’ Lookbook

BellaNaija Style

Modish womenswear brand Lady Biba presents ‘The Lady in the City’ lookbook. The brand speaks on the inspiration behind this collection saying;

Presenting our latest editorial inspired by grit, granite, hard work, passion in other words; Lagos. The Lady in the city is the Lady that can hold her own regardless of where she finds herself.

See the photos

Credits
Makeup: Opeyemi for House of Tara International
Model: Elizabeth Mayowa | @elizabethmayowa
Hair: Peju of The Wig Maker Uk | @thewigmakeruk
Photography: Kunmi Owopetu | @kunmi.owopetu
Styling: www.ladybiba.com

1. MurdaSheWrote

April 10, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Kai.

2. labanella

April 10, 2017 at 11:15 pm

O M G . The Art Direction is AMAZING! What a glorious concept. Besides the desirability of the clothes, you’ve taken a forgotten historical venue and presented it in a fresh new context. The geometric lines of the building are bang on in sync with those of the clothes. You can tell that the team carefully considered each set for each look. No, it’s probably not wise to wear these clothes to the stadium (as a linear thinker would protest) but that’s not what high fashion shoots are about. Nothing better than creatives with functioning brains, Bravo!

The only thing throwing me off is the thing on her head. Get a better quality wig next time.

I cannot get over these two pics

Using them as my desktop background this week. Well done again. Inspiring start to the week.

3. Bee

April 11, 2017 at 8:37 am

Lady Biba is good and her designs are cool but i think the shoot didnt do justice to the outfits. A plane background help focus on the dress rather than the background. In my opinion its a bit distracting

4. Sarah

April 11, 2017 at 8:49 am

I agree it is a bit distracting but I still love the photography regardless. I’m however not a fan of the shoes at all, I just feel perhaps a pump or different option would have been better. I just felt the shoes did not match up to the designs.

5. Tinu

April 11, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Nice designs, but the shoes were awful!

6. Lucy Robertson