Sweet Spot

BN Living Sweet Spot: Seyi Law & his Cute Daughter

BellaNaija Living

Comedian Seyi Law‘s daughter is so cute!

This photo of both of them is our BN Living Sweet Spot today, don’t you just want to pinch her cheeks? Lol! See more cute photos of her on her own Instagram page, @fameuxtiwa.

seyi law and his daughter bellanaija

Photo Credit: @seyilaw1

1. Dimma

May 13, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Oh! I love me some chubby babies…..I want to bite her cheeks…#ChubbyLass

2. Bennie

May 13, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Photocopy ko easy

3. Sexy O

May 13, 2017 at 8:47 pm

This baby is so cute. I love chubby babies jare.

4. Halima

May 13, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Bellanaija just want people to talk. cute baby

• olorire

May 13, 2017 at 10:18 pm

exactly!!! the baby is just her daddys photocopy!!! dont know why haters were complaining!!! love those cheeks mehn

5. Temi

May 13, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Hahaha. I know a healthy baby when I see one.

• Wendy

May 13, 2017 at 10:56 pm

When you have a baby then we’ll ask your opinion.
      Fyi: most of bellanaija will agree with me that your opinion is as worthless as you are. Tactless piece of trash.

• Sheri

May 14, 2017 at 1:24 am

Omg @wendy ! I think Temi means Seyi laws baby is healthy. What’s with the anger? And people agreeing with you? Saying “You know one when you see one” is a saying. I don’t think she was throwing shade, omg. Yikes.

• Wendy

May 14, 2017 at 1:39 am

@Sheri this is not this silly girl’s first time attacking the little baby. Take it from me, she is in fact a senseless idiot.

• obiageli

May 14, 2017 at 8:21 am

I doont really remember comments but i remember the tasteless tactless attack on this beautiful innocent baby by temi. You are disgusting the way u hound this innocent child. What does it give u??Shame on you. May evil eyes not locate our children Amen

• Inibokun

May 14, 2017 at 9:32 am

Come oh Temi why is this innocent child disturbing your peace Hummm. Wetin na . It’s enough ok. may you be blessed with sunken cheeked children .

6. Honestina

May 13, 2017 at 9:15 pm

I’m afraid to say what’s on my mind.

• ButtercuP

May 13, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Save it for your baby

• olorire

May 13, 2017 at 10:19 pm

keep ur crap to yourself

• BlueEyed

May 14, 2017 at 7:38 am

@ButterCup pls let’s be friends, my clap back game needs to be as brutal as yours!

• obiageli

May 14, 2017 at 8:31 am

If you are afraid of what is on your mind then go to church and cast out the demons before they multiply to destroy u. Happy sunday

7. lifeisbeautiful

May 13, 2017 at 9:47 pm

Omg! I want bite those cuuutte cheeks. Sooo cute!

8. mia

May 13, 2017 at 10:21 pm

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this cute baby!! I don’t know why people have been bashing this child on her fathers instagram page. People are praying and fasting for God to give them a child. You can never please people. Chinko eyes and chubby cheeks. I would kiss her all day if she were my baby!!! I know bella wants people to talk, hence the post. If you like swallow me comment .

9. BijouxthisBijouxthat

May 13, 2017 at 10:59 pm

She has her own page! ??.. Parents are not smiling nowadays.. So eager to monetize and push their kids into fame.. Why get an insta page for a baby? Addongerit. Keep the children away!

• MurdaSheWrote

May 14, 2017 at 12:44 am

Is it your baby? Is it your Instagram? Or it is your data. Please take several seats. And learn to MYOB while you’re at it.

• Wendy

May 14, 2017 at 4:57 am

Temi the idiotic goat is back showing her stupid behind. Oponu ayerada! Such senselessness your age… agba radarada, a to e ti!
      We thank God you’re at least not typing in all caps today.

• tony

May 14, 2017 at 8:52 am

@temi u recommend a personnal trainner for a baby????. Your recommendation is based on your, Knowlegde of the babys weight/lenght/head circumference centile proportion. You attack a babys appearance ?? What an absolute unhinged twat you are. You must have an idiot gene wrapped round every single chromosone. Like anyone in their right mind would take advise from a gorrila thats been struck in the head.

10. Ottawa Queen

May 13, 2017 at 11:51 pm

Awwwww so sweet and chubby!! She’s a delight.

11. Sheri

May 14, 2017 at 1:28 am

I love the way her hair naturally sits like a high top Loool. Love me some Tiwa. Her Mum is a cutie too, Seyi Law m’oju lo s’oja ?

12. AceOfSpades

May 14, 2017 at 4:30 am

People are funny sha! You look at a picture of a baby and conclude about the weight of a baby! Just a picture!!! Is it not even every parent’s dream for the baby’s cheeks to be chubby?

I remember as a kid, my grandmother would scold my mom and complain that my mom was starving me and I wasn’t even skinny at all then.

13. Temi

May 14, 2017 at 4:56 am

@wendy were alaso. Are you out of your daggone mind? When did you see me insult kids? Oloshi alaye baje. Thunder fire your left breast.

• Wendy

May 14, 2017 at 6:20 am

Ehn Ehn! I’ve been waiting for you to manifest your true razz form… I’m well prepared to roll in the filth with you today… omo inu gutter. Elenu yanma yama. Omo irankiran! See her mouth like oloshi ? You, the most unfortunate of them all, calling someone oloshi? Lmao!! Hilarity! I’ve been watching your comments on this blog. You NEVER EVER make sense. And it’s kinda okay when you target your foolishness at adults, but to continuously make comments about this child will not be tolerated.
      If thunder is firing anything, it will be that dead dim brain in your skull… maybe the lightning that accompanies it will generate some electric jolts and give you some much needed sense. Mannerless senseless goat.

p.s. Apologies to other people having to read this. Normal programing will continue after this silly troll has been trolled back into the gutter where she belongs.

• Wendy

May 14, 2017 at 6:30 am

“YOU SHUT UP.. BOLA HAS ALL RIGHTS TO ASK…SO WHAT IF THEY WENT THROUGH A LOT BEFORE THIS BABY.. MAYBE IT IS THE MEDICATION AND ALL THIS POISON THEY GIVE TO WOMEN IN THE IVF.. THAT GIVES THE BABY THESE ABNORMAL CHEEKS.. INDEED THEY ARE HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE. I AM HER AUNTY AND HAS ALL RIGHTS TO SAY SO.”

There goes your reciept. Come back for your change tomorrow.

• obiageli

May 14, 2017 at 8:25 am

Thank you wendy. Temi is not a trolll oh. Even troll get standards. Attacking a baby is another level even trolls donnt desend that low.

• Tutelage

May 14, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Wendy look again I think you are the bully here…there are 3 temis.

14. john

May 14, 2017 at 9:50 am

temi is a troll and a sadist ..funny enough ..she was lecturing me the other day on what feminism means..what a joker

15. Adisa

May 14, 2017 at 10:40 am

Temi, troll of the first order, Sadist of the millenium.

16. Blogwatch

May 14, 2017 at 11:33 am

May God visit our homes with beautiful, bountiful babies Amen . God has blessed your home ohh seyi. We thank God. Gosh @ Temi I just saw the receipt Wendy posted. did you actually saw that?. Godforbid you!!!!! Temi I would pay good money to see your picture. I dare you to put up a picture of yourself so we can also scrutinise you the way you have this baby. LOL at even troll get standards. I agree troll will throw you out of troll city for being such a cowardly sadist that attack children.

17. Tutelage

May 14, 2017 at 1:22 pm

You guys realize there are multiple Temis on BN right? Lol…or am I the only one who notices the different avatars

• Blogwatcher

May 14, 2017 at 1:51 pm

People can change avatars all the time tutelage. But u can’t change your writing style. The same Temi recommended a personal trainer to the baby. Wendy is just a normal person repulsed by the likes of Temi. The real nasty bully is Temi.

18. Nikki

June 12, 2017 at 9:10 am

I can’t get enough of this beautiful baby Tiwa. She makes me miss not having a daughter all the time

19. civa