Sweet Spot

BN Living Sweet Spot: Team Work Makes the Dream Work!

BellaNaija Living

This video of a boy trying to help his baby brother ‘break out’ of his crib has to be one of the cutest videos we’ve seen all week. From his words of encouragement to him being excited after a completed mission, it’s no wonder why this is one of our BN Living Sweet Spot for today.

Watch

1. Peter

June 9, 2017 at 3:19 pm

awwwwww

2. Bemused

June 9, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Cute but the results could have been really bad. Thank God

3. Aderonke

June 9, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Kids….Only God can totally watch over them no matter how parents try enough!

4. Alterego

June 9, 2017 at 4:36 pm

My ovaries!

5. Na Wa!

June 9, 2017 at 5:18 pm

OMG! I will first beat the both of them an then cry and laugh my heart out, out of joy that nothing happened to them. These two will be up to a lot when they grow up. Big bro is very caring and smart though. LMAO

6. Betty

June 9, 2017 at 5:49 pm

Awwwwwwwww! My ovaries! I pray their love for each other never fades and the lord protects them during their dangerous ventures *lmao*

7. OA

June 9, 2017 at 5:58 pm

First thing out of their mother’s mouth would have been “Yeeeekpa!” These small children sef. Come say “Finn, jump to me, you can do it!” Finn sef had reservations and hesitated small, but was egged on by sheer encouragement. How old is the big brother sef? He has serious muzzle to be carrying someone that’s probably more than half his weight. I like Finn’s room oh, so cute. Oyibo sha! When we were growing up, baby’s crib was ha’d (squeezed) into one corner of my parents’ room. One baby having all this space despite having a sibling. Must be nice!

8. i can relate

June 9, 2017 at 7:30 pm

just like the other day I put my new born in the middle of the bed to take a piss and then I heard the baby cry. Its was as if she was outside the bathroom and then I jumped out and lo and behold, big brother was carrying baby with his hands wrapped around her neck. I had a good laugh but it wasn’t funny. I asked him to show me how he carried the baby from the middle of a queen sized bed….lets just say I will be doubling up on the child’s lock.

9. step77

June 10, 2017 at 5:29 am

How did the little chair end up in the crib, is what I want to know. –Not safe by any measure.