Relationships

Comedian Ebiye is Engaged!

BellaNaija.com

Comedian Ebiye just got engaged!

The comedian shared photos on his Instagram page from his proposal to Agnes Ejeme who was the lead model in the video for Adekunle Gold‘s hit song “Orente“.

Ebiye shared the photos below and captioned them:

Sometimes I think I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel for you, Glad you’re in my world now @ejeme_agnes#MyOrente ?

See photos:

1. nash

October 26, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Nigerian celebrities n fair women…..chaiii…I see why our sisters are bleaching now..smh

• Truth telling

October 27, 2017 at 10:23 pm

i love your comment my dear. Exactly my first thought when I saw the pics. It seems as if it’s only fair girls that get married in Nigeria. OR again it could be because a lot of girls bleach, so it seems every girl getting married is light skinned.

• Jade

October 28, 2017 at 3:20 am

Majority of these women bleach, naija is the capital of bleaching. Only 0.1% of these women are naturally light skin.
      Most naija men are married to brown to dark women. And no there are thousands of light skin women who are not married. Attraction has nothing to do with marriage.

2. Jane

October 26, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Bros smile na. What’s with the strong face? You are the one getting engaged. Or were you forced? Shu…

• Babym

October 26, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Pls just shut up if u don’t have anything to say abeg

3. Onyinyechukwu

October 26, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Oh boy eh!!!…
    This babe!..Wey fine die!
    I watch’ed’ orente video just cos of her o.. she’s cute like a doll..
    Ebiye,you get eye guy.
    I wish you guys alllll the Good things a beautiful union brings mehn…
    God bless you both..

4. Baby gurl

October 26, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Amazing! Congrats Ebiye!!!

5. tonia

October 27, 2017 at 5:37 am

am happy all our be autiful girls are goining forces with not-so-be.ti.ful entertainers to balance the beauty equation of future offsprings.

Quite commendable

6. Brizola

October 27, 2017 at 6:24 am

She’s so beautiful. A marriage filled with laughter. Is he not like 24? I hope he’s really ready though. Congratulations to them

• abby

October 27, 2017 at 9:07 am

@ Brizola those that marry in “old age” and still scatter everything later nko? just wish them well finish