Relationships

Woman catches husband, 26 cheating with a 72-year old woman

BellaNaija.com

A 24-year old woman from Birmingham has caught her husband of one year cheating on her with a 72-year old woman, Metro reports.

The woman hired private detectives after becoming suspicious of her 26-year old husband’s frequent absence from their home.

According to Metro, agents from Carter Harris Group Investigation tracked down the the husband and who he was cheating with and presented the client with video evidence.

The wife told Metro:

I just don’t believe it. I put guilt on myself. I could not understand what I was hearing and seeing.

When I viewed the video footage and saw who the other woman was, well, it was just a total fog of disbelief.

This older woman should have known better.

The wife continued:

He was distant all of a sudden. He wasn’t around. There was little conversation and he started to disappear. He said he was having to stay late and travel away for work.

Her husband’s fling was not however the only discovery the investigators made.

The wife continued: “They uncovered that he’d registered with several dating websites. What I was hearing reported back just didn’t seem to match the man I knew and loved.”

Surveillance tracked the cheating husband to a hotel 60 miles from the family home.

Even investigators at Carter Harris were said to have been shocked when they discovered the man with the 72-year-old mum of two and grandmother of four.

Daniel Shaw, a senior detective with Carter Harris told Metro:

She suspected her husband was cheating on her and wanted to find out once and for all.

It didn’t take us long to catch her husband out, and once we did, the details came as quite a shock.

It’s the physical signs that are the most obvious to watch out for. Changes in dress, coming home later and later.

Taking their phone everywhere with them, leaving it face down… These are all warning signs – and the phone can be the key that reveals everything.

1. Amaka

July 31, 2018 at 9:06 am

I would have loved to see pictures

2. Peace

July 31, 2018 at 10:42 am

Alu!!!
    Abomination!!!
    Taboo!!!
    Chai, what is this world turning into?

3. See

July 31, 2018 at 11:00 am

I may be wrong, but my guess is the old woman has a stash the ‘husband’ is looking to get his hands on. My mind just can’t accept that love or lust was his motive.

On a side note, if you have to send out private investigators to snoop on your significant other, brace yourself…

4. AmericanWonder

July 31, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Some men like granny fanny. It’s their fetish. Ask Wayne Rooney – he likes the older prossies too.

5. Tosin

July 31, 2018 at 11:22 pm

i feel like bn is indoctrinating me slowly lol. the more i see these things, the more i start to think tru tru no cheating. normally i’m like what is cheating, cheat what?

6. memebaby

August 6, 2018 at 6:06 am

then they say women wont find who to enjoy sex with after a certain age.. mama get it! and keep on gettin it! 😉

7. christina gibbs

October 3, 2018 at 7:37 pm

i never knew some men can be so daft to still cheat after submitting yourself to them despite court binding which is legal and backed by law.BUT why? i am a full home mom with a baby.Mr Gibbs who happens to be my husband is a gentle and easy going.most times my friends wish they have such a man has a BOO.we have a policy in my home,we don`t pick each others cell phones.On so many occasions i see my husband smiling to his phones and i feel jealous ,and having cross guessed conscience on who he is smiling to,some times i ask him to let me see whats funny and he shows me skit.I GUESS i was FOOLED to believe what he showed me all this while.it happens that i came across a comment while surfing the internet,saying i can have access to my husband phones without his consent which at first i never had interest on,mind you[i saved the email contact which is Hackmania_9 at {out look} . com].i felt so much eagerness to know whatever goes in and out of his phones so i contacted the email giving analysis on what i needed them to do for me.To my surprise,he was into my Canadian neighbor who just relocated,i saw their chats,nude videos,pictures and also their last location which i invaded with a police friend.i refuse to trust again but love found me ,im married to a new man.Men can´t be trusted but few are loyal.