Weddings

First Look at Sharon Oyakhilome and Phillip Frimpong’s White Wedding Ceremony

BellaNaija Weddings

Today is the white wedding ceremony of the beautiful Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and her sweetheart Phillip Frimpong. The couple tied the knot at the Christ Embassy Headquarters in Lagos and was officiated by Pastor Benny Hinn.

Keep refreshing www.bellanaija.com/weddings  and follow @bellanaijaweddings on Instagram for more.

Credits
Photography: @carelimagery

1. Ify

October 6, 2018 at 4:20 pm

So beautiful. God bless their union. Congratulations Sharon and Philip

2. billie jean

October 6, 2018 at 4:24 pm

I didn’t see any picture of her mum?

3. Lilo

October 6, 2018 at 4:30 pm

Father of the bride in all white suit dressed like a groom. Bia , where is her mother? And where did this girl find this handsome Ghana jollof?

4. Cherry

October 6, 2018 at 4:55 pm

God bless your union…… sharon is so adorable

5. San

October 6, 2018 at 4:58 pm

Beautiful couple, God bless your home. It seems her mom was not in attendance she is not in the pictures both the white and traditional, na wa o, may no body take my place on the day of my children’s Joy….amen

6. dupsy

October 6, 2018 at 5:20 pm

This is so sweet, may God bless your marriage.

7. Yetunde

October 6, 2018 at 5:23 pm

Congratulations!!!

8. Anonymous

October 6, 2018 at 5:48 pm

Beautiful couple, congratulations!!! Dear Lord, I pray that I will not be replaced in the lives of my children, I will be alive and participate in their day of joy, I will be physically and spiritually present…Amen. After raising them on her own alone, another woman should not take her shine, no matter the circumstances.

9. Asa

October 6, 2018 at 6:42 pm

I would like to know the story behind the sleeves!

• Poesy

October 7, 2018 at 3:04 pm

Magic sleeves. They keep appearing and disappearing. Both in and out of the church.

10. Bella Boy

October 6, 2018 at 7:45 pm

I’m just here looking for her mum. Where’s Anita in all this fan fare? SAD.

11. Mondela

October 6, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Really nice…but where is her mother? No sign of her in all the pics circulating on social media.

• Sola Agogo

October 7, 2018 at 1:00 am

Maybe pastor Chris banned her from coming and as most children of divorce do in Nigerianthey chose the parent with connections and money. I see no reason why Sharon and her sister that lived/live with her mom in the UK( the place pastor Chris banished her to) would not be closer to her. I once went to a wedding ( the groom is my husband’s cousin) where the father of the bride abandoned the bride when she was two, her mother raised her as single
      Mother from two till her wedding. When it was time for her to marry family people said she has to look for the father and ask for his blessing if not the marriage will be cursed.

On the day of the wedding, the father walked her down the aisle, he sat at the hight table and the poor mum sat with us at the ‘table for family’ I was just fuming.

Patriarch society for you.

• LemmeRant

October 7, 2018 at 10:16 am

Nah the girl, her siblings if she has any and the family members are just foolish.

• RIFF RAFF

October 8, 2018 at 1:43 pm

I don’t think so; Too many painful memories. Plus, she said she never ever wanted to have anything to do again with Christ Embassy and is sticking to her word. Some people are categorical like that. I’m sure she gave her blessings to the two lovebirds. Don’t forget she was the first to announce their engagement.

• newbie

October 11, 2018 at 2:51 pm

Sounds perfectly logical to me.

12. Anon

October 6, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Where’s her mom?

13. Debs

October 6, 2018 at 11:41 pm

A blind man can see all is not well…. the mother not being in attendance says it all. Couldnt his church walk in love and welcome the mother with open arms for the wedding? i feel for the mother

• Q

October 7, 2018 at 8:10 am

Didn’t her mom remarry? Maybe she’s pregnant

• Princess

October 8, 2018 at 6:54 pm

She didnt remarry she just changed her surname

• RIFF RAFF

October 8, 2018 at 1:48 pm

Ever since Anita called out the many irregularities happening in that place, she is now made to look like an outcast. Before, “Pastor Anita” used to be worshipped literally; now they feel “anointing” has departed from her.

14. Tosin

October 7, 2018 at 7:39 am

Such a lovely couple and a beautiful wedding!
    Do I wish her mum was there? Yes
    However, I don’t know the back story. I don’t know if she was invited or not, therefore, I will wish the couple all the best in their marriage and walk away.
    I suggest you all do the same. It is easy to criticise and talk about someone you know absolutely nothing about. Are your lives perfect? Face your own lives. Take your fingers and hold your lips together. When it comes to defending your own family and talking about things you know, you can talk.
    Peace x

• Loool

October 7, 2018 at 1:31 pm

This must be a Christ Embassy member, lol. Unfortunately you can’t shut people up from asking valid questions.

• Christ Embassy Member.

October 8, 2018 at 12:35 pm

Sweetie, Rapture is soon. Ask Pastor Anita yourself when you see her, she she didn’t come. We all wished we saw her at the wedding, but then, we minded our business and moved on.

• RIFF RAFF

October 8, 2018 at 1:49 pm

YOU THESE PEOPLE EH! I WONDER HOW ANITA PUT UP WITH YOU GUYS FOR SO LONG!!!!

• Loool

October 8, 2018 at 2:02 pm

What does rapture have to do with my comment Madam sweetie?! Lame comeback, lol.

• Omoba

October 7, 2018 at 2:04 pm

God bless you real good.

• newbie

October 7, 2018 at 2:10 pm

Errr, not really. If their wedding is put up in the media then it must be of some public interest, surely. Therefore comment, we must. You don’t get to dictate to people what they are allowed to query about the pictures put infront of them- as long as they are not being abusive. Imagine if Meghan Markle’s mum did not feature at her daughter’s wedding last spring- would you have honestly expected the world to turn a blind eye and pretend it’s all normal? Think about all the coverage about her dad’s non-attendance. It’s not normal! And we don’t have to be besties with them to be allowed to express surprise at an anomaly in a very much publicized event. Same rules apply here biko.

• Biola

October 7, 2018 at 4:15 pm

@ Tosin, I love your comment – so full of wisdom. You gat to be my friend – come visit me in Tracy California. ?

15. Omoba

October 7, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Why are Nigerians especially the youth so quick at spitting out rubbish.
    Where’s the mum? Why is the mum not there? Why this why that? Nah your mama. Mind your business and walk away. You mustn’t comment. Sharon is an adult and so is the Sister.

16. Kkay

October 7, 2018 at 2:50 pm

Congrats Sharon and Phillip. God bless your union.

A mother will make sacrifices for her child’s happiness.
    God bless you Pastor Anita.

Follow peace with all men, and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. Heb 12:14

17. Eva

October 7, 2018 at 10:13 pm

My own is that I hope other female church members are allowed to wear her type of wedding gown

18. MENDY Gladys

October 11, 2018 at 9:57 pm

wow!!!! I desire such wedding ND even more

19. nontobeko

October 15, 2018 at 12:03 pm

may the good God bless you for the rest of your lives